September Scrapbooking Challenge

Patty, I added you to our monthly challenge - now get scrapping :)!!

Beanie, I added four more pages to your total :)!

Big month for me with the wedding and trying to finish WDW 2004 before we head back to WDW on Sept 30th! Currently got two wedding pages done: First Dance and The Bits & Pieces (cake, car, flowers, rooms etc.)

Queenie, I added you to the list! You have a lot to do before your trip this month!

Hi all well I am kind of new to this place but I'd love to join in being I just got back from a 11 day trip to WDW and I have a TON of photos. So can I join this challenge to get me going with all those photos??? I will get to work later tonight.
Angie

I had the day off today so I got 6 more pages done in my latest Disney album. Just a few more and that baby will be finished!!! :Pinkbounc

I managed to get done 2 more layouts today for our family album! So 4 more pages for me! Yay! Now I need to go wrap presents for my daughters birthday party before she finds them! *sigh* LOL

I just found this scrapbook thread and would like to join in the fun.....I love to scrapbook and plan on doing a lot this month....of course I plan on doing a lot every month and sometimes I even do it.....

Pixiescraper & Mickey02'smom, WELCOME to both of you! The more the merrier as they say .... Pixiescraper, hopefully this challenge will keep you motivated to scrap those WDW photos - 11 days - how wonderful! Mickey02'smom, now is the time to put that plan into acton!

Beanie & Ilovedale3, I updated your counts. Are they correct?

Keep up the good work. So far 12 out of 26 scrappers or 46% have completed pages this month!

Put me down for 2 more. I am up to 6 now. I plan to do more scrapping this weekend.

I really have motivation to get caught up the best to my ability as we are hosting an exchange student this year from S Korea. I would love to make a book for him to go home with at the end of the school year.

I went to a crop last night and I got 4 double page LO done and I am going back tonight for another crop so I'll let you know hon many I get done.
Angie

and that brings me to 26.....

tonight is a crop til Midnight so I hope to get caught up on a few more.

Count me in --- I got a 40 page album done last month but it was a present for my mom who lives across the country from me so I have nothing to look at for my effort so I need some motivation to get cracking on my own stuff this month.... Plus I spent BIG $$$$$ last month on supplies.

I have one whole page done for this month :( Alomost done with page 2, I just need to do the title on the computer. Hoping to get some pages done on Sunday while the guys watch football.

that makes my total 31.....I am happy with that. Lots lots lots more to do....

I did 4 more pages yesterday! I won't get anymore done today though, I have a busy day planned of football watching!! :teeth: LOL

7 more pages done for me this weekend--that takes me to 44! This week is my birthday, so I know I will have lots of new pics to scrap! Of course, I'm still almost a year behind, so having enough pics is NOT a problem! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter