• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Singles Social club

It happens. Been there and done that. It gets worse, not better. . .lol.

I think It's mostly just from the anticipation of the trip and my inability to think of much else right now.

the damned temps outside aren't helping any. going from below freezing to a week in shorts weather is going to be NICE

:cool1:

Yeah, kinda turns the brain to mush. Trip anticipation does that. . .lol.

It doesn't help there is a part of me still debating if I want to do a stay/park/fly the night before my flight.

The cheapest place I found is about $100 more than if I just drove down the morning prior and parked in the economy lot.... but it would save me about a 2hr drive the morning of the flight....

It doesn't help there is a part of me still debating if I want to do a stay/park/fly the night before my flight.

The cheapest place I found is about $100 more than if I just drove down the morning prior and parked in the economy lot.... but it would save me about a 2hr drive the morning of the flight....

Hmmmmmm, that's a tough one. When I was in Vegas, the airport was less than 10 minutes away so no issues. . .I hate morning drives. . .

Hmmmmmm, that's a tough one. When I was in Vegas, the airport was less than 10 minutes away so no issues. . .I hate morning drives. . .

Priceline Negotiator!

:rotfl:

I just booked the Hyatt next door to the airport for $50. Figured do the cheap hotel room, sleep in, and then drive next door in the AM to the airport lot.

....wonder if i should've gone cheaper....

Priceline Negotiator!

I just booked the Hyatt next door to the airport for $50. Figured do the cheap hotel room, sleep in, and then drive next door in the AM to the airport lot.

....wonder if i should've gone cheaper....

LOL, wow, 50 is good for a Hyatt. Now you don't have a long morning commute. You will be well-rested and show up fresh at Disney. . .way to start a vacation early. . .

Hey everybody! the Sequel thread has been opened up, so feel free to hop over there and enjoy the new digs. You can also stick around here and completely fill the place out. :)

I just wanted to get the new thread opened before I disappear for a week, and with my now booking a hotel for tomorrow night, I figured today was as good a time as any. :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2670032

LOL, wow, 50 is good for a Hyatt. Now you don't have a long morning commute. You will be well-rested and show up fresh at Disney. . .way to start a vacation early. . .

That's even assuming I can sleep. Between my night-owl schedule and the excitment, I may not get much sleep.

I'm just catching up on some previous post and I noticed that Darcy was sick. I hope your feeling much better.

I'm just catching up on some previous post and I noticed that Darcy was sick. I hope your feeling much better.

Hi Luis. . .yes I am better. Just waiting to be discharged so I can get back to my life. My blood count and iron levels were very low.

Hey everybody! the Sequel thread has been opened up, so feel free to hop over there and enjoy the new digs. You can also stick around here and completely fill the place out.

I just wanted to get the new thread opened before I disappear for a week, and with my now booking a hotel for tomorrow night, I figured today was as good a time as any.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2670032

Whoa Whoa Whoa eager beaver :lmao: So are we supposed to fill the thread up first, now we are split in our choices, oh the agony... how to choose....

Hey Darcy...I'm glad to see you are doing better and getting ready for Mickey88's collection of men. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

it's not a collection of men, it's a collection of photos from shoots I've done with Models and actors

Awe, you ruined the fun. . .it sounded like you were pimping them out. . .ROFLMAO. . .

that idea I'd be ok with, but it seemed to me like people were thinking, I have a collection of men, as if I like them...and am collecting them...

Yay, my imprisonment (hospitalization) is coming to an end. Dr. Hizkil came by to see me and I am going to be discharged (of course, this will be as soon as the nurse, who I saw at 8 a.m. and have not seen since, gets around to doing my discharge paperwork and giving it to me. . .lol). I am leaving with no new meds and an appointment for the hematologist. Whee, what a day and night. . .lol.

Whoa Whoa Whoa eager beaver :lmao: So are we supposed to fill the thread up first, now we are split in our choices, oh the agony... how to choose....

Hey! I'm sorry. I just wanted to ensure that we had a place to go. I was going to wait until tomorrow, but since I'm now hitting the road tomorrow I didn't know if I'd have time to do it.

And at the rate we are going, there is no way this thread would last until I got back..... So i figured it was better to go ahead and prepare our new stomping grounds. :rotfl:

Besides... Honestly... you are telling me that you can't handle 2 different threads? I expected better from you. :lmao:

Yay, my imprisonment (hospitalization) is coming to an end. Dr. Hizkil came by to see me and I am going to be discharged (of course, this will be as soon as the nurse, who I saw at 8 a.m. and have not seen since, gets around to doing my discharge paperwork and giving it to me. . .lol). I am leaving with no new meds and an appointment for the hematologist. Whee, what a day and night. . .lol.

:woohoo::woohoo:

Freakin nurses... Always taking their time. I mean seriously, don't they ever do anything besides sit on their asses and make you wait forever for them?? Sheesh.....

:rotfl::rotfl:

(um... obviously the sarcasm from that is extremely high)

Hey! I'm sorry. I just wanted to ensure that we had a place to go. I was going to wait until tomorrow, but since I'm now hitting the road tomorrow I didn't know if I'd have time to do it.

And at the rate we are going, there is no way this thread would last until I got back..... So i figured it was better to go ahead and prepare our new stomping grounds. :rotfl:

I find it interesting that you didn't think anyone else was capable of starting the new thread..LOL

did you really have visions of all of us staring at our monitors, viewing a dead thread, thinking gee, I hope DCTooTall gets home from vacation soon, so he can start a new thread and I have someplace to chat...:lmao::lmao:

:cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter