• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that Jerry is being mean....just trying to make her kitchen a safer place to work!!!! for anyone visiting :rotfl2:

and yes :welcome: newbies :welcome:

DBF has already printed it out and is hanging it in the kitchen...just kidding...but he might lol

We tried hiding but you're just too good. But, I did find this sign for you. Thought it might help:

Warning%20falling%20objects%20400%20x%20300.jpg

BTW Matty could use this too. :lmao:

Off to cut the grass since it looks like timmy has other things to do.... :sad2:
:)

She hasn't done that for you yet ?? Guess Timmy has to get her priorities in line or send more cookies, right ??!! :rotfl:

still waiting to hear from friend on some info... and i need to make a call after dinner. TIme to go cook :)

Can't wait to hear the results .... I hope we can pull it off !!

Hi there! I have been reading and lurking for quite some time now, but thought I would jump in on this new thread--hoping I can keep up as I have a very hectic job right now! My name is Jana, age 37, no children, from central Illinois. I am definitely an 8, if not a 9, and would need someone to be at least a 7. I will be taking a solo trip to Disney World in September to celebrate my 38th birthday! I will try desperately to keep up with the thread this time!

Welcome !!!!!!

But, I did find this sign for you. Thought it might help:

Warning%20falling%20objects%20400%20x%20300.jpg

Too funny !!

DBF has already printed it out and is hanging it in the kitchen...just kidding...but he might lol

hmmm any other safety features required ....... wet floor orange cones ...... bio hazard signs for the fridge.....

Holiday dinners must be fun at your place :lmao:

You are hysterical KDMan. Have you asked your neighbor for a cup of sugar yet?

No, she's been in/out running errands and I was working on the STELLA!

Perhaps when I'm back from vacation. ;)

I don't think that Jerry is being mean....just trying to make her kitchen a safer place to work!!!! for anyone visiting :rotfl2:

Exactly!

Quite. Probably moreso even!! :rotfl:

She hasn't done that for you yet ?? Guess Timmy has to get her priorities in line or send more cookies, right ??!! :rotfl:

I'll give her until Friday to make up for it. lol!!

hmmm any other safety features required ....... wet floor orange cones ...... bio hazard signs for the fridge.....

Holiday dinners must be fun at your place :lmao:

One would have to be a Ninja Warrior capable of conquering the Ultimate Banzuke to navigate around her and matty's homes!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Where are you moving to in Florida? Will it be anywhere near the MOUSE That would be so cool.

Green Cove Springs...It's near Jacksonville, around 2.5 - 3 hours from WDW.

Geesh , go out to dinner and come back to 4 pages.....Now I know how some of you feel during the weekdays when we are all sitting here posting...:goodvibes

Good night everyone and sweet dreams:hug:

How would you rate a potential mate on a 1-10 Disney scale?

1) Hates Disney
2) Doesn't hate it but it's like pulling teeth to get them there.
3) tolerates it begrudgingly and nit picks everything
4) is okay with it but when given an option prefers other places
5) Is okay with it but only once every few years
6) Will go but wants to do Universal, Sea World, Bushe Gardens etc.
7) Goes willingly and will do almost anything
8) Totaly gets into Disney on almost every level. A day without Disney is like a day without magic.
9) Is into Disney on EVERY level...sells children to get in another trip.
10) If you won the lottery you would LIVE in Disney World!
11) Wants to build a private DISer resort on-site!
[/COLOR][/FONT]

I'm a 7, but after my trip, I'll probably be an 8+

Hey all! I love disney too. Just got back from my 30th birthday week there and was previously there for christmas and new years.

I'm a 10 unless there's an option of camping out in The great movie ride and I definitatly need a 7 or above.

I'm a lovely tall girl from boston.

I also love muppets, which another thing that people find odd.

Oh well. They're just too stuffy for me.

Welcome!

Welcome! :wave2:

And there are people that find the Muppets odd? Ship them off to some frozen island in the Artic!!!

She's a lotta work but what w....ummm...n/m...not gonna go there!! :rotfl:

Off to cut the grass since it looks like timmy has other things to do.... :sad2:

:)

I ended up mowing my front yard today, and shaping and trimming the hedge shrubs.

hey guys I hope chat was fun tonight. We saw Stepbrothers. Laughed so hard I was crying. One of my favorite lines was "Wow your voice is like a combination of fergie and jesus" LOL Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Matty.

Umm...got a few hours of sleep in. I didn't hear my buddy calling (the ringtone I have for him is actually kind of low-volume) but only "overslept" by 45 min.

We just got finished working on STELLAAAAA!!!

Made some great progress but have to replace the clutch cable (which ends up being a good thing). Got to ride her around a bit today...even up to 4th gear! :woohoo:

Oh, glad you didn't oversleep too long!! And glad Stella is done for now, you
won't have to touch her for awhile right???:rotfl:

Thanks Sands!!

One would have to be a Ninja Warrior capable of conquering the Ultimate Banzuke to navigate around her and matty's homes!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Actually, you are probably right, I won't protest that!!!

Andrea

Oh, glad you didn't oversleep too long!! And glad Stella is done for now, you
won't have to touch her for awhile right???:rotfl:

Thanks Sands!!

Actually, you are probably right, I won't protest that!!!

Andrea

I'll gaze upon her in the garage today before I head out of town. She'll consume my thoughts and I'm sure I'll lay on the beach, all forlorn, thinking of poor Stella all alone... :(

;)

I'll gaze upon her in the garage today before I head out of town. She'll consume my thoughts and I'm sure I'll lay on the beach, all forlorn, thinking of poor Stella all alone... :(

;)

as long as you dont leave a radio on for her while you are away..
enjoy your trip!!!

Good morning everyone!!! Have a great day today!

Cait and Bob, am sorry I couldnt slow the night down for you, but have a safe trip home Cait. I know you have a lot great memories ;)

as long as you dont leave a radio on for her while you are away..
enjoy your trip!!!

Good morning everyone!!! Have a great day today!

Cait and Bob, am sorry I couldnt slow the night down for you, but have a safe trip home Cait. I know you have a lot great memories ;)

Leaving her a plate of cookies and a glass of 2-cycle oil (and an extra iPod) :)

Good Morning Everyone.

It's going to be another busy week for me. Probably won't get to check the boards during the day, will have to wait until lunch time or in the evenings.

Don't forgot those that are in the DC/MD/VA area. This coming Saturday, August 9th there will be a DisMeet at Potomac Mills in Woodbridge, VA. Keep checking back for exact time and location. :thumbsup2

Good Morning Everyone.

It's going to be another busy week for me. Probably won't get to check the boards during the day, will have to wait until lunch time or in the evenings.

Don't forgot those that are in the DC/MD/VA area. This coming Saturday, August 9th there will be a DisMeet at Potomac Mills in Woodbridge, VA. Keep checking back for exact time and location. :thumbsup2

Good morning everyone! Woke up in a wonderful mood...(not that I ever really wake up in a bad one but for some reason today feels like an extra happy day:lmao: ) So glad my weekend as MOD is over and I can get back to normal routine for 5 more weeks. If all goes smoothly and I think I can swing it I am going to try to sneak out of here around noon and head to BG for the afternoon and evening with a friend. Since Anheiser Busch was bought out we are now in fear that our beloved BG will be leveled and sold for condo area or something. I cannot imagine a VA without BG, it would kind of be like Orlando without Mickey Mouse, although if I had to chose the loss of one it would be BG over WDW...

Looking forward to the weekend at Potomac Mills as soon as we can figure out the time and place...

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

Happy Monday everyone!

Wow, new thread and already on page 4.

I have to make new tickers, the old one was closing :(

Good Morning Everyone.

TT ...:sad2: going to miss this one... my weekend to work... again!

Hope all is well with everyone...

MAC'eeeee .... hope you're day is going well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter