Singles Social Club: It's Still 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and if you quote the replies as you're going back and forth you can really just keep the *last* message and have the whole conversation!

I agree. And it really helps keep your inbox under control. Not like I'm getting 100's of messages a day or anything, but they do add up over time. :)

I started deleting messages I had sent first, before deleting out of my inbox. I mean, I know what I said. ;)

I did that.... but it got to the point i would get a full mailbox with only incoming messages

Yeah, and if you quote the replies as you're going back and forth you can really just keep the *last* message and have the whole conversation!

:rotfl: Unfortunately someone has a tendency to just start new threads or just wipe most of the quoted text.

I did that.... but it got to the point i would get a full mailbox with only incoming messages

:rotfl: Unfortunately someone has a tendency to just start new threads or just wipe most of the quoted text.

Wait...that's not me, right? :confused3

Hello all, I have been too quiet lately, sorry! But I need moral support, this weekend is my first weekend without DD7 (she will be with ex for fathers day), how bad is it the first weekend?:confused3

The first weekend was bad for me, but my youngest was only 2 and they were going 6 hours away :sad1: I'm kind of an introvert, so the quiet of kidless weekends can be kind of nice. And, we split up 3 years ago and the kids have survived all the visits in that time, so I try not to worry too much. I'm hanging out with friends tonight and will more than likely just go to sleep early tomorrow (still tired from Disney), and then the kids will be back Sunday. Now, if the XH takes the kids to see his parents for a week or 10 days, that *really* gets difficult....

you have your friends here to lean on.. and I'm available if you need any immoral support..;);)pirate:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Also looks like starting a new thread didn't cure the problem of messages popping up out of sequence. Oh well, makes for an entertaining challenge.

hmm so anyways, back to the shoes, how many pairs of heels do you have...

Also looks like starting a new thread didn't cure the problem of messages popping up out of sequence. Oh well, makes for an entertaining challenge.

Oh well. Gotta keep things interesting somehow. :rotfl:

Subbing:).. whats up everybody?

:welcome: to the group.

Not much going on here. Just working on getting our newest thread up to speed. :rotfl:

hmm so anyways, back to the shoes, how many pairs of heels do you have...

And have you ever seen a shoes, stopped dead, and said "Hello Lover!" :lmao:

(Wanna know what's sad? Because of my job, When I see "shoe" I actually tend to automatically read it as "Showtime East" [SHOe]. I play around with channel maps and cable channels WAY too much.)

Hello everyone. I made it over. Its Friday and I am NOT on call today. However, I am on call for the weekend. Oh well, that's life. . .

Happy Friday all!

:rotfl:Holy Speed thread batman!! I can't believe y'all moved into a new thread and already on page 3... wow, thats impressive!

Well for those that forgot me... Im LaLa :cutie: hailing from Northern NJ, a proud tech/disney/starwars/Harry Potter Geek... :surfweb:.

Love to drive :drive:

Vacation :beach:

Laugh :rotfl:

Have drinks :drinking1 (at 5'o clock of course)

...and hanging out with my little one princess:

And have you ever seen a shoes, stopped dead, and said "Hello Lover!" :lmao:

actually yes, the day I did the photo shoot with Miss Kryptonite.

I stopped at her house to pick her and her wardrobe up, she opened the door , and as I stepped into her house she held out her foot, and said" I wore these shoes just for you"

:cool1::cool1:pirate:pirate:

The first weekend was bad for me, but my youngest was only 2 and they were going 6 hours away :sad1: I'm kind of an introvert, so the quiet of kidless weekends can be kind of nice. And, we split up 3 years ago and the kids have survived all the visits in that time, so I try not to worry too much. I'm hanging out with friends tonight and will more than likely just go to sleep early tomorrow (still tired from Disney), and then the kids will be back Sunday. Now, if the XH takes the kids to see his parents for a week or 10 days, that *really* gets difficult....

Thanks! Looks like my plan for tonight is pizza, a 12 pack of beer and my dis friends;), if I start to have some weird posts later you know I made it to #12!!!:thumbsup2

Total? A few dozen.

Out of curiosity I decided to count my shoes. . .ROFLMAO. . .That was a task and a half. My current shoe count is 72 pairs. . .24 of which are sandals of some type, 2 pairs of sneakers, 24 pairs of high heeled boots and the rest are just really cute heels. . .lol.

I guess I didn't realize I had that many shoes. . .lol. I just buy them when I see ones I love. . .

Out of curiosity I decided to count my shoes. . .ROFLMAO. . .That was a task and a half. My current shoe count is 72 pairs. . .24 of which are sandals of some type, 2 pairs of sneakers, 24 pairs of high heeled boots and the rest are just really cute heels. . .lol.

I guess I didn't realize I had that many shoes. . .lol. I just buy them when I see ones I love. . .

I wouldn't even want to try counting mine! But despite having so many I always end up in the same 3-4 pairs... go figure:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter