September Scrapbooking Challenge

Adding another 2 pages to my total! That'll be all for the next week because....

WE'LL BE AT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We're leaving tomorrow (Saturday) and will be there until the following Saturday. I'm sure I will have LOTS more pictures to scrap when I return!

And another 6 pages done today! I think I'm up to 28. :cool1:

You can add 26 pages to mine! I finished my Arizona vacation pages, DS's school album for last year and 3 CJs last night at the crop! Since I have laryngitis I couldn't talk much so I scrapped a bunch! We played a bunch of games last night too and I won a prize for having the most points for pictures I had on me! I hope to scrap some more tomorrow while DH and DS work outside!

I went to a 12 hour crop yesterday and completed 19 pages - YIPEE!!! Finally on the board! :jumping3:

A 12 hr crop!?!? Good grief, I'm lucky to get to go to a 2 hr crop!! Haven't been to one since April? or May? What little bit of time I could squeeze out scrap time this week I spent the majority of it organizing my paper. I have started about 9 pages on my Caribbean Destination album but have journaling to do so can't count them yet. I'm hoping to finish those pages up this week and Thursday I'm SUPPOSE to go to a new LSS. I'm excited about that!!
Karen aka TN Traveler

well I got 5 pages done and one almost finished.. so that puts me at a whopping 7 !! haa haa oh well ! great job the rest of you.. Michelle

JudithM said:
Alice, thank you for keeping track of yout total! How is that new baby girl?

She's doing really good! Got her 6 month portraits done a week ago or so- if you want to see them, go to www.flashportraits.com click on my portraits, last name Black; Robin Black session 9/8/05; password is Molly. :sunny:

Great pictures, Alice, I really enjoyed looking at them! :) (The link doesn't work unless you take out the ; at the end of it, just in case you want to edit it!!) :) Beautiful!
I have completed 4 more pages since last time I posted. I didn't do much this past week! LOL

Omigosh Alice - she is gorgeous -I can't believe how BIG she is now! A lot of great pictures there too - must have been hard to pick the ones you wanted!

Thanks Beanie for the headsup on the link!

She IS a big girl! She is over 28" long and 18# 3oz. For my boys I could always buy a season ahead (you know, shop the sales at the end of the season for the next year) without a problem and they were big boys too, but I guess not as long as Molly....her 6-12 month stuff, even from stores like Gap and Gymboree, is JUST fitting her right at 6 months. :rolleyes: There is no way all of these cute fall/winter clothes I have for her will last the season. Not to mention all the warm weather duds we have for next Spring and Summer in the 12-18 month size! :rolleyes1

I am up to 37 pages total. Plugging away slowly. It helped that the daycare my son went to as a toddler was having a "reunion" before they closed their doors and they wanted people to bring pictures so I scrapped a whole book real quick the past 5 days. :flower:

Honeybehr1 said:
I am up to 37 pages total. Plugging away slowly. It helped that the daycare my son went to as a toddler was having a "reunion" before they closed their doors and they wanted people to bring pictures so I scrapped a whole book real quick the past 5 days. :flower:

Your total has been updated on page 1.

Sometimes it helps to have a whole book to scrap in a short period of time. That happened ot me in July. I kept after a freind to send me photos from her daughter's high school graduation, so I could scrap them before the daughter's party. Well, the day before I was to leave - voila! - she starts emailing photos. I finished something like 15 pages before I went to sleep that night :).

As to the others in the monthly challenge - keep scrapping those photos!!

6 more for me this week! I am now up to December 2004, Christmas and DS's birthday are next! It would be nice to be into 2005 by the end of this month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter