Singles Social Club: It's Still 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey happy campers!
So the torture has ended...I am, after 4 WEEKS, headed back home!:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay: I will say that of all my projects, this, by far was the most stressful. I am so looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, watching full cable and getting to drive my own car.
I did text LaLa and she totally misses you all and is gonna try to meet up with us (yes I did say us) at the end of the month. she's in the middle of the house-thing but she did say she would be there Oct 1-5. so it sounds like there's gonna be a party goin' on that we all should plan for.

glad to hear your torture has ended :hug:pirate:

Did they post any new ones since last night? I saw the aftermath photos they had posted yesterday. (I can't access Facebook at work)

hey happy campers!
So the torture has ended...I am, after 4 WEEKS, headed back home!:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay: I will say that of all my projects, this, by far was the most stressful. I am so looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, watching full cable and getting to drive my own car.
I did text LaLa and she totally misses you all and is gonna try to meet up with us (yes I did say us) at the end of the month. she's in the middle of the house-thing but she did say she would be there Oct 1-5. so it sounds like there's gonna be a party goin' on that we all should plan for.

:banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo:

Don'cha just love it when you get to go home and your next big trip is to Disney? :goodvibes:goodvibes

So, Do you think Lala will be joining us at MNSSHP on Sunday night?

hey ya'll .. back, fresh for a 6 month (bad) relationship .. need of cheering up :)

:welcome: to the group! Feel free to pull up a bar stool, pour yourself a drink, and join in the fun!! :drinking1

Now.... were did we put that fun? I know it was around here someplace.... ;)

how is everyone ?? :goodvibes

Not too bad here. Just working and looking forward to my upcoming Disney trips.

I did get told something today by a friend that I really wasn't expecting... so I'm a little on edge because of that.... but beyond that I'm just peachy.

:goodvibes:goodvibes

Not too bad here. Just working and looking forward to my upcoming Disney trips.

I did get told something today by a friend that I really wasn't expecting... so I'm a little on edge because of that.... but beyond that I'm just peachy.

:goodvibes:goodvibes

glad to hear it :)

And I heard you on the Disney Trip. So are we doing a meet while down there? I know I'll be spending some time with TDB and the Diva... And probably Darcy.....

Yes, have to do a meetup! I will send you my cell#.

hey happy campers!

Four weeks is a long time, welcome back to NY! (or close to it...)

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Rain has stopped, it has been nice Thursday morning. Nothing much planned, mostly catching up on overdue chores. And there is a brewery anniversary party I would like to goto.

hey happy campers!

Welcome home! :goodvibes

:banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo:

Don'cha just love it when you get to go home and your next big trip is to Disney? :goodvibes:goodvibes

So, Do you think Lala will be joining us at MNSSHP on Sunday night?

yeah no kidding! I have to put in for my vacation this week so I get the time off.
she didn't commit to anything but she is aware of the weekend thing...Auggie you better hook up with us too!

Yes, have to do a meetup! I will send you my cell#.

Right now it's looking like the best time for a meetup might end up being Sunday Afternoon. I'm planning on hitting MK on Saturday for the 40th... and Lala and the Diva are both arriving that day. The evening of the 2nd it looks like I'm doing MNSSHP with TDB and the Diva.

Not bad. DS2 managed to get stuck in his high chair at the Chinese restaurant tonight. :eek: That was kind of traumatizing, but no lasting damage done. We did have to take apart the high chair. :headache:

Wow.... at least it'll be an embarressing story you can tell his future GF's. ;)

yeah no kidding! I have to put in for my vacation this week so I get the time off.
she didn't commit to anything but she is aware of the weekend thing...Auggie you better hook up with us too!

And word is starting to circulate that the Official WDW Twitter account posted something today about "special surprises" in store for people at the MK on 10/1.

They are north of me, I'd say about 30miles, but the smoke has made its way into the city. I have some friends living alot closer, it's scary.

That's crazy, stay safe!

Wow.... at least it'll be an embarressing story you can tell his future GF's. ;)

My mother has far too many of those, as well as way too fond of telling them.

So it's Friday night and I'm at my grandfather's house watching ASU take on MizWho. How's everyone else starting the weekend off?

look at what staying home on a friday night can do for you.. i found this thread!

:welcome: to the group! Feel free to pull up a chair, pour yourself a drink, and join in! :goodvibes:goodvibes

My mother has far too many of those, as well as way too fond of telling them.

So it's Friday night and I'm at my grandfather's house watching ASU take on MizWho. How's everyone else starting the weekend off?

I don't have to really worry about my mom spreading any stories around....

... but my best friend probably has a story or three they could tell.

Hello All,

New to this thread and it's 5:30 on a Saturday night. I think that meets the qualifications :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter