Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 Part 2

Tours you are interested in participating in (regular or Magical Gathering ones)

• MK - Good Morning Gathering (MG) - breakfast at Tony's

• AK - Safari Celebration Dinner (MG) - end of day safari and dinner reception

• EPCOT - International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception (MG)

• Magical Fireworks Voyage (MG) - Seven Seas Lagoon

• EPCOT - Around the World - Segway

• All parks - Backstage Magic

• EPCOT - Dolphins In Depth

• MK - Keys To The Kingdom

• MK - Magic Behind Our Steam Trains

• MK - Mickey's Magical Milestones

• EPCOT - The Undiscovered Future World

• AK - Wild By Design

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning everyone !!! I have temporary use of a friend's computer in my home, so I am finally reconnected !! It has been a long 4 months. I have been read this thread and it seems like the "grand gathering" can not happen. We do need at least 8 people to do the special events. :sad2: It was am awesome idea to do this but the recession has stepped in and put a damper on things. Oh well - can't say we didn't try ! I like the idea of maybe going earlier in October - that has definiate possibilities. Mayeb if we get enough confirmed people, we can do a couple group outings !!
I hope everyone has a great day and I look forward to catching up with everyone !!! :yay:

Good morning everyone !!! I have temporary use of a friend's computer in my home, so I am finally reconnected !! It has been a long 4 months. I have been read this thread and it seems like the "grand gathering" can not happen. We do need at least 8 people to do the special events. :sad2: It was am awesome idea to do this but the recession has stepped in and put a damper on things. Oh well - can't say we didn't try ! I like the idea of maybe going earlier in October - that has definiate possibilities. Mayeb if we get enough confirmed people, we can do a couple group outings !!
I hope everyone has a great day and I look forward to catching up with everyone !!! :yay:

Good Morning Jen!!! Welcome back to the world of tech. There is one event that I am going to try to recruit people for... and that is early on the 4th October... but we will see what is happening and I still need information. I will also still go later in the month as planned though (since I over use my AP per someone!)

Just wanted to say hello and jump on here real quick...I will be down on Oct 17-24th staying at POP...going with my parents and plan to spend lots of time with them, but also looking to break away and do different things because they dont ride most rides and they would like some time alone as well!

Just wanted to say hello and jump on here real quick...I will be down on Oct 17-24th staying at POP...going with my parents and plan to spend lots of time with them, but also looking to break away and do different things because they dont ride most rides and they would like some time alone as well!

I am sure you will find some of us down there then :)

Jennifer! It is about time you are back online! Have missed your playful banter around here.

Sha, I wish you a Happy Nurse's Day! Keep up the great work. Nurses like you and many others on here seem to do the right thing: be caring, be generous, oh, and this one! Not crossing those lines of giving medical advice just because you can. My sister is a nurse & lawyer, she cringes every time she sees that.

AND I wish all nurses a Happy Nurse's Day! Please do not feel left out because I know Sha.

August...isn't anyone coming to see me for my birthday in August?

I don't bite...much.
I'm not mean...much.
I'm a nice guy...sometimes.
I'm handsome...never.

:teacher:

Welcome Back - I will in Dinsey 10/11-10/24 with My Mom and Aunt.

Jennifer! It is about time you are back online! Have missed your playful banter around here.

Sha, I wish you a Happy Nurse's Day! Keep up the great work. Nurses like you and many others on here seem to do the right thing: be caring, be generous, oh, and this one! Not crossing those lines of giving medical advice just because you can. My sister is a nurse & lawyer, she cringes every time she sees that.

AND I wish all nurses a Happy Nurse's Day! Please do not feel left out because I know Sha.

Thanks Miss Tink!!! And yes, there are many good nurses around here :)

August...isn't anyone coming to see me for my birthday in August?

I don't bite...much.
I'm not mean...much. :headache::headache::headache:
I'm a nice guy...sometimes. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I'm handsome...never. :confused::confused::confused:

:teacher:

ummmmm

He said he loves pain.... sounds pretty bad to me the way he described it......... ;)

(Im just kidding folks!)

See...I leave the room for FIVE minutes. Its going to be my birthday and I'm going to get mistreated.

Anybody have a violin?

He is mean and not nice! And is gonna get a beatin' and then shut in a murphy bed!!!

he did mention about the murphy bed.. when that happend can you take a picture.... :goodvibes:thumbsup2 please..pretty please !!!!

:hug: Joe sorry!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter