September 2011 Challenge ~ Winner: Jeniferdwn

updated to here...

I also completed 8 more pages! :woohoo: NO where near my goal w/ the fact that life got in the way but I have tons of pages kitted for tomorrow's crop and Saturday morning before soccer...

well not even close to my goal this month....had more fun playing with my swap creations!
will see what next month brings....

3 more for me. Maybe one month I will reach my goal??? The Cardinals have been distracting me, because I am a huge baseball fan! Now that they have made the playoffs, they do not have games til early next week.

4 more for me, and I have 3 pages all laid out and waiting for title and journalling. I WILL make my goal! :yay:

I was able to sneak in another 2 page layout tonight so please bring my total up to 40 pages and 12 cards.... Thanks so much for keeping count.

I made my goal! I have done 52 pages total this month, and if I can force myself to stay awake I should finish one more, but if not, it will be the start of my October goal!

I completed 21 pages today. Just 3 pages shy of my goal this month. But I am tired so I am off to bed. Have to work tomorrow so I need some sleep.

Cassey

updated to here (including my 11 from last night! ~ not even close to my goal...but too much life got in the way of my scrapping)....

I will keep this open til 3pm today for any last minute September numbers... Hopefully October will be started later today or tomorrow....

Great work everyone!!!

Mine should only be the 20 pages for the online photo book - the rest should had already been counted in the other months until now

Gotcha AR!!

The winner is.. jeniferdwn... Congrats... if you could please start the October challenge that would be great.. if you are unable to host, let me know and I'll either ask the next highest number scrapper or I'll host again.. :thanks:

Congrats Jenifer
way to get alot done last month (where is the months going??)

Goodness gracious, the months are just flying by!! Congrats, Jenifer, and everyone else on a great month!! Let's kick off a great October!!

Well done! I've done hardly anything this month - but on the plus side i have plenty of birthdays to scrap;)

Had a weekend of girl scout camping, so just getting to post that I did complete 1 more page for a total of 9 this month.

I'm sorry, i've been out of town. The next person behind me is more than welcome to host. I don't always have time to check the forum everyday and I may get behind. I hate to not be current, so I'll pass it on to the next person! congrats to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter