Single Roll Call

Ok, here goes. I'm a single mom living in New England with a 5 year old daughter. I worked at Disney as a CP for 2 summers and fell in love and can't get enough of it. My daughter and I have been down 3 times, our 4th will be in April for her birthday...sssshhh, its a surprise!

Where in New England??

Im next I guess. 34, f, divorced, LOVES Disney!! Live in Arkansas, ummmm....what else?? LOL!

Hi everyone. I'm Tom, 26, single, and no kids. I live in the Chicago area! And I try to get out to Disney at least once a year for a week. Just click on my pics to make them bigger.

Ok I was just totally lurking on the board today, and I have to ask are the top pictures taken in San Juan? I went on a cruise when I was about 17 with my parents and I swear I have pictures in that location....just curious!!!

Ok I was just totally lurking on the board today, and I have to ask are the top pictures taken in San Juan? I went on a cruise when I was about 17 with my parents and I swear I have pictures in that location....just curious!!!

Absolutely they were! I went in Jan :thumbsup2

24f, single, Louisiana, no churrens here! I'm a Registered Nurse in a newborn nursery :love: and I love my job! I live in a cute little apartment above a cafe with my best friend, love to travel (especially to WDW!), and I don't have any cats. lol.

I'd love to take a solo trip but I just don't have the guts yet... Maybe after a few more months of surfing these boards I will though! :thumbsup2

I am single (and searching) at the moment but I so excited (and so are my pushy parents :rolleyes2 ) for the day when all my disney dreams come true pixiedust: and I get to visit the world with my Prince and our little pirates and princesses :cheer2: !

Aww, the last part is so cute about taking your little pirates and princesses to Disney World!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

OK...I'l chime in: I'm Felicia, 44, divorced mom of 1 DD16. We love Disney and I was pretty much raised at Disneyland. Grew up in So. CA, but now I live in NE TN. Planning our first (single parent) trip in December! :yay:

Hello all. I'm 36, never married, no kids, live in Texas. I do have pets. I live by myself on acreage, so I won't go into how many animals I have.

Always loved Disney, and getting to go back this coming May. I am going with 2 other friends (one has never been before) and we are really looking foward to a trip to ourselves and acting like kids. Hoping everyone has a great day!

Wow, this post is filling up fast! I'd better get myself added! I"m Valerie (30) from Indiana. Single, no kids, never married. I do have one spunky cat named Biscotti. Total Disney fan; I've taken a Disney trip with my family at least once a year my entire life. So excited about going back next month over Memorial Weekend!:woohoo:

Wow, this post is filling up fast! I'd better get myself added! I"m Valerie (30) from Indiana. Single, no kids, never married. I do have one spunky cat named Biscotti. Total Disney fan; I've taken a Disney trip with my family at least once a year my entire life. So excited about going back next month over Memorial Weekend!:woohoo:

What a cute name for a cat...

BambiLover, I saw that you have a bunch of critters... am guessing at least one horse, because of the pic.. what else???

Well, Sha, I do have a few horses. :) The one in the picture is a sweet boy that goes to a Christian kids camp every summer. I use him for lessons, too.

I've got horses, dogs, a cat that is an excellent hunter and ferrets. I am a huge animal lover. Worked in a lot of rescues, including wildlife rescues, so I've been around a few different species. There's lots of life at my house!:cheer2:

Well, Sha, I do have a few horses. :) The one in the picture is a sweet boy that goes to a Christian kids camp every summer. I use him for lessons, too.

I've got horses, dogs, a cat that is an excellent hunter and ferrets. I am a huge animal lover. Worked in a lot of rescues, including wildlife rescues, so I've been around a few different species. There's lots of life at my house!:cheer2:

Welcome to the boards...lots of good people here.

Cats are always cool at least in my book ;) You should talk to Graeme on the May Meet thread. He has a horse too. Love those creatures. Lots of horses here where I live.

Also there is a pet thread... for posting of photos of them.

Single guy 32 in Laurel, Ms. Any Disney freaks in my neck area message me.

Hi! I'm Kim from Georgia. krnwdw on most of the boards or chats that I come to. Never married, no kids, just live with 1 uncle. I am hoping to go for my first solo trip in August. I have been to WDW multiple times, 1st trip was in either 1972 or 73 and I have loved it ever since. Last trip was in 1995 for my 30th birthday/Christmas present. MAJOR DISNEY WITHDRAWAL!!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter