Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 !!

What "weekend" is good for you ?? Singles Trip 2009

• Thursday October 1st to Monday October 5th

• Thursday October 15th to Monday October 19th

• Thursday October 22 to Monday October 26th

Results are only viewable after voting.
I tried your second one that is listed... said that I am INFJ and some famous ones are: Chaucer, Mother Teresa, Shirley Temple Black, Martin Luther King, Jr, Garry Trudeau (Doonesbury), Nelson Mandela, Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Marg Helgaberger and several others... :rotfl:

you paid to do the other one Timmy?

nope they were all free :woohoo:

Ok... I see the other one now (the first one that you had) Might post in blog vs here....

Curiosity got the better of me so I had to try the alternative Myers-Brigg test. Here's how I scored:

ENFJ: The Cult Leader

ENFJs are big thinkers. They are extremely charismatic, and wish to offer the benefit of their wisdom to the world at large. They tend to see the grand scheme of things, and to be able to deduce connections between things that other people miss; these psychological personality traits are the result fo the fact that they are the Messiah.

ENFJs use their charisma and their knowledge to teach others, benevolently helping their fellow man reach a higher plane of evolution through such unorthodox but enlightened means as Psychic Third Nostril Enlargement. They then retire to secluded farmhouses in rural areas, where their followers express appreciation for the ENFJs by signing over all their worldly possessions and giving up their wives and daughters to the ENFJ's "special care."

RECREATION: ENFJs are fond of collecting things, such as wives, guns, ammunition, and FBI search warrants. ENFJs often pass their leisure time engaged in such pursuits as self-flagellation or being nailed to things. Some ENFJs eschew these activities, preferring instead to watch their followers engage in them, offering suggestions and gentle advice when appropriate.

COMPATIBILITY: ENFJs make natural companions and mentors to INFJs. They often get along well with ENFPs, although a friendly rivalry may sometimes erupt between the two.

Famous ENFJs include J. R. "Bob" Dobbs. (Not sure who he is, but other ENFJs include: Ronald Regan, Ben Stiller, Ben Affleck, Oprah Winfrey, John Cusack, Pete Sampras, Peyton Manning, and Johnny Depp!)

one of those singles sites :ssst: this is their assesment of Me!!! Hmmm is it a good thing.... :rotfl2:

You are an ENTJ, ( the formal version...)

ENTJ: "Life's natural leaders": Have right mixture of basic leadership qualities: enthusiasm, vision, objectivity and accountability. Most often these characteristics are attributed to males. Women need to balance their natural femininity with their natural leadership skills. All ENTJs are robust, direct and hearty strategists who can see possibilities in almost everything and can act upon these possibilities instantly. ENTJ's natural partner is the INTP, or the ISTP. AN ENTJ's dominant function of Extraverted Thinking is best-matched with a personality type that is dominanted by Introverted Thinking. The ENTJ/INTP match is ideal, because it also shares the common Intuitive way of looking at the world, but the ENTJ/ISTP match is also very good.
http://www.personalitypage.com/ENTJ.html

I think I like the funny version...:thumbsup2 :lmao:

http://www.xeromag.com/fun/personality.html
ENTJ: The Evil Overlord ~ I like it :worship:

The ENTJ is best characterized by his charisma, his ability to grasp complex situations and to think flexibly and creatively, his keen and active intelligence, and his overwhelming desire to crush the world beneath his boot. ENTJs are naturally outgoing and love the company of other people, particulalry minions, henchmen, slaves, and the others they rule with ruthless efficiency.

ENTJs usually die at the hand of secret government agents in a fiery cataclysm that destroys their entire underground fortress. Often, Evil Overlords will have a secret clone whose implanted memories contain all the knowledge and ambition of the original, stored in cryonic suspension in a safe location. The clone will appear in a sequel.

RECREATION: ENTJs enjoy spending their leisure time in groups, seeking out the company of others with whom they can exchange strategies and ideas, and test their mind control rays. They also enjoy competitive games which challenge them intellectually, such as chess, go, and "tell me where the missiles are or I'll open the pirhana cage and the girl dies."

COMPATIBILITY: Ideal companions include ENTPs, whose inventive natures often most useful; and ESTJs, who make excellent henchmen once the neural realignment is complete. ENTJs often employ the services of ISTJs but don't usually make good romantic partners with them. Under no circumstances should an ENTJ ever date an ENFJ; no good can come of it.
Famous ENTJs include Ming the Merciless, John Bigboote, and Charles Montgomery Burns.

Curiosity got the better of me so I had to try the alternative Myers-Brigg test. Here's how I scored:

ENFJ: The Cult Leader

ENFJs are big thinkers. They are extremely charismatic, and wish to offer the benefit of their wisdom to the world at large. They tend to see the grand scheme of things, and to be able to deduce connections between things that other people miss; these psychological personality traits are the result fo the fact that they are the Messiah.

ENFJs use their charisma and their knowledge to teach others, benevolently helping their fellow man reach a higher plane of evolution through such unorthodox but enlightened means as Psychic Third Nostril Enlargement. They then retire to secluded farmhouses in rural areas, where their followers express appreciation for the ENFJs by signing over all their worldly possessions and giving up their wives and daughters to the ENFJ's "special care."

RECREATION: ENFJs are fond of collecting things, such as wives, guns, ammunition, and FBI search warrants. ENFJs often pass their leisure time engaged in such pursuits as self-flagellation or being nailed to things. Some ENFJs eschew these activities, preferring instead to watch their followers engage in them, offering suggestions and gentle advice when appropriate.

COMPATIBILITY: ENFJs make natural companions and mentors to INFJs. They often get along well with ENFPs, although a friendly rivalry may sometimes erupt between the two.

Famous ENFJs include J. R. "Bob" Dobbs. (Not sure who he is, but other ENFJs include: Ronald Regan, Ben Stiller, Ben Affleck, Oprah Winfrey, John Cusack, Pete Sampras, Peyton Manning, and Johnny Depp!)

if you can find me a male version of you... send him my way Ok!!!:rotfl: :wizard:

Can I be an evil warlord too ??? I would settle for being a shipmate of a certain pirate captain that was mentioned !!:thumbsup2

Can I be an evil warlord too ??? I would settle for being a shipmate of a certain pirate captain that was mentioned !!:thumbsup2

And we know all about those shipmates!

Hey Jen... where is your assessment? here is mine... (has me pegged on this version but not the fun version- the secone one- reminds me of that Mel Gibson movie)

Portrait of an INFJ - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging
(Introverted Intuition with Extraverted Feeling)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Protector

INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ Personality Type, making it the most rare of all the types.

INFJs place great importance on havings things orderly and systematic in their outer world. They put a lot of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done, and constantly define and re-define the priorities in their lives. On the other hand, INFJs operate within themselves on an intuitive basis which is entirely spontaneous. They know things intuitively, without being able to pinpoint why, and without detailed knowledge of the subject at hand. They are usually right, and they usually know it. Consequently, INFJs put a tremendous amount of faith into their instincts and intuitions. This is something of a conflict between the inner and outer worlds, and may result in the INFJ not being as organized as other Judging types tend to be. Or we may see some signs of disarray in an otherwise orderly tendency, such as a consistently messy desk. (should I take a pic of my desk? at least I think its my desk)

INFJs have uncanny insight into people and situations. They get "feelings" about things and intuitively understand them. As an extreme example, some INFJs report experiences of a psychic nature, such as getting strong feelings about there being a problem with a loved one, and discovering later that they were in a car accident. This is the sort of thing that other types may scorn and scoff at, and the INFJ themself does not really understand their intuition at a level which can be verbalized. Consequently, most INFJs are protective of their inner selves, sharing only what they choose to share when they choose to share it. They are deep, complex individuals, who are quite private and typically difficult to understand. INFJs hold back part of themselves, and can be secretive.

But the INFJ is as genuinely warm as they are complex. INFJs hold a special place in the heart of people who they are close to, who are able to see their special gifts and depth of caring. INFJs are concerned for people's feelings, and try to be gentle to avoid hurting anyone. They are very sensitive to conflict, and cannot tolerate it very well. Situations which are charged with conflict may drive the normally peaceful INFJ into a state of agitation or charged anger.

Because the INFJ has such strong intuitive capabilities, they trust their own instincts above all else. This may result in an INFJ stubborness and tendency to ignore other people's opinions. INFJ is a perfectionist who doubts that they are living up to their full potential. INFJs are rarely at complete peace with themselves - there's always something else they should be doing to improve themselves and the world around them. They believe in constant growth, and don't often take time to revel in their accomplishments. They have strong value systems, and need to live their lives in accordance with what they feel is right. In deference to the Feeling aspect of their personalities, INFJs are in some ways gentle and easy going. Conversely, they have very high expectations of themselves, and frequently of their families. They don't believe in compromising their ideals.

INFJ: The Conspiracy Theorist

Beneath the calm, collected exterior of the INFJ lies the horrible reality of someone who has seen The Truth. The INFJ knows what other people are too naive or too brainwasted to admit: the Conspiracy is real. Mistrustful and suspicious, the INFJ is not easily fooled, and does not take the word of the government-controlled medico-military-industrial complex for anything. Whether it's uncovering the plot by butter-eating Jews to clog the arteries of Christian folk with artificial margarine or discovering the secret laboratory in Tibet that's producing legions of Jimmy Carter clones that will be sent out to seize the manufacturing facilities in the Guangdong Province of China under the pretext of inspecting chickens for influenza, there is no lengths the INFJ won't go to in order to blow the lid off the whole thing.

INFJs can often be found holding down jobs as AM radio talk-show hosts. They can also be found driving taxis in the greater Washington, DC area. Other common jobs often held by INFJs include vagrant, loony, whacko, and writer/director/producer of the television show "Seinfeld." INFJs can also be found feeding that crucial bit of information to determined FBI agents just before they are brutally murdered.

RECREATION: INFJs often come home from a hard day's work exposing conspiracies about how the government is poisoning us with mind-control agents spread by passenger airliners and unwind by spending all night writing Web sites exposing conspiracies about how NASA faked the Bush election.

COMPATIBILITY: INFJs are usually happiest and most successful in relationships with Julia Roberts, though the relationships may not end happily.

Famous INFJs include...well, if I told you, I'd have to kill you.
(so many things in that from that movie LOL)

if you were asked to get two item from the food cart at the park.. where they sell ice cream bars.. water... soda... popcorn... quacker jack... chips... and whatever else they have in carts... the water bottle holder is not included in the answers for the question though OK... :laughing: .. which one would you get???

Answer: One would be water of to wash down the popcorn I got!!!:thumbsup2

if you were asked to get two item from the food cart at the park.. where they sell ice cream bars.. water... soda... popcorn... quacker jack... chips... and whatever else they have in carts... the water bottle holder is not included in the answers for the question though OK... :laughing: .. which one would you get???

Answer: One would be water of to wash down the popcorn I got!!!:thumbsup2

Water and maybe popcorn, though the ice cream would be nice

have we lost some members of our ship???

Jenroc

rebecca06261

Sha

NedsTJ

nurse.darcy

disneyfanx3

Dizmom0923

Slugworth

ttester9612

connorsmom911

pdchris

InstImpres

jadedbeauty14304

carrieannew ~ Advance happy Bday just in case I miss the 10th!!! :party:

jennyf2

Mickeefan

MockTurtle

GalDisney

hlyntunstl

gjw007

gower525

Jeanny

Care

NH Bubba

BriarRosie

Chrisy76334

I'm still here and can't wait for Sept. :woohoo: but I don't want to rush the summer by either:scared1:

My schedule finally settled down. Spent most of last month on the road. I logged 39,000+ air miles in 3week:eek: But I'm finally starting to get back to normal. So now I don't have an excuse for not stopping by more often.

I'm still here and can't wait for Sept. :woohoo: but I don't want to rush the summer by either:scared1:

My schedule finally settled down. Spent most of last month on the road. I logged 39,000+ air miles in 3week:eek: But I'm finally starting to get back to normal. So now I don't have an excuse for not stopping by more often.

Did you go to the other thread that Jenroc started for the trip? it has more poll questions. I know we are still using this thread which can be confusing but please look there.

I'm still around too...not posting much, but trying to keep up with the group. Just busy with nasty divorce stuff. I will be so ready for Disney in Nov with mom and the kids!!!!

Go here to the NEW and Improved Singles trip to WDW in 2009 thread
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1867422

LOL glad we havent lost you Tracey!!! hugs! sorry things are not being very nice with the divorce. I know tomorrow is Charlenes day. Lots of hugs and prayers for her too.

:woohoo:

I'm still around too...not posting much, but trying to keep up with the group. Just busy with nasty divorce stuff. I will be so ready for Disney in Nov with mom and the kids!!!!

pixiedust: for you and the Big D!!!

NH_Bubba
when is your trip date?? Sept what?

I will post this on both Part 1 and Part 2 of this thread .....

We are looking for a theme name for our trip next Oct. There will be a special little prize for the name that is chosen when we all get to WDW. Please PM me with your trip name so we can keep it anonymous (? - spelling isn't great first thing on a Monday morning )and we will have everyone vote on the favourite. So ..... get those thinking caps on and come up with a name that reflects Disney and the meaning of this adventure, meeting new friends and making memories !!!!!

Hi. I am still here too. I am trying to keep up, but have also been consumed with kids and divorce stuff. Mine was final last Tuesday! :cool1:
I have also been on a few dates. Scary stuff!

The kids and I just got back from our big Disney trip last Sunday and we had so much fun. It was great with just the three of us. I can't wait to go back. Now if I can just save up enough money?

Hi. I am still here too. I am trying to keep up, but have also been consumed with kids and divorce stuff. Mine was final last Tuesday! :cool1:
I have also been on a few dates. Scary stuff!

The kids and I just got back from our big Disney trip last Sunday and we had so much fun. It was great with just the three of us. I can't wait to go back. Now if I can just save up enough money?

:party: for the divorce and :woohoo: for the recent trip.... :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter