September Scrapbooking Challenge

WOW! I don't know how many people were in each monthly challenge prior to September, but we are up to eighteen this month! Everyone is more than welcome to "scrap & play!"

How wonderful that some of you have been cleaning & organizing your scrap spaces. Now you need to start using all those supplies :)!! I try to put away everything I use when I start a new set of photos. Then hopefully I will know where everything is ("Sure," she says!).

And good for those of you who have already completed pages this month!! I haven't bothered to keep track of how many pages I have done since my numbers do not count this month. I have been scrapping though!

I received an email from my lss (local scrapbook store) today that they are having a 20% off sale today, tomorrow & Sunday. I have been good about conserving gas this week, so I "deserve" to go :)!

I have a favor to ask each of you. Could you please keep track of your total pages scrapped & mention it when you post? Thank you.

Have fun scrapping this weekend!

I did a little more scrapping last night so now I'm at 11 pages. I'm so happy... I haven't done this much scrapping in a while! :Pinkbounc

ETA: I scrapped most of the day today and I started and completed my very first 8x8 album! So that is 17 more pages for a total of 28.

I am on the board with 4 pages. I only bought a couple of things this weekend, like a paper tearing thing and a firework diecut with some glitter to make fireworks. Other than that I am trying to use up all my current supplies that I have.

how do 7x7 pages count...as 1 or as 1/2...wasn't sure.....

I did 20 7x7 pages this weekend. Journaled, papered, stickered....lightly, lots of journaling. Our 25th Anniversary key west trip.

Let me know how to count these towards this months tally...

Glad to have this little album done. disappointed I did not have more pics of the trip but it rained all 4 days.....:( got to love a early hurricane season.

I have done 8 pages today! :) Happy with myself since I am trying to get caught up! I, at least, have my kids books up to date, finally!! Yeah! Working on our family album now. :)

Hello Ladies...would love to participate!!

With munchkin back at school, I should be able to get back in the swing. I'm at 6 for the month!

Mel :wave:

Did some more today using some candid photos from my wedding (almost three years ago!). I love this album almost as much as my big album with "professional" pictures! So add six more pages to my total... 34!!!!

so then I am at 24...not too bad for me.....

Looking forward to really getting something done this month.

Happy Labor Day Everyone! I just updated my first post on page one. I moved the list of this month's scrapper's closer tothe top & included the totals I have read up to this point. Please let me know if I need to make any changes.

We have a few scrappers who have already completed pages in the first four days of the month. Way to go!

Cobbler, I saw a "paper tearing thing" at a lss in my hometown in July. Then yesterday I went to one of my lss (the one with the 20% off sale!) with a friend, & we saw they carry three different styles. They only had one in stock, & we didn't particulary care for it, so we'll check again :). I haven't done paper tearing yet, so I thought it might be the incentive to try it! I did buy some sb stuff at the lss & at Target (I finally found the sale items on the end caps!!) yesterday.

Goofymom/pop, as far as I am concerned a completed scrapbook page is a completed scrapbook page regardless of size. I suspect that many of us do albums in different sizes, so each page counts. It might be different if I only did 6x6 or 7x7 pages all the time & you did all 12x12 pages, but I think there is enough mix here that it does not matter. Besides, more importantly, this is a fun monthly challenge!!! So have fun!!

Keep scrapping everyone!

I'm on the board w/4 pages done last night. STILL working on the cruise album for work....next will be the destination album.

Have a great week everyone!!
Karen

I did 4 more pages this morning, so that brings me to 12 total so far! :) I had to stop the layout I was working on now because I needed to print out an 'arrow' for the page I am doing. Figured I would check the board while I was online! :goodvibes

Ok, I actually managed to accomplish something this month. . .long weekends are great! I finally finished our March '04 book and did some in our travel book (a bit behind, yes!). I did 37 pages total--that may be all for this month, but that's something! :cool1:

STITCH!! WOW! 37 pages!! Man! I don't think I've EVER done that many pages in a month much less a weekend! Here lately I doubt I've done it in 2 months!! Way to go!! :banana:

Karen aka TN Traveler

WOW! It is only the 5th of the month, & we have four scrappers who have already completed a double digit amount of pages!! Imagine what can be accomplished in the next twenty-five days!!

Add 6 more pages to my total! LOL I have been home by myself today and have been a scrapping machine!! :) 18 already! Whoo hoo! Of course, this is probably all I will accomplish now that I am off to a great start!! :rotfl:

I want to play! Last month I did 65 pages! So far this month I have done 11 pages!

This is great motivation to keep the scrappin mojo going!

Christina

So far this month I have 8 pages. I finally completed our Gatlinburg trip yesterday!

I'm in and I accomplished 16 pages yesterday!

I added Alice28 & scraphappy92 to the list on page 1. I think I have everyone's totals up-to-date. Let me know if I need to make any corrections. Keep scraping!!

I did 2 more layouts last night for a total of 4 more pages! :) I really appreciate this challenge, it is helping me get motivated to do them!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter