Singles who are for the "Love of Disney" - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow !!! A girl has a busy 3 day weekend and look at everything I missed !!!
First thing is I would like to wish my DS, Justin a very happy (1 day belated) :bday: .....
13th Birthday !! party: :rockband: party:
-belated only because we were out all day celebrating (with a little 3 hour shift thrown in at BAB)
And secondly, I would like to wish everyone a happy Monday and a fantastic week !
Has anyone kept track of all the Dispeeps who will be in WDW during the first 2 weeks in Dec ?? Although both of my kids will be with me I would sure love to meet up with a bunch of you !!!

Good Morning everyone!!!!! What a wonderful weekend!!!! Here it to everyone having an outstanding day today! I guess I am still euphoric over my achievement. And can really start working on some other things that have been put to the side. Roll changes are to start happening this week at work so I know I have 4 days that I go elsewhere for inservices. :woohoo:

Belated Birthday wishes for Justin! Hope it was great! Did you wake him like you planned this morning?

Am sure that is on the list that Amy is keeping :)

Shawn and Jill... hope you feel better soon in regards to your colds. And being so close, dont keep passing it back and forth

Happy Birthday Kimmie!!!!! (and Happy birthday to Genesis too!)

Belated Birthday wishes for Justin! Hope it was great! Did you wake him like you planned this morning?

I sure did !! He stayed up until he was born (11:08 pm) and I woke him up when he woke me up the next morning (5AM !!!) lol He was a little sleepy this morning !!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I sure did !! He stayed up until he was born (11:08 pm) and I woke him up when he woke me up the next morning (5AM !!!) lol He was a little sleepy this morning !!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Too cute Jen, I used to wake G up on the 28th at 2:30am because thats when I went into labor , then at 4:26 am on the 29th because thats when he finally arrived...I dont do that anymore as I need my beauty sleep and he needs his as well now...hahahahah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENESIS AND JUSTIN!!!!!!party: party: :bday: :bday: :rockband: :smooth: :smooth: I HOPE IT IS MAGICAL FOR YOU BOTH!!!

Good morning all you wonderful DIS peeps!! I decided to go grocery shopping after taking Tawney to school this morning, because I am now officially smoke free again, so I need something to put in my mouth. Wish me luck and wish my nicotine patches strength! LOL Now I just need to get some sleep!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENESIS AND JUSTIN!!!!!!party: party: :bday: :bday: :rockband: :smooth: :smooth: I HOPE IT IS MAGICAL FOR YOU BOTH!!!

Good morning all you wonderful DIS peeps!! I decided to go grocery shopping after taking Tawney to school this morning, because I am now officially smoke free again, so I need something to put in my mouth. Wish me luck and wish my nicotine patches strength! LOL Now I just need to get some sleep!!!

Woohoo on being smoke free and I wish you the best with it :hug: Hope your day is the best! Relax and remember your next visit to the world isnt that far away !!!!!!!:dance3:

Woohoo on being smoke free and I wish you the best with it :hug: Hope your day is the best! Relax and remember your next visit to the world isnt that far away !!!!!!!:dance3:

That is what keeps me going and gives me motivation. In so many different ways. Thanks for the well wishes!!

Congratulations and good luck Tracy!!! I'm sure it'll be difficult, but it's good for you and I'm proud of you! :hug:

And if you get cranky and want to rant and vent, well,.. you know I won't take it personally :lmao:

Congratulations and good luck Tracy!!! I'm sure it'll be difficult, but it's good for you and I'm proud of you! :hug:

And if you get cranky and want to rant and vent, well,.. you know I won't take it personally :lmao:

LOL Well, you are my most favorite target in the whole world, but I will try not to tell you that I want to rip your face off again. You know I love ya...lol :lmao:

LOL Well, you are my most favorite target in the whole world, but I will try not to tell you that I want to rip your face off again. You know I love ya...lol :lmao:

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Tracy make sure you kick the smoking habit BEFORE you hit menopause as I do not think Tom could handle the rants from both:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (I have just recently gotten into the wanting to "rip your face off" moments...hehehehehh)
:hug:

Happy Monday everyone.

Looks like you all have been busy - gave me something to do here at work this morning catching up on the thread. I really miss chat.

Woo Hoo - glad eveyone made it back safe and sound.
:dance3: for eveyone going home soon.

Dismem - soooo jealous BLT (I really need to buy DVC) - OKW was torture for me to stay there thit time, getting spolied.

TT only 24 more days - I need to do laundry myself and figure out what to pack. I am having massive Disney withdrawals this time :sad1:
I really need to sell my house and move south. pirate:

I walked 5 miles yesterday for the "Walk to cure Cancer" with my cousin's in memory of my Uncle. :hug:

It is nice to be in shape again :)

Can't wait to see old friends an meet new one's in October, and then again in December.

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Tracy make sure you kick the smoking habit BEFORE you hit menopause as I do not think Tom could handle the rants from both:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (I have just recently gotten into the wanting to "rip your face off" moments...hehehehehh)

LOL Tom can handle it pretty well. He only told me to "shut up" about 20 times this trip. I got a while before menopause hopefully, so he can have a break in between smoke-quitting and meno-pausing Tracy vents. lol :goodvibes

...and she wonders why the engagement is off...:lmao: :lmao:

Happy birthday to all the Birthday Folks!!! The spanking line starts here...

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Yeah, I think I have your helpful bus stop CM to thank for that precious moment :) (After a late night at JR's, not very much sleep, and with caffeine and nicotine withdrawals, Tracy hustled to the BW bus stop in order to meet up with me and Darcy at MK for rope drop, only to be told that several MK buses had already gone through and the friendly CM had just waved the last one along, leaving Tracy to sit and wait for what probably seemed an eternity). At least the face ripping comment wasn't directed AT me, I just happened to be on the other end of the phone at the time :). Funny though how Main Street USA can change a person for the better.. Tracy arrived at Tomorrowland with a huge smile and a new disposition :).

...and she wonders why the engagement is off...:lmao: :lmao:

Happy birthday to all the Birthday Folks!!! The spanking line starts here...

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Keep being a smarty pants Randy and I will make good on my threat about having balloons delivered by the local florist....................and I will ask her to take your picture to capture the moment.....and to pass it all over town for me.............:lmao:
And hahahah the hot flashes and menopausal moments were brought on by the fear of an engagement............. :duck: they subsided once I was "free":rotfl2:

Happy Monday everyone.

Looks like you all have been busy - gave me something to do here at work this morning catching up on the thread. I really miss chat.

Woo Hoo - glad eveyone made it back safe and sound.
:dance3: for eveyone going home soon.

Dismem - soooo jealous BLT (I really need to buy DVC) - OKW was torture for me to stay there thit time, getting spolied.

TT only 24 more days - I need to do laundry myself and figure out what to pack. I am having massive Disney withdrawals this time :sad1:

I walked 5 miles yesterday for the "Walk to cure Cancer" with my cousin's in memory of my Uncle. :hug:

Can't wait to see old friends an meet new one's in October, and then again in December.
Good Morning Mel :hug: I know you and T will have a blast in October...Sorry I will be missing the jello shots :( but looking forward to December :yay:

Keep being a smarty pants Randy and I will make good on my threat about having balloons delivered by the local florist....................and I will ask her to take your picture to capture the moment.....and to pass it all over town for me.............:lmao:
And hahahah the hot flashes and menopausal moments were brought on by the fear of an engagement............. :duck: they subsided once I was "free":rotfl2:

Moi? Smarty Pants? awwwwwwwwwwww honey.........:love: :love: :love:

Happy Monday everyone.

Welcome back Mel! :hug: OKW is my fav! I keep saying I'll stay elsewhere, but I just love that place.

And I'm also having thoughts of moving south. Happens every time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter