September 2013 Watch

I, too, am on the lookout for the magical September PIN. I know that PIN codes are mysterious and magical by nature, but I was wondering....if I book my September trip, would that decrease the possiblity of getting a PIN in the mail? I mean, if Disney knows I'm coming, why would they send me a discount?

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, but you can see that I've been over-analyzing this waaaaaay too much! :confused:

I received one today!
Save up to 35% at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels
For stays most nights
1/2-3/24. 4/21-5/22. And 8/11-9/18!!!!

Waiting here too...but I've not gotten one since I've been a Disney adult in the last 15 years :) 5 trips, no PINs :rolleyes1

I think it's because they know they have me...hook, line, sinker.:rotfl2:

I, too, am on the lookout for the magical September PIN. I know that PIN codes are mysterious and magical by nature, but I was wondering....if I book my September trip, would that decrease the possiblity of getting a PIN in the mail? I mean, if Disney knows I'm coming, why would they send me a discount?

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, but you can see that I've been over-analyzing this waaaaaay too much! :confused:

It can happen. After I booked our Nov 2011 trip, I got a pin for a free water parks and more add on. Didn't end up using it since Free Dining was later offered.

It can happen. After I booked our Nov 2011 trip, I got a pin for a free water parks and more add on. Didn't end up using it since Free Dining was later offered.

Thank you! It's good to know. I'm hoping for a free dining pin, just like everyone else!

We are going Sept 8 to 15. Really hoping for Free Dining but I will take whatever discount comes. This will be our family's first visit. We are very excited! Subscribing to the thread.

Will also be there from Sept. 8, but we still don't know how long. We spend 16 days in Orlando, but not 16 days at Disney... :)
Hoping for high discounts

Hoping for free dining also for Sept 19-29. We got it last year for AoA in a LM room so keeping my fingers crossed :woohoo:

This is a great mystery to even the most experienced Disney-goers. Folks say that you can increase your chances at a pin code by: (1) creating an online account and saving a few planned trips on that account; and/or (2) registering to receive a free Disney Planning DVD online.

I have tried both these options and come up empty-handed. It works for some and not for others. Seeing that those options are free, you really have nothing to lose. Best of luck!

I am constantly in the reservation system checking prices, etc....I have received most all of the pin codes for the last couple years...I personaly think it might be because we haven't stayed onsite for awhile...they are trying to get us back.

We are going Sept.21-28. I am going to book this week with my room only pin code, but I'm really hoping for free dining!
Fingers crossed we all get what we need!!!

For those of you booking room only and hoping for free dining.... if this were to happen, would you have to cancel your reservation and get a refund, or can Disney just change your reservation to the new promo?

Yes, you'd have to call and CRO would have to cancel the room only to make it a package with free dining.

At this point, I'm stuck with a room only. I paid for it with the Disney Rewards card that expired last year. So here's hoping for room only discounts also.

Joining in. Planning a mother/daughter trip for NOJ weekend. It will be my 8 yr old dds first concerts. Looking at staying at AoA in a LM room. Or if a good deal comes out might stay at POP.

I got this off Mousesavers. There is a list of historical releases of "deals", going back several years.

Last year's Free Dining:
Stay 8/25/12-9/29/12 package deal (“free dining”) for Disney’s Visa cardholders Became available; 3/1/12, exp 5/18/12

Stay 8/25/12-9/29/12 package deal (“free dining”) for general public Became availabe 3/5/12, exp 5/18/12

9/30/12-12/13/12 package deal (“free dining”) for Disney’s Visa cardholders Became available 7/9/12, exp 9/29/12

9/30/12-12/13/12 package deal (“free dining”) for general public 7/12/12, exp 9/29/12

Hoping they will offer the same for 2013!!!:cool1:

Dad's guide is declaring free dining dead. (tried to post the link but I'm not allowed) Is it futile to still hope for it, or at the very least a decent discount? Our dates were changed to the week of Sept 15 (DH vacation finalized) so right *after* the value season. UGH! :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter