Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 Part 2

Tours you are interested in participating in (regular or Magical Gathering ones)

• MK - Good Morning Gathering (MG) - breakfast at Tony's

• AK - Safari Celebration Dinner (MG) - end of day safari and dinner reception

• EPCOT - International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception (MG)

• Magical Fireworks Voyage (MG) - Seven Seas Lagoon

• EPCOT - Around the World - Segway

• All parks - Backstage Magic

• EPCOT - Dolphins In Depth

• MK - Keys To The Kingdom

• MK - Magic Behind Our Steam Trains

• MK - Mickey's Magical Milestones

• EPCOT - The Undiscovered Future World

• AK - Wild By Design

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi there -- newbie here. :wave2:

I saw the title and thought I should check it out. Is it me, or am I just not hitting the correct post?? :confused3

Not sure what you mean by not hitting the right post MyMuse. Welcome!!!

Teresa its the 22-26th

Hi, thanks. I meant to find info on this trip. All I see is the completed poll. :confused3

The trip is being planned by Jenroc and Db.tinkerbell. The dates are 22-26th October at WDW. Not sure where most people are staying. Jen and Tink are looking for information from those who are going, so they can do some things. Jen is going to try and put together a couple things that were voted on.

Hi, I'm going to WDW Oct 21st - 31st so I'd love to hear some details on the trip. I'm staying at POP for my first 4 nights, then moving over to AKL.

The trip is being planned by Jenroc and Db.tinkerbell. The dates are 22-26th October at WDW. Not sure where most people are staying. Jen and Tink are looking for information from those who are going, so they can do some things. Jen is going to try and put together a couple things that were voted on.

Ahhh, thank you!

Okay, I feel lost. Is this trip still in the works, and can anyone join? Is this trip just for singles, or can a single parent bring children along as well? I feel like that hated kid in the classroom who asks the stupid questions :rotfl: .

Okay, I feel lost. Is this trip still in the works, and can anyone join? Is this trip just for singles, or can a single parent bring children along as well? I feel like that hated kid in the classroom who asks the stupid questions :rotfl: .

Jen's computer is down again, but trip is still on. No stupid questions, No worries. I will let Jen field your question about children or not.

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA!!!!!!!!!pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

I have been looking everywhere for this thread again!! I must have deleted the subscription by accident! Thanks for the Birthday wishes and hope that all of the new single disers consider joining the trip! Sha, when you talk to Jen, tell her I said HI!!! Btw, on of the Jen's from our single's group is now engaged! :goodvibes I can't remember which on is 1, 2, or 3... but it's the Jen who's a teacher that lives in TN! Congratulations Jen!

I have been looking everywhere for this thread again!! I must have deleted the subscription by accident! Thanks for the Birthday wishes and hope that all of the new single disers consider joining the trip! Sha, when you talk to Jen, tell her I said HI!!! Btw, on of the Jen's from our single's group is now engaged! :goodvibes I can't remember which on is 1, 2, or 3... but it's the Jen who's a teacher that lives in TN! Congratulations Jen!

That would be Jen3!!! CONGRATS!!!!! That is very awesome to hear!

HI Everyone !!!
Sorry I have been missing for soooooooo long --- my computer has gone to that big computer graveyard in the sky. My new one should be in my possession in about a week !!! YIPPEE !!!! I am so lost without one !!!!
Moving right along ..... I have only been able to read a small portion of my more than 1000 emails and I haven't even touched the post on the DISboards yet. YES the trip in October is on .... as far as I know. I would really appreciate it if everyone would notify DB Tink of their intentions and she will report to me. I will post it all as soon as I am back online again. Any questions - Don't hesistate to PM me and I will answer right away.
I hope all is well with everyone and I will be back very soon !!!!

HI Everyone !!!
Sorry I have been missing for soooooooo long --- my computer has gone to that big computer graveyard in the sky. My new one should be in my possession in about a week !!! YIPPEE !!!! I am so lost without one !!!!
Moving right along ..... I have only been able to read a small portion of my more than 1000 emails and I haven't even touched the post on the DISboards yet. YES the trip in October is on .... as far as I know. I would really appreciate it if everyone would notify DB Tink of their intentions and she will report to me. I will post it all as soon as I am back online again. Any questions - Don't hesistate to PM me and I will answer right away.

LMAO!!! I think your PM box would be full and not able to take any more PMs!

Well then, this thread hasn't been in sight since my return to these boards, so I'll just post a quick hello, I'm local, single, have an AP, and would be happy to spend time with fellow DIS'ers in October!!

Well then, this thread hasn't been in sight since my return to these boards, so I'll just post a quick hello, I'm local, single, have an AP, and would be happy to spend time with fellow DIS'ers in October!!

Great to you have you join us...the more the merrier...:woohoo:

HI Everyone !!!

We've missed you Jen- and Im defly still planning on being there :thumbsup2

Great to you have you join us...the more the merrier...:woohoo:

I agree- the more the merrier :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter