Singles Social Club: It's Still 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am just chilling out tonight after having dinner with some old friends. What are y'all up to?

Hey, I am just chilling out tonight after having dinner with some old friends. What are y'all up to?

Tonight I'm just being lazy and watching TV while chatting with a princess:. Beyond that.... not much is going on. It's gonna be a lazy weekend since i go on call for the next 2 weeks, followed by Disney. :)

Good Sunday morning to you all. Sorry I haven't been my usual snarky self. Been spending lots of time with my boy and man. Looking forward to meeting a few peeps here at the end of the month. HHN on 9/29 and MK on the 1st of Oct. A meet up on 10/2. . .good fun with friends. Can't wait. My boy had an interview at Sea World on Friday and has an interview at Universal on Monday. Both are seasonal positions for their Halloween stuff. Hope he gets one of the jobs.

Has the rain in PA stopped finally? Hope so.

Good Sunday morning to you all. Sorry I haven't been my usual snarky self. Been spending lots of time with my boy and man. Looking forward to meeting a few peeps here at the end of the month. HHN on 9/29 and MK on the 1st of Oct. A meet up on 10/2. . .good fun with friends. Can't wait. My boy had an interview at Sea World on Friday and has an interview at Universal on Monday. Both are seasonal positions for their Halloween stuff. Hope he gets one of the jobs.

Has the rain in PA stopped finally? Hope so.

Yup! Rain has stopped and there is this strange round burning thing in the sky. :confused3

Hi guys,
Just caught up. Between the trip to WDW, the hurricaine, then no power for 6 days, then weekend away over Labor Day, school starting, I have been crazy busy. Hopefully I will be better about posting, since I miss you guys. Welcome to all the new folks. And to all the dispeeps going to WDW at the end of the month, have a great time and please post pics, either here or on FB. :goodvibes

It sort of reminds me of the Fountains of Bellagio with color added. Fortunately its Disney so a bit more flash. . .lol.

Lol I like WoC better. Bellagio is BORING... haha. I was being a smart *** one night as I was walking behind all the people watching the fountains and was like OOOOOHHHHHH!!!! WATER!!! WOOHOO!!! hahaha People's reactions were pretty funny.

Well, I'm back to being on call again this week for 3 out of 6 days. Ugh.. I'm going to refuse shift tomorrow because the g/f is in town for her birthday and I want to spend the day with her. Hope ya'll had a great weekend! Welcome to all the newbies and welcome back to those of you who disappeared for awhile. ;)

Today I honor my son and his brotherhood of firefighters. They face despair and destruction every day and than come back tomorrow to do it again. We are blessed to have these people to be in our lives every day.

Am a proud American and prouder mama!!

So I'm happy, I bought a Blu Ray player and the Toy Story 9 disc set... I'm in heaven.

Hope you all are doing well.

Hi guys,
Just caught up. Between the trip to WDW, the hurricaine, then no power for 6 days, then weekend away over Labor Day, school starting, I have been crazy busy. Hopefully I will be better about posting, since I miss you guys. Welcome to all the new folks. And to all the dispeeps going to WDW at the end of the month, have a great time and please post pics, either here or on FB. :goodvibes

I'll have my camera on me most of the trip, so pictures will be posted on my Facebook......Just don't expect any of me. ;)

So I'm happy, I bought a Blu Ray player and the Toy Story 9 disc set... I'm in heaven.

Hope you all are doing well.

The one in the toy Chest? i ended up buying that box set a few months ago. I love my bluray player. :goodvibes:goodvibes :happytv:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter