Single Roll Call

Hi all im john 43 single no kids from upstate ny never been to wdw yet (hopefully soon) I have been to disney land and loved it. My friend is an even bigger disney fan than me and she got me to sign up here. I've been reading this thread all nite lol its getting long. Just wanted to say hello I'll be around mostly lurking im sure because i haven't much disney experiance. But feel free to p.m. me if you'ld like to chat.Seems like a very nice group here:)

Hey everyone!
My name is Bobby, I am 43 years young and have a DD 11 and we love Disneyworld, we have been almost 30 times since 2000 and will be there again this March for 10 days (cant wait). I am a single father that has a beautiful DD and completely emerse myself in taking care of her. All of our trips to Disney are our escape and it's almost always just the 2 of us, I love this place because it gives me the excuse to really act my DD's age and forget about the dismal world outside.
Just wanted to say Hi! and hope to see more of you here!
Bobby
pirate: pirate:

Hi all im john 43 single no kids from upstate ny never been to wdw yet (hopefully soon) I have been to disney land and loved it. My friend is an even bigger disney fan than me and she got me to sign up here. I've been reading this thread all nite lol its getting long. Just wanted to say hello I'll be around mostly lurking im sure because i haven't much disney experiance. But feel free to p.m. me if you'ld like to chat.Seems like a very nice group here:)

Hey everyone!
My name is Bobby, I am 43 years young and have a DD 11 and we love Disneyworld, we have been almost 30 times since 2000 and will be there again this March for 10 days (cant wait). I am a single father that has a beautiful DD and completely emerse myself in taking care of her. All of our trips to Disney are our escape and it's almost always just the 2 of us, I love this place because it gives me the excuse to really act my DD's age and forget about the dismal world outside.
Bobby

Welcome :grouphug:

Nice to see someone closer to my age :thumbsup2

Great place to chat and really great people here.

Melanie

Hey everyone!
Bobby

Boys from Ar-kansas are fun :thumbsup2

You sound like an awesome father.

Thanks!
Don't know how to take a compliment but Thank you! I try, I am her only rock and will NOT let her down. She is very close to me and I really try to instill all the things I was taught like respect for others and yourself, she is an wonderful child, kind hearted and soft but stern when it is the right time. She is an excellent dancer and will go far with that I look for her to be an educator in some form or fashion or possibly an actor or professional dancer, whatever she decides I will be there for her.
Thanks again!
Have a great day!

Thanks!
Don't know how to take a compliment but Thank you! I try, I am her only rock and will NOT let her down. She is very close to me and I really try to instill all the things I was taught like respect for others and yourself, she is an wonderful child, kind hearted and soft but stern when it is the right time. She is an excellent dancer and will go far with that I look for her to be an educator in some form or fashion or possibly an actor or professional dancer, whatever she decides I will be there for her.
Thanks again!
Have a great day!

Very humble - she is alucky girl :grouphug:

What is your favorite ride/attraction/show at WDW?

Alirght, I think I already did this once before, but I can't remember, so here I go again:

I'm Bob, 32, from Orlando -born and raised in NJ, I moved to Florida almost 11 years ago and have been in Orlando for almost 6 since I went to law school here. :wave2:

Divorced, no kids (though I want kids) and 2 dogs, one Jack Russell and a Puggle.

I'm an AP and am at Disney quite a bit-even planning a week's vacation there during the F&W Festival this year! Oh, and I'm just itching to book a Disney cruise for 2010....

Welcome all, we have refreshments over here and the cake is over there. Glad to see you all, hope you enjoy the boards.

:grouphug:

We love the RR at DHS and of Expedition Everest. My DD really likes the Beauty and the Beast show. She also is crazy about Mickey's Philharmagic!

Hi I am Laurie, 44 from Pittsburgh. Have one college age son. I just got back from a cruise and realized I am ready to meet someone. Love, love Disney and to travel. I just joined the site plentyoffish, never heard of it before here. Of coarse I wasnt looking before either. So Hi everyone!

Hey just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Natalie, 24 (about to turn 25 and devastated that I'm old :sad: ) and I live in North West England. I am studying to be an educational psychologist but don't really know why because my real passion is performing - I teach drama at a theatre school and I act and sing (I'm currently rehearsing to play Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady in April/May) I would secretly (ok maybe not so secretly :cool1:) would love to act or sing professionally for a living. I have been going to WDW since 1994. At the moment I always go with my parents as we LOVE florida :beach: and we would all love to move to the states one day - no harm in wishing huh? My favourite disney characters are tigger:tigger: (because he's so adorable) , tinkerbell (because of wishes!):tinker: and Princess Jasmine (because all my friends think I look like her :goodvibes ). I am single (and searching) at the moment but I so excited (and so are my pushy parents :rolleyes2 ) for the day when all my disney dreams come true pixiedust: and I get to visit the world with my Prince and our little pirates and princesses :cheer2: !

Hi I am Laurie, 44 from Pittsburgh. Have one college age son. I just got back from a cruise and realized I am ready to meet someone. Love, love Disney and to travel. I just joined the site plentyoffish, never heard of it before here. Of coarse I wasnt looking before either. So Hi everyone!

Hi Laurie....WELCOME!!
I am up in Erie, PA. You are actually the first person I have noticed is from this general area.

It would be great if we could round up some more folks in the area and plan a DISmeet sometime in the future....there must be more Disney lovers out there!

Stay warm :wave2:

Hi Laurie....WELCOME!!
I am up in Erie, PA. You are actually the first person I have noticed is from this general area.

It would be great if we could round up some more folks in the area and plan a DISmeet sometime in the future....there must be more Disney lovers out there!

I'm just a hop skip and a jump over here in Cleveland! A couple of us were talking about venturing to Cedar Point when it's open!

Hi Laurie....WELCOME!!

Hi,

Meeting would be great!!We like to go to Erie when the weather is nice. My son likes the winter up there with all the snow. Cedar Point would be great! I am not a roller coaster fan but my son is.. he would love it. We should make a plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter