September 2011 Challenge ~ Winner: Jeniferdwn

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
This is the September scrapbooking challenge!

I will keep track of all pages 6 x 6 and larger, traditional and digital!
September is a busy month for a lot of us with the kids going back to school, so try to find some time for yourself and get some scrapping done where it will be cool and comfortable!

When posting your numbers to the thread if you will make them in a different color for me and bold them so that I don't miss them that would be appreciated!!!

The goal for September will be 750 pages....we completed 1016 in August!!

Total pages to date for September: 581

If you'd like to set a goal to help motivate you let me know!

Have fun scrapping ladies!!!

Players and goals:

Arizona_Rita ~ 30
BAMB ~ 100 pages
colleeng ~ 15 pages
disney- akj ~ 30 pages
dsneygirl ~ no specific number
JJ&JHsmom - 40 pages
jeniferdwn - 125 pages
lynner ~ 50 pages
mantaz ~ 15 pages
mazdaUK ~ no specific number
mcbruns ~ no specific number
Mommy2mrb ~ 75 pages
Nutz4dizney ~ 38 pages and 10 cards
princessmegandaisy ~ 20 pages
PN96 ~ 100 pages (mine don't count towards leader challenge; they do count for total numbers done!)
Reddy ~ as many as she can tag and print! LOL
SIOH ~ 100 pages
tamarr44 ~ 50 pages
wdwmickey ~ 100 pages

Completed pages for September:

AR ~ 45
colleeng ~ 10
disney_akj ~ 30
dsneygirl ~ 3
jj&Jhsmom ~ 37
jeniferdwn ~ 139 :worship:
lynner ~ 52
mantaz ~ 9
mazdaUK ~ 4
m2mrb ~ 8
nutz4dizney ~ 40 (12 cards)
princessmegandaisy ~ 20
PN96 ~ 24
reddy ~ 20
SIOH ~ 39
tamarr44 ~ 36
wdwmickey ~ 66

Leader: :worship:

hey, you didn't even let me finish out the August thread :lmao:
will go do it now, but we all know who was the awesome scrapper of the month!

our final total for August is actually 1021 pages...

my goal for September will be 75 pages!

I am really going to push this month to get 50 pages done. Don't know if I can do it, but my social calendar is not as full as last month and DH should be setting up a new semester for school and that will keep him very busy early in the month! Plus, I am working Scrapfest on Friday, 9/16 and Saturday, 9/17 and that will keep me motivated, not to mention the extra paycheck and discount at Archivers (guess it will keep me poor too).

I'm in! I have some gift stuff to get done, and I definitely need to work on our personal stuff. I would love to "caught up" by our next WDW trip!

My goal is 100! :banana:

Last month I got 47 pages (also got 32 cards and 3 swaps) done.....

My goal this month is 38 pages (and 10 cards)

Well, I better get up in the attic to get some of those goals done.

Thanks for keeping count.

I completed 10 pages today :) I'm hoping to get 2 Disney trips finished before we go to Disneyland in December (I'd better get to work ;)) Not to mention getting Sarah's high school album completed before the end of May :scared1:

Im in this month and I have a goal and a count so far but since Im computer dumb, I'll have to wait for DH to get home to show me how!:rolleyes1

My goal is to go thur all of my Disney pics get things tagged then print pictures for my prescrap pages

I'm in, my goal is 40 pages this month. Hopefully everything goes smooth and I can get back into the swing of scrappin on Fridays with no kids home. Didn't do anything today so I'm not starting out very well.

Cassey

Updated to here... I was looking through the first post think " what the heck.. I didn't add all those!"... LOL Buffy cleaned house! LOL

Wow you guys have some amazing goals there. 100 pages in a month? Wow! I'll be lucky if I get 5 done. I am such a slow scrapper.

PG, we join lots of swaps so we basically have kits ready to go when we get ready to swap.
Normally I don't get anywhere near 100 pages but I have a ton of completed pages from a swap that just need journalling and photos. It's the only reason why I would get 100 done this month.

Yeah there are some big goals out there this month! Good luck to you all. I start preschool this week, so I know it will be an adjustment, plus throwing in there trying to visit my Mom and a family reunion AND a girl scout camping trip....are there any weekends left? Oh almost forgot my Bday!! I'm exhausted already! But hey, I will try to do 15pages!!

updated to here...

Please feel free to jump in any time!!

Sorry I was away yesterday... Friday night was a LATE one.. power kept going out on the HS football field so the game went longer and longer... Then we had to be up and movin' for XC and 2 soccer games (of which were an 1. 5 hour drive from each other).. Temps were in the 80s for the early XC race and NO air movement... and then race back to the soccer games and temps at game time were at 100.....but a little breeze... so, when we came home we all crashed..... we didn't eat anything but cold meals because of the heat....

updated to here...

Please feel free to jump in any time!!

Sorry I was away yesterday... Friday night was a LATE one.. power kept going out on the HS football field so the game went longer and longer... Then we had to be up and movin' for XC and 2 soccer games (of which were an 1. 5 hour drive from each other).. Temps were in the 80s for the early XC race and NO air movement... and then race back to the soccer games and temps at game time were at 100.....but a little breeze... so, when we came home we all crashed..... we didn't eat anything but cold meals because of the heat....

wow that's a busy weekend....hope you get to relax today and tomorrow! I hope to get some scrapping started on Thurs...will be my first day home along since Megan starts school on Wed, but I have a birthday present to myself at the spa that day :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter