Singles Social Club: It's Still 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been well, I had gone to bed already last night before getting this, sorry! I am ready for the weekend, supposed to BBQ with friends but a little worried about that with all the fires in the area, not sure BBQing is a safe idea! Anyone have big plans this weekend?:confused3

I have absolutely nothing planned. It's currently going to be a nice lazy weekend, and I'm perfectly ok with that. (It's also the last weekend before I go on call for the 2 weeks before I head to Florida...)

I guess it's a good thing we got our trip in earlier in the summer. :)

how true... Knoebels is also underwater, so it's good we did our meet for both parks when we did

sad thing is, Zoo America at Hersheypark lost some animals in the flooding yesterday

how true... Knoebels is also underwater, so it's good we did our meet for both parks when we did

sad thing is, Zoo America at Hersheypark lost some animals in the flooding yesterday

Bright side is....

.... I hear they are going to have some nice specials on BisonBurgers next week.

:rolleyes1

I heard this morning they also lost some wolves,but they aren't admitting to that

Hmmmm.... Did the water get that high? the Wolves pen is actually pretty high up in the back and far from the creek.

I can understand due to the geography the Bison's getting stuck.... Maybe even the Deer and some of the birds (like the Peacocks and white owls)...

:confused3

Hmmmm.... Did the water get that high? the Wolves pen is actually pretty high up in the back and far from the creek.

I can understand due to the geography the Bison's getting stuck.... Maybe even the Deer and some of the birds (like the Peacocks and white owls)...

:confused3

from what I heard it was a flash flood, some of the wolves were up on the hill others down below when the water swept thru,

from what I heard it was a flash flood, some of the wolves were up on the hill others down below when the water swept thru,

:sad2:

Here's an interesting picture I just found.

It's the entrance Plaza for Hershey Park.

47-3132933-183256-646527.jpg

And some more from the park.

47-3132933-627796-560804.jpg

47-3132933-334867-89983.jpg

And ZooAmerica...

47-3132933-524704-591279.jpg

OMG, The pictures are crazy. Who needs hurricanes when the weather is not cooperating. Rain crazy. . .

A funny song comes to mind from years ago (late 70's) done by one of the original bands to sign with Maranatha Music. . .The band was called Gentle Faith and the song was "Noah's Ark". It was a hysterical song with animal sounds and such. Funny.

:sad2:

Here's an interesting picture I just found.

It's the entrance Plaza for Hershey Park.

47-3132933-183256-646527.jpg

And some more from the park.

47-3132933-627796-560804.jpg

47-3132933-334867-89983.jpg

And ZooAmerica...

47-3132933-524704-591279.jpg

the good news is, hersheypark has a much larger waterpark, the bad news is it's not very clean water

Today's rain in the D.C. has made bad traffic worse. Normally it takes me about 1 hour plus to get from BWI in Baltimore to my apartment in NOVA. This evening it took me over 3 hours...two hours for the final 5 miles. :headache:

Man it's been dead around here! haha. Sorry to see/hear the rains are so bad back east. Hope ya'll are staying safe and dry and the water isn't causing too many issues for ya!

Man it's been dead around here! haha. Sorry to see/hear the rains are so bad back east. Hope ya'll are staying safe and dry and the water isn't causing too many issues for ya!

It has been incredibly dead around here. I'm starting to wonder if maybe we are just waiting for Halloween season so we can bring out the zombies/undead.

:lmao: Too bad I missed it before!

And who's fault was that?

I have been well, I had gone to bed already last night before getting this, sorry! I am ready for the weekend, supposed to BBQ with friends but a little worried about that with all the fires in the area, not sure BBQing is a safe idea! Anyone have big plans this weekend?:confused3

How far from the fires are you?

hey happy campers!
So the torture has ended...I am, after 4 WEEKS, headed back home!:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay: I will say that of all my projects, this, by far was the most stressful. I am so looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, watching full cable and getting to drive my own car.
I did text LaLa and she totally misses you all and is gonna try to meet up with us (yes I did say us) at the end of the month. she's in the middle of the house-thing but she did say she would be there Oct 1-5. so it sounds like there's gonna be a party goin' on that we all should plan for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter