Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 !!

What "weekend" is good for you ?? Singles Trip 2009

• Thursday October 1st to Monday October 5th

• Thursday October 15th to Monday October 19th

• Thursday October 22 to Monday October 26th

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's great I'll have to see what's going on as it gets closer maybe we can meet up and hit the parks or have a beverage in the afternoon. I'm hoping I don't have to start Jury duty till 10/15 so I can extend my stay for a few extra day's. I'm going to swing by the court house on Monday to see if I can find out what my dates are.

Whatever happened about this NH_Bubba???

Good Evening Everyone :

As you can tell by some of the earlier posts, we are looking for a few things now from everyone. First of all we need entries for a title for the trip itself. You might want to consider something with a touch of Halloween flare and the magic of Disney. PM me your ideas and then I will post them and we can all "vote" on the most suitable one.
Second - we need information from everyone. I was speaking to Tinkerbelle today and she needs a list of things from all who are going. ABSOLUTELY NO information will be given out to anyone other than myself and Tink. Please be rest assured that the list is meant for good, not evil and there will be no sales calls/emails made. She would appreciate the following PMed to me ...
Name (and disboard ID)
Address
City, State/Province
Zipcode/Postal Code
Country
home number (if they want to give)
Cell number (if they want to give)
email address
Date of birth
Fav. Character
Tink has some tricks up her sleeve and we would hate to leave anyone out. Again I promise none of the info will be shared, published, or given to anyone else no matter how big the bribes get !!!! :rotfl:
:dance3: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :dance3:

Have a great night and hope to hear form you soon !!!!!!

Whatever happened about this NH_Bubba???

I went by the court house and they said as long as I have an Itinerary that shows I’ve paid for the trip prior to being called for Jury Duty they would excuse me for the days I have planned.:thumbsup2 But I was only able to extend my stay till the 11th because I have to be back at work on Friday night for weekend stand by.:sad1:

I went by the court house and they said as long as I have an Itinerary that shows I’ve paid for the trip prior to being called for Jury Duty they would excuse me for the days I have planned.:thumbsup2 But I was only able to extend my stay till the 11th because I have to be back at work on Friday night for weekend stand by.:sad1:

I will be there the weekend you have to work, I was told I am at least :rotfl: :rotfl: another 3 weekends in a row month :goodvibes

Good Evening Everyone :

As you can tell by some of the earlier posts, we are looking for a few things now from everyone. First of all we need entries for a title for the trip itself. You might want to consider something with a touch of Halloween flare and the magic of Disney. PM me your ideas and then I will post them and we can all "vote" on the most suitable one.
Second - we need information from everyone. I was speaking to Tinkerbelle today and she needs a list of things from all who are going. ABSOLUTELY NO information will be given out to anyone other than myself and Tink. Please be rest assured that the list is meant for good, not evil and there will be no sales calls/emails made. She would appreciate the following PMed to me ...
Name (and disboard ID)
Address
City, State/Province
Zipcode/Postal Code
Country
home number (if they want to give)
Cell number (if they want to give)
email address
Date of birth
Fav. Character
Tink has some tricks up her sleeve and we would hate to leave anyone out. Again I promise none of the info will be shared, published, or given to anyone else no matter how big the bribes get !!!! :rotfl:
:dance3: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :dance3:

Have a great night and hope to hear form you soon !!!!!!
Before giving this out, why the address and date of birth?

Before giving this out, why the address and date of birth?

Tinkerbelle "maybe" sending you pre trip Surprises and updates to tours etc that the fgoruip as a whole. I stress that in no way shape or form will any of this information be given to anyone that will try to sell you anything, email or do any of that annoying telemarketing. If you do not want the surprises, we can send you updates by mail but they won't be as fun. No pressure if you are unconfortable !!!!! I completely understand !!!!!!!!

Thanks a bunch !!!!!

Isn't someone in our group a travel agent??? Is the Tinkerbell you keep refering to really a genie????... possibly even Santa Claus???

All I am allowed to admit to is the fact that Tinkerbelle LOVES to spread magic and unexpected gifts is one of her favourite ways to do it !!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Tinkerbelle "maybe" sending you pre trip Surprises and updates to tours etc that the fgoruip as a whole. I stress that in no way shape or form will any of this information be given to anyone that will try to sell you anything, email or do any of that annoying telemarketing. If you do not want the surprises, we can send you updates by mail but they won't be as fun. No pressure if you are unconfortable !!!!! I completely understand !!!!!!!!

Thanks a bunch !!!!!

Im glad you cleared that up... will PM you with my info

I PM'd my info! I love suprises :goodvibes I also don't think Jen is going to hijack my info and just come to Atlanta to destroy my identity.... then again... she could?!:eek:

Jenroc, I just pm'ed you with my deets.

Hope everyone's having a magical evening!

Thanks a bunch !!!!!

Thanks. Info pm'd.

fgoruip?

This is right about my birthday, too.

Can I get a cake with Lime Green icing if I go?

This is right about my birthday, too.

Can I get a cake with Lime Green icing if I go?

Cool! havent had a cake with LG icing before... can you imagine what peeps tongues would look like :rolleyes1 You should join in next year... gives you time to plan. There will be others though too next year (and still some this year... nice weekend trips)

Cool! havent had a cake with LG icing before... can you imagine what peeps tongues would look like :rolleyes1 You should join in next year... gives you time to plan. There will be others though too next year (and still some this year... nice weekend trips)

Hey Sha, should I send my info to Jen or are you two collaborating. . .I know you already have my "stuff". . .but will send it to Jen if necessary.

Hey Sha, should I send my info to Jen or are you two collaborating. . .I know you already have my "stuff". . .but will send it to Jen if necessary.

To Jen... I am not in on that part. Im helping with other parts of the trip.... sort of going to be storing things before the trip that will be there for check in.

Is there like a master list of all the planned meets? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter