September Scrapping Challenge - Fall Fun

Great job this month, everyone!! I'll pull the month's totals and update the annual thread in the next couple of days!! What a wonderful month!!

Thanks, NEE, for keeping up with it!! :dance3:

I finished my last two pages of the month about 10 minutes ago. 10 minutes to spare east coast time and 3 hours and 10 minutes for us out here in the west!!

I didn't know smilies were rationed:confused3 Is that to stop us having too much fun;) :rotfl2:

I got 5 more pages done. This has been a very busy month for me. Next month is even busier but I hope to get a lot done at our crop coming up. I need to get back on track of scrapping at night after DD has gone to bed!! Great job everyone!!

I got another 20 pages done last night to finish off the month strong.

Rebecca

Congratulations, everyone, on 646 pages!! Way to go!!

Mazda--GREAT JOB!! Congratulations on being the September winner! I can't wait to get started with October!! :dance3:

aw shucks :blush: I didn't want to presume in case someone sneaked in with 500 pages at a weekend crop :rotfl:

Come over and sign in on the October thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter