• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Singles Social Club: It's Still 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity I decided to count my shoes. . .ROFLMAO. . .That was a task and a half. My current shoe count is 72 pairs. . .24 of which are sandals of some type, 2 pairs of sneakers, 24 pairs of high heeled boots and the rest are just really cute heels. . .lol.

I guess I didn't realize I had that many shoes. . .lol. I just buy them when I see ones I love. . .

:worship::worship: I am humbled. 2 dozen boots? Wow. Now you've got me curious. I'll have to do a tally when I get home from work. :lmao:

Thank you very much!!:hippie: Not much goin' on here either. The other thread was awesome thought i'd join in on the fun.

We are always happy to have new people join in the fun. :goodvibes

Hello everyone. I made it over. Its Friday and I am NOT on call today. However, I am on call for the weekend. Oh well, that's life. . .

Happy Friday all!

:rotfl:Holy Speed thread batman!! I can't believe y'all moved into a new thread and already on page 3... wow, thats impressive!

Well for those that forgot me... Im LaLa :cutie: hailing from Northern NJ, a proud tech/disney/starwars/Harry Potter Geek... :surfweb:.

Love to drive :drive:

Vacation :beach:

Laugh :rotfl:

Have drinks :drinking1 (at 5'o clock of course)

...and hanging out with my little one princess:

:welcome: you two to the new thread. :rotfl:

Thanks! Looks like my plan for tonight is pizza, a 12 pack of beer and my dis friends;), if I start to have some weird posts later you know I made it to #12!!!:thumbsup2

I'm actually debating ordering a pizza myself. :goodvibes

Out of curiosity I decided to count my shoes. . .ROFLMAO. . .That was a task and a half. My current shoe count is 72 pairs. . .24 of which are sandals of some type, 2 pairs of sneakers, 24 pairs of high heeled boots and the rest are just really cute heels. . .lol.

I guess I didn't realize I had that many shoes. . .lol. I just buy them when I see ones I love. . .

Then there is me. I have 1 pair of sneakers I wear, and 1 pair of above the ankle boots that double as my "dress shoes".

Plus 2 pairs of worn out sneakers I haven't gotten rid of. 1 I tend to use as my simple slip-on shoes when I decide to step outside or walk to the dumpster/mailbox... and the other I haven't actually worn in awhile but keep handy.

Then there was my ex-roommate who i took on a Disney trip a couple years ago. This was before bag fees, so we each had 2 bags we could bring. She packed 2 bags with clothes... and I had 1 bag with all my stuff. Then she used my "extra" bag to bring along a bag with a ton of shoes in it.....nothing else.

I wouldn't even want to try counting mine! But despite having so many I always end up in the same 3-4 pairs... go figure:confused3

I think I have about ten pairs total. One pair of dress shoes, the rest are sandals, running short, bike shoes, and a pair of work boots.oh, and a pair of ski boots.
Typing on the phone is tedious, but going to bed soon, have to be up at 3:30.

Thanks! Looks like my plan for tonight is pizza, a 12 pack of beer and my dis friends;), if I start to have some weird posts later you know I made it to #12!!!:thumbsup2

I'll keep you company, I'll be eating pizza and drinking rum & Coke,

if I ever get out of work....sighhh

heelskisses-vi.jpg

What kind of beer? I brought two six packs with me, one Blue Point Hoptical Illusion and one Southampton Double White

I am too ashamed to say it...but...I will...totally unsophisticated Miller Lite:drinking1, tastes great, less filling!

it just hit me,, everyone is amazed at how quickly we maxed the other thread..
imagine what it would be like if we didn't have so many Master Multi Quoters on here, a single post for each quote...:scared1:

I wouldn't even want to try counting mine! But despite having so many I always end up in the same 3-4 pairs... go figure:confused3

I'm with you...if I count the shoes you may never her from me :lmao:
And I too tend to wear the same ones most of the time.

You guys have it made.... we girls have to have shoes for everything
Gonna go get rid of some shoes in my closet tonight.
I think I just got to the point that it's overwhelming when I look at them

I'll only keep the really cute ones. Oh and the ones I really love
Wonder how many I can get rid of??? :rotfl::rotfl2:

so have any of you shoe collectors ever shopped here ?/

http://www.shiekhshoes.com/

I know you have shown this website before. I have never shopped for shoes online ever. Mostly because I like to try them on before buying and HATE to return when they don't work out. For instance, when I buy sneakers, I usually end up trying on several dozen pair.

That being said, this site has some EXCELLENT shoes that would be awesome in my collection. How dare you feed the addict. . .lol. :banana::banana::banana:

I'm with you...if I count the shoes you may never her from me :lmao:
And I too tend to wear the same ones most of the time.

You guys have it made.... we girls have to have shoes for everything
Gonna go get rid of some shoes in my closet tonight.
I think I just got to the point that it's overwhelming when I look at them

I'll only keep the really cute ones. Oh and the ones I really love
Wonder how many I can get rid of??? :rotfl::rotfl2:

I have been in your closet Patty. . .you probably have more shoes than the famed Imelda Marcos. . .lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter