Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saving the brain to NOT find its way to be fix!!:goodvibes

:lmao: There are some things that are beyond repair....my brain is one of them:lmao: Now off to get stink weed from school so catch up with ya later:goodvibes

:lmao: There are some things that are beyond repair....my brain is one of them:lmao: Now off to get stink weed from school so catch up with ya later:goodvibes

time for me to get ready for work myself :headache: 12 days straight through.... :faint:

Have a good week Peeps!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmm, and some things don't need repair....:lovestruc :love: :lovestruc :love:

Just keep saying work=Disney. :grouphug:

I am trying.... I am trying... work.. disney $$$... work... Disney $$$ work.. oppss mortgage :lmao: ... work.... Disney $$$ ... work... Ok..Ok..Ok.. bills .. from Disney trips :lmao: Whew!!!!!!!!

Ok this is really it!!! Hugs!! :hug: :grouphug: :cheer2: :flower3:

Deb will definitely send some prayers for that lady and her family, your daughter and grandson too. I am sure that was scary for all of them. Sorry you were sick too for part of your trip! That is NO fun at all. Hope you are feeling better!

Tracy good luck on the smoking cessation :) am sure you will do well!

Mel, am going to be at OKW this weekend, need anything? :) Are you going to redo that room down here when you move??? ;)

It is official... I am a RN! Got my license in the mail today!!! Love it! Just pumped up the excitement all over again! (now I need to remember this number)

It is official... I am a RN! Got my license in the mail today!!! Love it! Just pumped up the excitement all over again! (now I need to remember this number)

CONGRATS SHA!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Deb will definitely send some prayers for that lady and her family, your daughter and grandson too. I am sure that was scary for all of them. Sorry you were sick too for part of your trip! That is NO fun at all. Hope you are feeling better!

Tracy good luck on the smoking cessation :) am sure you will do well!

Mel, am going to be at OKW this weekend, need anything? :) Are you going to redo that room down here when you move??? ;)

Woo Hoo - It must be official if it is in print :banana:
Congratulations again - way to go.

Hmmm - I need to be there, does that count.

:) well i just got back, this vacation was a wash, sick 2 of the 3 nights on the cruise, then forgot darcys phone number at home, went to mnsshp only did 4 hours of it though, cant walk like i use to, i guess i'm to outta shape, but did get a free room upgrade at resort to a perferred site, that was cool, then with the big accident on 1-4 this am there was only one bus that had to pick everyone up and he said he got lost at exit 77. while on bus picking up other people, daughter called and said she and 4 year old grandson witnessed someone running a red light and mowing down some poor lady, she thinks the lady is dead, everyone is quite shaken up! i stopped at my daughters job on way home from airport to check on her, shes ok but still upset, gotta pick up grandson at school soon, daughter told school psychologist what happened and they were gonna keep eye on him, they also wanted to talk to her because of how shaken up she was when she brought him to school. everyone please pray for that lady, but i'm glad everyone else had a good time!

Sorry to hear prayers to your family and hers. :grouphug:

Melanie

Congratulations on becoming an RN Sha! Do you have all those cute scrubs with fishies and frogs on them?

::yes::

So now we sit here with the cold we shared, sniffling and coughing and competing as to who is the sickest :sick: living our lives together :lovestruc

That's what LOVE is all about, sharing and caring. Especially the sharing of colds.....:hug: AND DISNEY... I'm so glad that you found that happiest. :thumbsup2

Sharon I have been meaning to ask you does Florida offer multistate privledges now. VA started that a few years ago and it has helped tremendously for those who live near the state lines...

Good to know we are all secretly giggling ten year olds.

Then again my inner ten year old is not so secret.

I do have a Mr. Potato Head collection.

That's my next purchase...."MR POTATO HEAD" and I plan to place him on my desk, right dear Amy's DD picture she made me. :thumbsup2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENSIS, JUSTIN and KIMMMIE....I pray it's been a wonderful day for you. :woohoo:

Or the hour prior to it as AR was on :rotfl2:

and yes DH was very good

LOL am glad it was good :)

Congratulations on becoming an RN Sha! Do you have all those cute scrubs with fishies and frogs on them?

Thanks! I do not have any with fishies or frogs... I do have WTP, Eeyore, Dalmations, Mickey and Bambi. I think I need some with Tink :)

Thanks again Mel!

I am not sure if this is the same as what you mean Angy. I dont know any that work close to state lines to work in more than one state at same time. But I dont know why someone couldnt hold multi-state licensures. I know VA nurses do, because of transfers to other states, and they have just kept them up in all of them that they have worked in. And have known some snowbird type nurses too.

That's my next purchase...."MR POTATO HEAD" and I plan to place him on my desk, right dear Amy's DD picture she made me. :thumbsup2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENSIS, JUSTIN and KIMMMIE....I pray it's been a wonderful day for you. :woohoo:

I will thank you for Genesis (and thanks to all who wished him a Happy Day) I dont think he had time today to even think about lurking...:lmao: He has been bugging me ever since Friday about what his surprise is, he has spammed Carries text messages asking her, tried to trick her by telling her I had told him what it was etc etc... Now today I have had text messages all day long asking me are we at Disney yet, or 31 more days or cant we go NOW, I wanna go NOW!!! etc etc...and of course hes already into the "I'm too excited to sleep" mode as he has been reading different interesting Disney facts to get the excitement going and it has taken over :lmao: I am very fortunate to have a son who loves disney as much as I do..now if I can just get Marie trained....hahah am hoping that next year Carrie will take Kayla at the same time I take Marie and so Marie will feel the peer pressure and have to be brave and ride the rides...lolrof...

I have one, just not on a desk. Got that idea from Brenda. Cant wait to get some Disney pieces to change for mood. I highly recommend it! great therapy for a couple minutes at work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter