~~Snack Cake & Cookie sent/received thread~ COMPLETED!

Just checked on my package.....it's not there yet, but it's getting closer! :cool1:

Ok, so do you know the proper response ;)
And what the reference is to?

I got my package yesterday from Missy, I received:

• m&m Cookies
  • 100 Calorie snack packs of Grasshopper Cookies
  • 100 Calorie Snack Packs of Chips Deluxe Cookies
  • Drake's FunnyBones (Yummy! :cloud9: These ARE great! :love: ) :worship: (yes I have eaten about 1/2 the box already :rolleyes1 , DH did get one package though and that will probably be all he gets :laughing: )
  • SnackWell's Devils Food Cookies
  • SnackWell's Lemon Cookies
  • Princess Cookies
  • Hershey's Brownie Cookie
  • Short Bread Cookies (I think they are the ones sold in World Showcase, but not sure)

Both DH and mine will go out today.

Wow, that sounds like another fab parcel. All the cakes and cookies sound so exotic (and tasty!!) to me!

Ok, so do you know the proper response ;)
And what the reference is to?

I got my package yesterday from Missy, I received:

• m&m Cookies
  • 100 Calorie snack packs of Grasshopper Cookies
  • 100 Calorie Snack Packs of Chips Deluxe Cookies
  • Drake's FunnyBones (Yummy! :cloud9: These ARE great! :love: ) :worship: (yes I have eaten about 1/2 the box already :rolleyes1 , DH did get one package though and that will probably be all he gets :laughing: )
  • SnackWell's Devils Food Cookies
  • SnackWell's Lemon Cookies
  • Princess Cookies
  • Hershey's Brownie Cookie
  • Short Bread Cookies (I think they are the ones sold in World Showcase, but not sure)

Both DH and mine will go out today.

I'm old, I don't know the response nor what the reference is to! :lmao:

But I'm glad it got there OK, and that you like it. I told you all that Funny Bones are great....:banana:

Missy, it's Turtle Talk with Crush.

"You so totally rock!!"

"Duuude" :thumbsup2

My kids say that ALL the time! :rotfl:

I got my package today!!! Thank you so much spookysarah!! It was full of goodies, and I will post everything is a little bit. I just wanted you to know it arrived. :)

Ok, here goes. I got:

Jammie Dodgers - stretchy jam in between two shortcake biscuits

Pink'n'White Jammies - crunchy wafers filled with pink and white mallow and a rasberry jam centre

Caramel log wafers - with roasted coconut

Mini HobNobs and Mini Digestives - they seem to be like a graham cracker covered in milk chocolate

Jaffa Cakes- sponge cakes with dark chocolate and a zingy orange center

Wagon Wheels- Mallow Biscuit covered with a chocolate flavored coating

Shortbread fingers

McVitie's Gold - Crunchy biscuit bar with a unique gold coating (these are our favorite so far!)

Cadbury mini rolls - sort of like a Swiss Cake roll or a Hostess Ho Ho

I think that was everything! It's being eaten as I type! LOL
Thank you so much for such a great package. It was fun to try things from someplace different. :goodvibes

DH and I have our packages on the way!!:thumbsup2 We tried to fit everything in. Just so you know some wouldn't fit unless we took it out of the package, so if you are confused by what it is...just ask.:goodvibes

WOW those treats from Scotland sound so yummy!!! You should take pictures so we can see what they look like...:rolleyes1 Ok, I realize that may not be possible, but I still enjoyed hearing what you got!:worship:

Hope everyone is enjoying their packages!:cool2: i know Chris and I are enjoing ours!!!! YUMMY!

My daughter had gotten a box from Gabriel Jr., son of Adaygaby. Included were-
*Keebler iced cookies, Dora cookies, and frosted cookies.
*Oreo cakesters
*Nutty bar
*Zebra cake
*Assorted snack cakes

Thank you very much for a great exchange box. Shayla has already picked out what she wanted to bring for her snack tomorrow.

I had recieved two amazing boxes. The first was from Beth-mommaU4, and she had given me a cheat sheet to go by, so that I can just dig into my goodies :). Included were-
-small box of chocolate chip pecan cookies
-single pack lemon creme cookies
-3 pack of peanut butter/chocolate Kandy Kakes
-Pepperidge Farm Brussels cookies
-4 oatmeal creme pies
-1 box Little Debbie frosted chocolate cakes
-1 box Little Debbie Zebra Stripe cakes
-1 box Hostess Rasberry Zingers
-1 box Dolly Madison Rasberry Zingers
-1 box Dolly Madison Golden Cremes (like Twinkies)
-1 box Dolly Madison Vanilla Zingers
-1 box Dolly Madison Chocolate Zingers
-1 box Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies

From Jean-JLitfin, I had recieved-
*Pepperidge Farm Brussels
*Little Debbie Smores
*Mini Chips Ahoy
*Tastykake peanut butter kandy kakes
*Assorted Kudos bars
*Snack cake-it looks like it has fruits in them
*Creme de vanilla Pirouline

Thank you everyone for the great boxes, we are in snack heaven :).

Ok, here goes. I got:

Jammie Dodgers - stretchy jam in between two shortcake biscuits

Pink'n'White Jammies - crunchy wafers filled with pink and white mallow and a rasberry jam centre

Caramel log wafers - with roasted coconut

Mini HobNobs and Mini Digestives - they seem to be like a graham cracker covered in milk chocolate

Jaffa Cakes- sponge cakes with dark chocolate and a zingy orange center

Wagon Wheels- Mallow Biscuit covered with a chocolate flavored coating

Shortbread fingers

McVitie's Gold - Crunchy biscuit bar with a unique gold coating (these are our favorite so far!)

Cadbury mini rolls - sort of like a Swiss Cake roll or a Hostess Ho Ho

I think that was everything! It's being eaten as I type! LOL
Thank you so much for such a great package. It was fun to try things from someplace different. :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed your package and trying out some of our favourites. Hobnobs are made from oats and were invented for dunking in tea! They soak up the tea but don't fall apart. ;) As for Gold Bars we reckoned you would either love them or hate them. Glad it's the first one! Shame you only got 4 (we ate the other 5, yum!) but I thought it best to split a few packs so that you could get more variety iyswim? The package came in at 50 grams under the maximum allowed so I could not send anymore than I did.

Also for anyone wanting to know more google is your friend and some are on wikipedia. Just be careful not to drool on your keyboards! :rotfl:

This exchange has been so much fun, thanks once again for hosting it!

From Jean-JLitfin, I had recieved-
*Pepperidge Farm Brussels
*Little Debbie Smores
*Mini Chips Ahoy
*Tastykake peanut butter kandy kakes
*Assorted Kudos bars
*Snack cake-it looks like it has fruits in them
*Creme de vanilla Pirouline

Thank you everyone for the great boxes, we are in snack heaven :).

Patsy, I hope you enjoy your package, these are some of my favorites. You are welcome and enjoy to the last bite.

Conf. shows mine was delivered yesterday. :)

I found my kitten with the receipt this morning...she's such a thief!
:cat:

Glad you enjoyed your package and trying out some of our favourites. Hobnobs are made from oats and were invented for dunking in tea! They soak up the tea but don't fall apart. ;) As for Gold Bars we reckoned you would either love them or hate them. Glad it's the first one! Shame you only got 4 (we ate the other 5, yum!) but I thought it best to split a few packs so that you could get more variety iyswim? The package came in at 50 grams under the maximum allowed so I could not send anymore than I did.

Also for anyone wanting to know more google is your friend and some are on wikipedia. Just be careful not to drool on your keyboards! :rotfl:

This exchange has been so much fun, thanks once again for hosting it!
You're welcome! It's been fun.

So far all exchanges have been mailed except for one that I have yet to hear about. Hopefully that person will check in with me soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter