September 2013 Watch

Subscribing to this too, I have the pin code for the percentage off the room but hoping for FD, we plan on a Sept trip as well.

I can honestly say that my family and I will not be going to WDW without a FD promotion. Unfortunately, my gut tells me that this SPD thing is the new "FD" :(

Add me to the watching list. I've never gotten a code and probably wouldn't know it if I saw it. lol

Where can I read up on this SPD thing?

Just booked our stay at POP for September! Hoping to see some kind of room only discount for the time period. Was already planning to get tickets through Undercover Tourist. At what point would it be safe to know all the information on discounts for September before I go buying tickets?

July, Aug, and Sept should be the next promo after the current one expires. So around the first of April I would think.

Waiting too. Im hopefull for free dining. I actually have a pin attached to my name for free dining for january feb and march. Obviously were not ready to go yet but these free dining pins are out there so it shows hope.

Our dates will be September 24-October 1

Just switched our May reservations to September. Our Son won't have enough PTO for May trip. Darn flu! Anyway hoping for free dining but would take a discount without complaining. We are there 8/31 - 9/8. Will just keep watching...:surfweb:

Husband and I are going for 20th anniversary. Will be there Sep 29th - Oct 5th... hoping for Free Dining! But any discount will be nice!

So i will sit here and wait patiently! :happytv:

I just got a mailer from WDW, offering up to 35% off for stays most nights 1/2-3/24/13 (bleh), 4/21-5/22/13 (meh), and 8/11-9/28/13 (benji!).

Have to book by 2/16 though. Gotta see what I can work out with my siblings...

New to DISboard. I have a question, my wife and I have been to Disney several times a year for the past 13 years and now with our kids the past 5 and I've seen several post about people receiving pin codes in the mail. Am i missing something I've never received one and am in the process of planning a trip to Beach Club in September and would love to how or where to get one. Thanks to all.

I just got a mailer from WDW, offering up to 35% off for stays most nights 1/2-3/24/13 (bleh), 4/21-5/22/13 (meh), and 8/11-9/28/13 (benji!).

Have to book by 2/16 though. Gotta see what I can work out with my siblings...

I will add that 3 days before I got this mailer, I requested the free 2013 planning DVD. That's a pretty fast turnaround though if that was related.

New to DISboard. I have a question, my wife and I have been to Disney several times a year for the past 13 years and now with our kids the past 5 and I've seen several post about people receiving pin codes in the mail. Am i missing something I've never received one and am in the process of planning a trip to Beach Club in September and would love to how or where to get one. Thanks to all.

This is a great mystery to even the most experienced Disney-goers. Folks say that you can increase your chances at a pin code by: (1) creating an online account and saving a few planned trips on that account; and/or (2) registering to receive a free Disney Planning DVD online.

I have tried both these options and come up empty-handed. It works for some and not for others. Seeing that those options are free, you really have nothing to lose. Best of luck!

we're hoping to do the first week in September -

wondering how it is that you all make a reservation then change it when you see something cheaper? assumed there were be no changes/refunds once made (or it that just flights)?

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter