September 2013 Watch

Is the room only discount the same as the Disney Visa discount??

I called today and the CM did not know about the room only discount, even though I was insisting there was one. He did have a Disney Visa discount and I booked with that one.

Hello everyone! We are having our wedding in September and have room blocks at the Art of Animation, the Port Orleans French Quarter, and the Boardwalk. If anyone is going to Disney the week of September 17th and could use the wedding discount it would also help us with our room block. Please contact me if interested.

Additionally, if you know someone getting married in Disney on the 17th who would like to collaborate on floral that would be great as well!

Magical days everyone!
Thanks.

Hello everyone! We are having our wedding in September and have room blocks at the Art of Animation, the Port Orleans French Quarter, and the Boardwalk. If anyone is going to Disney the week of September 17th and could use the wedding discount it would also help us with our room block. Please contact me if interested.

Additionally, if you know someone getting married in Disney on the 17th who would like to collaborate on floral that would be great as well!

Magical days everyone!
Thanks.

I can't help you there but I'm bumping since that's a great idea.

If you go with the wedding discount, you can't get free dining. Is that correct? I'm already going that week but the free dining will give me a better discount. Please advise if I'm incorrect.

If you go with the wedding discount, you can't get free dining. Is that correct? I'm already going that week but the free dining will give me a better discount. Please advise if I'm incorrect.

You cannot book through the room block and add any type of paid dining plan. You have to book with dining first and then have the reservation linked to the room block. You would not be able to get FD unless you are paying rack rate for the room.

Magical days everyone!
Thanks.

How much is your discount?
Just curious. The only place we would move from YC would be BC, a cheaper view. But I'm just curious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter