Sept-Dec Room Discounts ~ Information Here

I just got off the phone with Disney reservations after cleaning up my mess of reservations from both changing dates from Halloween week to just before Thanksgiving. I also had double reservations for my new dates and a split stay to resolve. Quite the mess, but the CM was so nice and polite and really patient! :wizard:

I was finally able to get POR Gardenview as a room only for Nov. 17-25th. I had not been able to get the whole 8 nights to show available online until today. The weekends of Nov. 9-10 and Nov. 23-24 seem to have been a problem for a lot of people. Part of my mess was a split stay with ASMov trying to get the length of stay I wanted.

I am very happy that I was finally able to get POR even though the discount is minimal. I had myself so pumped for this resort I just hated the thought of going back to Pop (which I have enjoyed in the past).

Now I just hope I can get in Alligator Bayou even though I am traveling solo. I feel bad that families of 5 need the room, but I really don't want to be in the Mansions.

Anyway, (sorry about the long post) it feels nice to have the reservation all lined up the way I want it now. Thanks for all of the heads up on discounts and the discussion here and on the free dining thread as well. Both thanks to Black562.

That link provides the same page I saw before... So strange!!

I was just able to price out all the Deluxes plus CSR and I'm rather surprised at all the availability. Just CR, Poly and YC are very limited for my dates Nov 3-8

Are your dates flexible? Many times, if you cut off "Saturday" either coming or going, it will open up for you.

I tried 11/16 thru 11/22 (cuts off 11/23 Saturday) & there is lots available at Beach Club.

Nope, they're not flexible because I'm running in the Tower of Terror ten miler. It's okay though, I booked the CBR with the discount instead. Thx for your help.

There are more rooms opening. Yesterday for BLT the only room available was Deluxe Studio - Standard View. Today there is also Deluxe Studio - Lake View. I know it's the same room type but maybe there is hope for more types.

Did you book a room at BLT with the offer?

I tried to keep up with this thread but it's impossible.

Is the general consciences that if you apply the RO discount to an existing package did you had to pay the new ticket prices or not?

I'm sitting here debating if it is worth the phone call to try to apply the discount to my ressie. It only applies for 2 of our nights (rest blacked out) and I think our room type won't be available and I am not willing to change (Finding Nemo FS at AOA). And if they need to increase the ticket prices then it is no savings.
My FIL has a room too, I guess it would be worth it to call for him since there is only one ticket on his package.

Hmmmm.

I know the only way to know for sure is to call. I'm just feeling lazy.

Were you looking for the discounted rate? If so, then yes they are booked solid. But the resorts them selves are not. They only release a limited amount of rooms with the discount and they go fast.

Not sure I agree with this, we're 10/8-10/14, and only a few hotels showed ANY availability, discount or not. I think onsite is actually that busy for some reason. But, remember, onsite resorts are only part of the crowd equation....

When I called today to pay off my package and buy Halloween party tickets I asked if she could check on the room discount for me. For two nights at ASMu (10/20 to 10/22) I only saved $33 but since I was calling anyway I figured it was worth checking.

aroundtheriverbend said:
Not sure I agree with this, we're 10/8-10/14, and only a few hotels showed ANY availability, discount or not. I think onsite is actually that busy for some reason. But, remember, onsite resorts are only part of the crowd equation....

That leads into Columbus day weekend which is supposed to be a little busier but then settle down later in the week, after the 14 or so

Does anyone know why Thursday, 10/24 would be so busy? I've been trying different combinations of date ranges, and the one evening that always seems to 'kill' my options is 10/24. I can get a lot of different rooms the 10/15-10/23, and 10/25-11/2, but the 24th is super limited.

Ok - something's going on... I just got a PIN offer for Sept-Dec. 20% value, 25% mod, 30% deluxe.

Restrictions are: For stays most nights 9/29-11/22 and 11/30-12/23/13.

Why would they send PINs out at this time? Is it that they don't have enough rooms sold?

Ok - something's going on... I just got a PIN offer for Sept-Dec. 20% value, 25% mod, 30% deluxe.

Why would they send PINs out at this time? Is it that they don't have enough rooms sold?

Did it actually have a 15 digit PIN number or is it just an email promoting the public offer?

Wish i could get one :-( But glad for you :-)

I also received a PIN for Room Only today.
It is odd that they offered the Room Only Discount to the public on 8/01 & then sent the PIN offer individually for Room Only on 8/05.

I already have a package for WL Courtyard 11/16 thru 11/22 for Free Dining, to change to the Room Only Discount for WL Courtyard would be a savings of $681, but we would lose free dining. We plan on eating at more table service meals this trip, so we will keep the Free Dining Pin. For 6 days, it averages out to $113 daily, we will use that in table service alone or close to it.

The PIN offer has the same locations coming up as the online Room Only search. I searched for a Contemporary Resort, we got to stay there a few years back on a 40% off PIN, but that is the only way we could afford the Contemporary, but there are no options available for PIN or online.

Good luck to everyone else !!!!
I was surprised to get Pins for Free Dining & Room Only both in one year, lots of pixie dust thrown our way for my son's Senior Year Disneyworld trip !!!

:cheer2:

Nope, they're not flexible because I'm running in the Tower of Terror ten miler. It's okay though, I booked the CBR with the discount instead. Thx for your help.

Awesome, the CBR is great, that is the very first resort I ever stayed at on my first trip to Disneyworld at the age of 18 (I am now 43). :)

Have a great time & enjoy the run !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter