Singles Social Club: It's Still 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, thanks, I would not be great company tonight!

I know what you are going thru with the seperation anxiety, I came home from work one night and my ex, and daughter were gone..

I know you have shown this website before. I have never shopped for shoes online ever. Mostly because I like to try them on before buying and HATE to return when they don't work out. For instance, when I buy sneakers, I usually end up trying on several dozen pair.

That being said, this site has some EXCELLENT shoes that would be awesome in my collection. How dare you feed the addict. . .lol. :banana::banana::banana:

as I stated earlier today, as a Pyrate Immoral support is one of my specialties..

I am too ashamed to say it...but...I will...totally unsophisticated Miller Lite:drinking1, tastes great, less filling!

I guess o have turned into a beer snob. I did discover that they have Southampton at the ESPN Club at BW

Just add a 12 pack of beer and we'd be on the same page! :rolleyes1

1. Don't do beer.

2. Beer doesn't deliver. :sad1:

:p

In my defense, I would like to say that I hardly ever PM you anymore since I have like three other ways to get in touch if I want. :cool2:

:rotfl:

heelskisses-vi.jpg

I don't know what's worse.... Your trying to get the girls drooling with the double temptation of shoes and chocolate?

Or the fact I actually remember your sharing this picture before?

:lmao:

it just hit me,, everyone is amazed at how quickly we maxed the other thread..
imagine what it would be like if we didn't have so many Master Multi Quoters on here, a single post for each quote...:scared1:

Seriously!

What's even scarier is how how my post count would be by now if i hadn't perfected the multiquote art.

I have a thing for high heels, for those that haven't figured it out yet:lmao:

Never really pictured you as one for heels. do they make special heels for a pirate: peg leg?

Oh! you meant on the women!

;)

I don't know what's worse.... Your trying to get the girls drooling with the double temptation of shoes and chocolate?

Or the fact I actually remember your sharing this picture before?

:lmao:
;)

I think the fact that you remember that I shared this photo before

Thanks for this, :hug:

you are very welcome, I was unemployed when my daughter was born, so I had the fortune of being Mr Mom for the first 2 years of her life, so we were close, I later dealt with the first day at the babysitters, then the first day of school, then there was the horrible move out, I freaked.. fortunately they had only moved a few blocks away, but it seemed like a galaxy away..but anyways..
getting back to you, I am a good listener if you should need to bend an ear, just don't tell anyone the Pyrate has a soft side.. pirate:

you are very welcome, I was unemployed when my daughter was born, so I had the fortune of being Mr Mom for the first 2 years of her life, so we were close, I later dealt with the first day at the babysitters, then the first day of school, then there was the horrible move out, I freaked.. fortunately they had only moved a few blocks away, but it seemed like a galaxy away..but anyways..
getting back to you, I am a good listener if you should need to bend an ear, just don't tell anyone the Pyrate has a soft side.. pirate:

Your secret is safe with me. :littleangel:<- I am not a pirate: or a princess:

Sorry to hear your story, I am guessing you and your daughter are still close!

I go to the grocery store and you all go crazy. I'm going back to read the last few pages...:eek:

Your secret is safe with me. :littleangel:<- I am not a pirate: or a princess:

Sorry to hear your story, I am guessing you and your daughter are still close!

yes, she now lives in Orlando, she just bought a condo last August, one bedroom is mine and she keeps asking when I'm moving in..

that is the reason I can go to WDW for 2-3 weeks at a time, nothing better than a free place to stay

last december I was down, had planned on staying for 2 weeks, then she twisted my arm to get me to stay for Christmas...

oh well, finally finished here, heading out shortly , will be back online in an hour or so..

Subbing:).. whats up everybody?
Hello!:goodvibes:goodvibes
Thanks! Looks like my plan for tonight is pizza, a 12 pack of beer and my dis friends;), if I start to have some weird posts later you know I made it to #12!!!:thumbsup2
I'll drink with you, but I'm sticking to wine.:drinking1
:worship::worship: I am humbled. 2 dozen boots? Wow. Now you've got me curious. I'll have to do a tally when I get home from work. :lmao:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I don't have that many, but I'm going to count after dinner...:rotfl:
I know you have shown this website before. I have never shopped for shoes online ever. Mostly because I like to try them on before buying and HATE to return when they don't work out. For instance, when I buy sneakers, I usually end up trying on several dozen pair.

That being said, this site has some EXCELLENT shoes that would be awesome in my collection. How dare you feed the addict. . .lol. :banana::banana::banana:
I don't like to buy online either, but I'll do it if it's a brand I've worn before and know the fit.:cool1:

LOL, I know, I have felt this way before when I stepped away. I just pick up where things are, I found it too hard to try to go back and catch up!!:laughing:

I know. I'm only able to catch up because it's a few pages. I find you all too entertaining not to try...;)

I go to the grocery store and you all go crazy. I'm going back to read the last few pages...:eek:

Yeah I left 4 hours ago and everyone goes crazy posting. :rotfl2:

Oh come on.... it's not THAT rare. We always have our spurts of 5 pages in a couple hours....

or even 10+ pages in less than a day.

Ok... doing some quick math.... On the last thread we AVERAGED about 3 pages a day.

Now with that, keep in mind that often during a weekend we may stay on the same page all weekend.... and even sometimes during the week we've been known to maybe squeeze a single page out when we've been busy with holidays or Disney trips.

Ok, here's the final count as far as I can tell. :magnify:

Boots: 4 pairs
Tennis Shoes: 5 pairs
Flat shoes: 10 pairs
Heels that are sandals: 10 pairs
Other Heels: 8 pairs

:faint: :teeth:

Oh come on.... it's not THAT rare. We always have our spurts of 5 pages in a couple hours....

or even 10+ pages in less than a day.

Ok... doing some quick math.... On the last thread we AVERAGED about 3 pages a day.

Now with that, keep in mind that often during a weekend we may stay on the same page all weekend.... and even sometimes during the week we've been known to maybe squeeze a single page out when we've been busy with holidays or Disney trips.

Sorry, I guess it still surprises me because it happens so randomly.

Good grief. Just left the office
The cleaning people showed up as i was leaving and i got talked fast ill be bavk on in an hour or soi hope someone is still here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter