SEPT 2009 code watch

Does this mean that if only 2 people are going we still need to pay the amount of 4 people or we won't get the deal? I'm really confused, like I said before, I've never booked 'a deal' or free dining or anything like this before so I appreciate the assistance.

You're making it too hard. ;) You pay the normal "rack" room rate for a package (that includes at least a one day ticket) and you get the dining plan for free. So at a value resort you'd pay 82 bucks a night. If you go onto the Disney website you can check out the prices and availability. :thumbsup2

Does this mean that if only 2 people are going we still need to pay the amount of 4 people or we won't get the deal? I'm really confused, like I said before, I've never booked 'a deal' or free dining or anything like this before so I appreciate the assistance.
No, that's just a marketing example. Your prices will vary but you'll only pay for two at rack rate for whichever resort you choose (that has availability with the offer).

You're making it too hard. ;) You pay the normal "rack" room rate for a package (that includes at least a one day ticket) and you get the dining plan for free. So at a value resort you'd pay 82 bucks a night. If you go onto the Disney website you can check out the prices and availability. :thumbsup2

No, that's just a marketing example. Your prices will vary but you'll only pay for two at rack rate for whichever resort you choose (that has availability with the offer).

Thank you so much! :worship: I was so confused:confused3 I have never booked a deal like this before. I get it now! Thank you again! :flower3:

We pretty much have everything mapped out. What really matters is Fantasmic showings and how it will effect our schedule. Any word on how often and what nights Fantasmic will be in Sept? I pretty much follow the Unofficial Guide and its park recommendations to chose which park to visit and on what day.

Speaking of park hours, where is that thread full of people waiting for September park hours? I can't find it. Can someone give me the link? :thumbsup2

Ok, we've changed our dates (looooong story).
We will now be there 8/30- 9/8. (over Labor Day!)

See you there!

:banana:

Well, now that Disney has posted the hours how is everyone's planning coming? I still have to wait until next month for the second half of my trip since I will be there until Oct 7th.

Well, now that Disney has posted the hours how is everyone's planning coming? I still have to wait until next month for the second half of my trip since I will be there until Oct 7th.

Park hours are not offical yet... Disney still hasn't posted them. :sad2:

So far so good ........Epcot and MK hrs are up and the dates we have picked do not conflict with emh we tend to stay away from parks with emh scheduled for that day. One year I was able to schedule park visits the day after emh this was during Aug I think and it worked out pretty good crowd wise. Waiting for two more parks DS and AK to release their hours and we will start the ADR process.:thumbsup2

So far so good ........Epcot and MK hrs are up and the dates we have picked do not conflict with emh we tend to stay away from parks with emh scheduled for that day. One year I was able to schedule park visits the day after emh this was during Aug I think and it worked out pretty good crowd wise. Waiting for two more parks DS and AK to release their hours and we will start the ADR process.:thumbsup2

Don't know if you've seen this link yet - it's the hours sent to TAs. Again nothing is absolute. But it should help you get you started. :)

http://www.disneytravelagents.com/S...pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_Sept.pdf

All ADR's made.............had to change F! H&V to Brown Derby package at 3:40 for dinner a bit early but we can linger over dessert!!! Then off to Fantasmic:thumbsup2

All ADR's made.............had to change F! H&V to Brown Derby package at 3:40 for dinner a bit early but we can linger over dessert!!! Then off to Fantasmic:thumbsup2

Sounds like you got everything you wanted. We did also but had to move some around due to no reservations on the day we wanted.

Just talked to my brother who was there during spring break, he said the parks were empty for that time of year. Hopefully we'll have some room to move around ??

Now all that is left to do is get on a plane and storm the castle. Everyone have a good time there.

Chuck

Sounds like you got everything you wanted. We did also but had to move some around due to no reservations on the day we wanted.

Just talked to my brother who was there during spring break, he said the parks were empty for that time of year. Hopefully we'll have some room to move around ??

Now all that is left to do is get on a plane and storm the castle. Everyone have a good time there.

Chuck

Must be the economy ......I'm sure with our original F! H&V filled up first due to price, We are doing CP twice for dinner.... never been there. Three breakfast ressies Chef M Akershus and Safari at AKL. Coral Reef for dinner first time for it also. Any new places for you Chuck?

Audy

Must be the economy ......I'm sure with our original F! H&V filled up first due to price, We are doing CP twice for dinner.... never been there. Three breakfast ressies Chef M Akershus and Safari at AKL. Coral Reef for dinner first time for it also. Any new places for you Chuck?

Audy

We are going to try the Sci-Fi for the 1st time. We were going to try the coral reef, but our last visit to disney my DW got sick of the turned glass in the Aquarim and had to leave so I was hesitent about going there. Our dinners are Planet Hollywood, Moma Melrose thats new for us, Rose & Crown Raglin Road, LeCellier, and liberty Tree. We are doing some twice, my mom may start the week with us, them go to her brothers house then meet us at the airport for the return flight. And friends of ours will be in Orlando the week we are also, so we put the Raglin Road and Planet Hollywood so if they want to have dinner with us they won't have to buy a ticket into a park.

Our travel agent went to Coral Reef and said it was wonderful, she said to request a table by the glass so you can see the fish in the tank. We may still go to the CR we're just not big fish people and I can't see going there to have steak. We are leaving the 12th and returning the 22nd hope to see you there.

Chuck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter