Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 Part 2

Tours you are interested in participating in (regular or Magical Gathering ones)

• MK - Good Morning Gathering (MG) - breakfast at Tony's

• AK - Safari Celebration Dinner (MG) - end of day safari and dinner reception

• EPCOT - International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception (MG)

• Magical Fireworks Voyage (MG) - Seven Seas Lagoon

• EPCOT - Around the World - Segway

• All parks - Backstage Magic

• EPCOT - Dolphins In Depth

• MK - Keys To The Kingdom

• MK - Magic Behind Our Steam Trains

• MK - Mickey's Magical Milestones

• EPCOT - The Undiscovered Future World

• AK - Wild By Design

Results are only viewable after voting.
Happy Nurses Day Sha!!!!
Hi Jen! Good to see you back on.
I am still aiming for October but I did get laid off a few weeks ago. Nothing has ever stopped me from going to Disney, I always find a way!!:goodvibes

I am still aiming for October but I did get laid off a few weeks ago. Nothing has ever stopped me from going to Disney, I always find a way!!:goodvibes

Danielle, I'm sorry to hear that you were recently laid off. The economic downturn has certainly affected a lot of folks. I'm glad to see you're staying positive and still planning to join us in October. I think a few of us are considering moving the trip to earlier in October, and some may be staying long enough to take advantage of free dining. Hope you're keeping well! :hug:

Timmy, hope you can come girl....fun times are in the makin'.

I have about half of our meals booked and so far, so good.

I have Cape May Character Breakfast and Chef Mickey's Character Dinner for my Birthday.

The next day we're having mid-day Tea and dinner at Le Cellier!!!

Sprinkle in a bunch of fun things throughout the day, as well as a couple special "gotta know somebody to do" things and its making out to be a perfect trip!!!

Jenroc had her computer crash again... she hopes to be back soon.

That is so you, Sha! Always doing nice things for others. A person is fortunate to have you as a friend. :hug:

awww thanks! Its something I enjoy doing... and seeing the smile on their face is reward enough :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 Still going October 17-24th! What kind of nice suprise are you stirring up for someone Sha?

not really stirring up... and not a complete surprise for the person... but other than that, no details available yet.

Sha, that seems so sweet of you! If I'm there in October (still very likely!), please count me in for a meet or two :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter