Sept-Dec Room Discounts ~ Information Here

I also received a PIN for Room Only today.
It is odd that they offered the Room Only Discount to the public on 8/01 & then sent the PIN offer individually for Room Only on 8/05.

I already have a package for WL Courtyard 11/16 thru 11/22 for Free Dining, to change to the Room Only Discount for WL Courtyard would be a savings of $681, but we would lose free dining. We plan on eating at more table service meals this trip, so we will keep the Free Dining Pin. For 6 days, it averages out to $113 daily, we will use that in table service alone or close to it.

The PIN offer has the same locations coming up as the online Room Only search. I searched for a Contemporary Resort, we got to stay there a few years back on a 40% off PIN, but that is the only way we could afford the Contemporary, but there are no options available for PIN or online.

Good luck to everyone else !!!!
I was surprised to get Pins for Free Dining & Room Only both in one year, lots of pixie dust thrown our way for my son's Senior Year Disneyworld trip !!!

:cheer2:

This is quite odd. I wonder why they would send pins after the public offer was released already?

This is quite odd. I wonder why they would send pins after the public offer was released already?

I know, I thought the same thing.
I got the Free Dining PIN MANY times before the public online offer this year, about 3 times actually, they just kept sending it to me.

This is the first time ever that I got a Room Only Pin AFTER it was released to the general public............. very weird !!!!

It could be that Disney figures the die hard / serious customers check the WDW website regularly for discounts and/or frequent boards like this to discover the discount. But for the folks that "really like" Disney, but not as obsessed as fellow Disboarders, Disney might have to prompt those folks to pull the trigger on a trip by sending them a PIN code.

Just a thought...

It includes the Contemporary for 30% off which the public offer didn't. I didn't get a chance to check the other resorts yet.

My friend got the pin code as well. She forwarded the email to me, but I told her it isn't transferable. But out of curiosity, I checked some resorts using her info, including CR, Polynesian, and CSR, for 2nd week December and no availability. I wonder if it is because everything was booked through the public offer or restricted this week because of Pop Warner.

And of course my PIN is on my parents name (cause I booked a room for them last year). Can't use it however. We are checking in on Dec 22, so we would only be able to use it for two nights. FD is definitely worth it in our case.

That res was with a PIN as well, same as this one, on my parents name/address. It actually has my mother and my son listed on the pin. Supervisor approved it for us to use it (parents not going). But would love to fix this as I never got any PINs...

maybe not a lot booked after the public offer was released.

could be there are many hotel rooms that could be sitting empty for some of the dates and the pins would entice more to book.

i'm sure disney would rather have a higher occupancy in all the resorts for the time period that has not filled up yet.

just a thought.

i saw that movies is not in the list of the public offer but music and sports are for the discounts.

Has anyone seen TV ads for the newly released promotions? I usually see them right away but none so far this time.

Very Strange about the pin# but maybe there is a connection, trying to reach people and save the high cost of TV Advertising :confused3

Not always sure what Disney is up to with promotions. For example, July was blacked out for the BounceBack offer but after talking to the CM at the GF last week he said they were only about half booked.

It includes the Contemporary for 30% off which the public offer didn't. I didn't get a chance to check the other resorts yet.

I booked the CR for mid December and received 20%, but some people on the CR thread posted getting 30% (but it may depend on room type ;)).

I really don't understand Disney marketing at all???

Yea, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Has anyone seen TV ads for the newly released promotions? I usually see them right away but none so far this time.

Very Strange about the pin# but maybe there is a connection, trying to reach people and save the high cost of TV Advertising :confused3

I haven't seen any either.

Adding the PIN just saved me another $80, loving it :cool1:

Congrats on the extra savings :thumbsup2.

I was just on the Disney site checking some Dec. room only dates for a friend and I found availability at Port Orleans Riverside.
I didn't think they were offered in the original release.

I apologize if this was already mentioned, I didn't get a chance to catch up on the thread yet. ;-)

Both my mom and I received pins for this offer. Not sure why as it is available to everyone. I received mine yesterday and my mom received hers today.

What a waste of two pin codes to send out especially since a) it is available for everyone and b) we aren't even going then (going January/February).

Both my mom and I received pins for this offer. Not sure why as it is available to everyone. I received mine yesterday and my mom received hers today.

What a waste of two pin codes to send out especially since a) it is available for everyone and b) we aren't even going then (going January/February).

The PIN includes resorts/room types not available in the public offer and many are at higher percentages off.

just joining in here - we *might* be hopping down to the world in mid- November (around the 16/17th) any room only discounts out there? I'd be grateful if you could fill me in

thanks!

The PIN I have also includes suites and deluxe rooms at the same discount rate as other rooms, where as the public offering had a smaller discount for suites and deluxe rooms

just joining in here - we *might* be hopping down to the world in mid- November (around the 16/17th) any room only discounts out there? I'd be grateful if you could fill me in

thanks!

Here is the link to the fall discounts on Disney's website:

Save up to 30% at Select Disney Resort Hotels This Fall!

Fall brings enchanting experiences to Walt Disney World Resortand you can get closer to the excitement with this special offer for fall travel!
Save up to 30% on stays at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights:

September 29 through November 9, 2013book by September 15, 2013
November 10 through November 22, 2013* and November 30 through December 23, 2013book by November 3, 2013

Go to the website for the detail on each of the resort discounts. :)

I'm curious about this pin. We are at AOA 'Jersey week' and are blacked out of all discounts. Wondering if this pin may cover us somehow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter