Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying, if we come out it has to be this month.

Nice!! I forgot you are on a time crunch for that!! That's even better! You bringing DD is you come?

Are you going to be the official braid checker outer?

Andrea

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for Cait (and Mr. Smee too) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

we'll get them together at some point...:) She loves meeting other kids.

Sounds good to me!! I bet they'd have a lot of fun! Alright, we are off to diving class for Lauren, hope I catch you later!

Andrea

I've been watching "Finding Nemo" on the Disney Channel. :goodvibes What is everyone else doing this evening?

I've been watching "Finding Nemo" on the Disney Channel. :goodvibes What is everyone else doing this evening?

Well was off to diving class but now have to wait and see if it gets cancelled since there is something VERY RARE going on here in Vegas today......Lightning!!!! I love it, but they won't swim if there is, so waiting to see if it's a go!!

Other than that, finished some laundry and just put some pork chops into the oven!

Andrea

Well was off to diving class but now have to wait and see if it gets cancelled since there is something VERY RARE going on here in Vegas today......Lightning!!!! I love it, but they won't swim if there is, so waiting to see if it's a go!!

Other than that, finished some laundry and just put some pork chops into the oven!

Andrea

Oh my,:eek: keep safe

Watching Nemo - see my new siggy???? woo hoo:worship:

Awesome SIGGY.....:thumbsup2

Awe Steve. . .you need a vacation. . .I hear Florida can be a lot of fun this time of year. .

Yes I know that vacation in the summertime can be fun, especially in Florida it's just that I've never had the opportunity to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter