slo’s FRIDAY 8/18 poll - Going To A Bar 🍺

Bars - Do you go to a bar(s) and when was the last time? (m.c.)

• Yes - I go to a bar(s)

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • No - I do not go to bars

Votes: 44 37.3%
  • I used to go to bars

Votes: 26 22.0%
  • I’ve never gone to bars

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • I’m going to a bar this weekend

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • I’ve been to a bar this month

Votes: 17 14.4%
  • I’ve been to a bar this summer

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • I’ve been to a bar this year

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • I’ve been to a bar within the last couple of years

• Other - please post your answer

• Total voters
I go to breweries/brew pubs but not bars. I have never gone to a bar-bar on my own. The few times I have gone to a bar it was because I meeting someone and that is where they choose to meet.

I was at a bar on Tuesday... even had a drink (I'm not normally much of a drinker... my normal bar drink is seltzer with lime.) We stopped at a bar for a drink before dinner and a concert. It's not a frequent activity, but maybe once or twice a year.

I voted yes, we will go on occasion if friends are wanting to meet there. I think we have been once this year. It's definitely a fairly rare thing. I don't drink cocktails, and I just feel like everything else is overpriced.

I know overpriced drinks are not unique to bars, restaurants are guilty too... I still refuse to pay like $3 for pop or the same price for a glass of wine when I could get the whole bottle of the same thing off the shelf at the grocery store for the same price.

I go to breweries/brew pubs but not bars. I have never gone to a bar-bar on my own. The few times I have gone to a bar it was because I meeting someone and that is where they choose to meet.
I have also never gone to a bar on my own - it’s always been with someone and since I’ve been with my DH since we were 16yrs old, it’s mostly been with him 🙂

I forgot to mention that my DH has a large full bar in our basement/his rec room. So I guess I could go to a bar every day - LOL! In all seriousness, he did a great job with making it 19 years ago. We have a security lock with a push button code on the door so none of my girls friends could visit the bar when we weren’t home (they are adults now). My DH has so much booze (because he only drinks it when someone comes over. He gets booze as gifts and it just accumulates - it doesn’t get drank fast enough) that we would never know if something was consumed, so we just locked everyone out.
🙂👍🏻

Thanks for another great poll week, @slo. And now back to school for Katie? :hug:'s. Stay cool over the coming days. :sunny:

• Love
Reactions: slo
I forgot to mention that my DH has a large full bar in our basement/his rec room. So I guess I could go to a bar every day - LOL! 🙂👍🏻
Oh, crap-I forgot- We also have a full bar in our finished basement. It's set up like an Irish pub at Christmas in one room, the room where I set up a long table to do a craft or a jigsaw puzzle. So, yes, I guess I do 'go to a bar' most days!

Survived my bar trip without even having a drink. I thought I was golden because this bar is on the edge of an industrial area with huge warehouses and businesses that are closed on Saturday Night. No parking lot, and street parking full, I had to park 3 blocks away in a residential area.

Reactions: slo
Thanks for another great poll week, @slo. And now back to school for Katie? :hug:'s. Stay cool over the coming days. :sunny:
Thank you for the thank you Dan :goodvibes ❤️

Yes - we just moved her into her new dorm/apartment yesterday and classes start tomorrow, which is also her 20th birthday. She’s very excited about being back - she’s missed her routine, her teammates and her BF.

It‘s gonna be hot hot hot ☀️😎 for us this week - you and Marie stay inside and enjoy the AC

I didn't start drinking till a few years ago when I was introduced to a good Scotch. Since then I've only been to a bar a few times to simply try specific bottles of whiskey that have my curiosity. That , and most bars don't have whiskey on their shelf as good as is what's on my shelf.

Yes - we just moved her into her new dorm/apartment yesterday and classes start tomorrow, which is also her 20th birthday. She’s very excited about being back - she’s missed her routine, her teammates and her BF.

It‘s gonna be hot hot hot ☀️😎 for us this week - you and Marie stay inside and enjoy the AC
Always tough sending the kids back. But she'll be back on her first break in the near future. It's great she's enjoying it so much, along with her team and her BF.

I think Marie and I will be inside most of the week, so hot/humid. You guys also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter