Singles Social club

Hello my DISfriends. . .I am better and I am currently at home. . .resting up because I must work tomorrow. . .hugs all and thank you all for your PMs, texts and well wishes. . .luv ya. . .

Hello. . .how are you. . .my name is Darcy and I am a wdw fanatic. . .and single. . .lol

(did I come on too strong?)

Too Funny!

I had a feeling that DVC at Bay Lake Tower would make me more desirable. I don't think you where coming on too strong, but I still think I need to shave in order to put me over the top.

So no Italian women, eh?

ROFLMAO!! I See I wasnt the only one thinking this way :lmao:

Expanding my love for Disney I just purchased DVC for Bay Lake Tower.

Congrats! That is awsome! I am jealous, I want to be able to stay DVC property all the time!!! Lucky!! :cheer2:

Straight to the gutter. I was being perfectly clean minded. Thank You very much.

Hah, excuses, I do not believe you, no I do not :lmao:
But, DC has the perfect response:
:welcome: to the Singles Social Club!

Did you finish your rum and coke yet? If not, hurry up, if so, fix another. . .HEHEHE. . .Remember, you volunteered to be my designated drinker. . .lol.

FYI, I've gone through half a bottle of Southern Comfort since last night. I wasn't sure why, but I think it's your fault. :rolleyes1

FYI, I've gone through half a bottle of Southern Comfort since last night. I wasn't sure why, but I think it's your fault. :rolleyes1

Brad, NOTHING is my fault. . .I am a Princess and by Princess standards I am perfect. . .(oh wait, that is my mind talking. . .ROFLMAO)

Too Funny!

I had a feeling that DVC at Bay Lake Tower would make me more desirable. I don't think you where coming on too strong, but I still think I need to shave in order to put me over the top.

Sweetie, no more shaving needed. For those who saw me say the guy was too hairy. . .DID YOU SEE THE PICTURE? I mean really. . .you can have a full blown beard as long as it is neat and clean and I wouldn't care. . .Its unruly and looks like a bushman tail that messes with my mind. . .

Sweetie, no more shaving needed. For those who saw me say the guy was too hairy. . .DID YOU SEE THE PICTURE? I mean really. . .you can have a full blown beard as long as it is neat and clean and I wouldn't care. . .Its unruly and looks like a bushman tail that messes with my mind. . .

C'mon Darcy...he had the Pyrate look.

Hello. . .how are you. . .my name is Darcy and I am a wdw fanatic. . .and single. . .lol

(did I come on too strong?)

OK gang, we need to help Darcy get over her shyness...

C'mon Darcy...he had the Pyrate look

I'm going to have to back Darcy up on this one. There's Pyrate and then there's whatever had taken up residence on that guy's face....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter