Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found you guys!

Hey - what part of Arizona are you from? I am going to visit my friend in Phoenix the middle of September for a long weekend. My customer has a freeze so my boss is giving me a couple free days off.

I introduced myself over on the roll call thread but figured I would do it here too. My name's Amanda, I'm 22, moving to FL in the next couple of weeks and I would be between and 8 and 9 and looking for a 6-10 ;)

Lucky you - moving to FL. I would love to be a quick drive from WDW. :goodvibes

Hi there! I have been reading and lurking for quite some time now, but thought I would jump in on this new thread--hoping I can keep up as I have a very hectic job right now! My name is Jana, age 37, no children, from central Illinois. I am definitely an 8, if not a 9, and would need someone to be at least a 7. I will be taking a solo trip to Disney World in September to celebrate my 38th birthday! I will try desperately to keep up with the thread this time!

Wow - the first thread is huge. Think I can keep up with the new one a bit better.

I would consider myself an 8 and would like at least a 6 or 7 (I don't mind those 'other' parks every once in awhile but not every trip). :yay:

I found you guys!

Glad you two found us. I really didn't realized that Part 1 finally got so big. :scared1:

I introduced myself over on the roll call thread but figured I would do it here too. My name's Amanda, I'm 22, moving to FL in the next couple of weeks and I would be between and 8 and 9 and looking for a 6-10 ;)

:welcome: :welcome: Amanda, to the Wonder World of Singles For the Love Of Disney. Glad that you shared your information. Where are you moving to in Florida? Will it be anywhere near the MOUSE :love: That would be so cool.

Hey - what part of Arizona are you from? I am going to visit my friend in Phoenix the middle of September for a long weekend. My customer has a freeze so my boss is giving me a couple free days off.

i live in Tucson, I am about 90 minutes away from Phoenix.

Hi there! I have been reading and lurking for quite some time now, but thought I would jump in on this new thread--hoping I can keep up as I have a very hectic job right now! My name is Jana, age 37, no children, from central Illinois. I am definitely an 8, if not a 9, and would need someone to be at least a 7. I will be taking a solo trip to Disney World in September to celebrate my 38th birthday! I will try desperately to keep up with the thread this time!

:welcome: :welcome: Jayna..Glad to have you join Part 2 of the Wonderful World of Singles who are for the Love of Disney. Glad that you shared your informationl. Will this be your first solo trip? There are lot of us here that have done solo trips, so if you need advice just ask. They would be glad to share.

Hi Teresa! Thanks for the welcome! No, this is not my first solo trip! I always go by myself in September to celebrate! I LOVE going solo and doing what I want, when I want to! I wouldn't mind hanging out with some DISers though!

Jana

Hi Teresa! Thanks for the welcome! No, this is not my first solo trip! I always go by myself in September to celebrate! I LOVE going solo and doing what I want, when I want to! I wouldn't mind hanging out with some DISers though!

Jana

I know there are some that will be there in September. Just post you dates here then folks will know when you will be there. My next trip is not until Oct 23-27.

I found you guys!

We tried hiding but you're just too good. But, I did find this sign for you. Thought it might help:

Warning%20falling%20objects%20400%20x%20300.jpg

We tried hiding but you're just too good. But, I did find this sign for you. Thought it might help:

Bad Jerry....Amy if I were you I wouldn't take that from him :eek:

But Honey, you do need to be more careful with opening cabinets. :goodvibes

How are your feet today?

Good one Sand!!!

OMG!!! LOVE that Jerry!! (sorry Amy)

Welcome newbies!!!

Bad Jerry....Amy if I were you I wouldn't take that from him :eek:

But Honey, you do need to be more careful with opening cabinets. :goodvibes

How are your feet today?

You are hysterical KDMan. Have you asked your neighbor for a cup of sugar yet?

Foot is better today Teresa, swelling has gone down. No accidents today.

Darn, was thinking maybe we could meet for dinner and drinks.

That is hilarious. Did you see the movie? I haven't but it makes me giggle too.

Aww too bad...I will be in Tempe this week, but that doesn't do us much good.

We are going to see the movie tonight...I can't wait...the commercials crack me up.

BTW...snaps for me for finally trying multi-quoting...go me go me!!

I don't think that Jerry is being mean....just trying to make her kitchen a safer place to work!!!! for anyone visiting :rotfl2:

and yes :welcome: newbies :welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter