SEPT 2009 code watch

Just got our tickets for our first MNSSHP Sept 15th!!!!:banana:

Went to that with our 2 neices to that, its a lot of fun,was a little more crowded than I had hoped. It does make for a long day/ night it ends at midnight. Have fun we'll be there someplace we're going from the 12th- 22nd

Chuck

Went to that with our 2 neices to that, its a lot of fun,was a little more crowded than I had hoped. It does make for a long day/ night it ends at midnight. Have fun we'll be there someplace we're going from the 12th- 22nd

Chuck

Roger that!! I've also convinced, not that it took a lot of arm twisting, the better half to plan on dressing up in costume. We will do AK that day return to WL to rest and hit MK that evening.

Audy

Roger that!! I've also convinced, not that it took a lot of arm twisting, the better half to plan on dressing up in costume. We will do AK that day return to WL to rest and hit MK that evening.

Audy

I think that the Adults have just as much dressing up as the kids do. Its a really good time for all who go. The people are not as pushy and the pace seems to be a little slower than during the day, more relaxed.
On the really good side, just got R/T airfare for 158.00 per person so less than 400.00 with all the taxes.

Chuck

I think that the Adults have just as much dressing up as the kids do. Its a really good time for all who go. The people are not as pushy and the pace seems to be a little slower than during the day, more relaxed.
On the really good side, just got R/T airfare for 158.00 per person so less than 400.00 with all the taxes.

Chuck

I like the sound of that! Who are you flying? Ours is 700 but thats with a puddle jump to DFW. The price has gone as high as 1100 for 2 RT and as low as 625.

Audy

I like the sound of that! Who are you flying? Ours is 700 but thats with a puddle jump to DFW. The price has gone as high as 1100 for 2 RT and as low as 625.

Audy

We are flying on Continenal out of Cleveland, For awhile it was cheaper for us to drive to Columbus about 3hrs away and fly back to Cleveland catch the same flight to Orlando. It was 218.00 then dropped down to 188.00 and I was going to book it yesterday morning then waited until the wife got home to make sure then went to book and it was down to 158.00 PP R/T. Hope to see you for a couple of mins at DW,

Chuck

We are flying on Continenal out of Cleveland, For awhile it was cheaper for us to drive to Columbus about 3hrs away and fly back to Cleveland catch the same flight to Orlando. It was 218.00 then dropped down to 188.00 and I was going to book it yesterday morning then waited until the wife got home to make sure then went to book and it was down to 158.00 PP R/T. Hope to see you for a couple of mins at DW,

Chuck

We booked back in Feb. Then of course added FD later. Once the air had come down 400 bucks it was time to book. I'm one of those that once we came within the price of the last time we WDW'd I was ready to lock in.
We could drive to DFW but when you do the math and factor in the headache I would just as soon catch the commuter. 45 min. flight vs. 2hr driving plus parking fees and the traffic.

Audy

We booked back in Feb. Then of course added FD later. Once the air had come down 400 bucks it was time to book. I'm one of those that once we came within the price of the last time we WDW'd I was ready to lock in.
We could drive to DFW but when you do the math and factor in the headache I would just as soon catch the commuter. 45 min. flight vs. 2hr driving plus parking fees and the traffic.

Audy

How Ironic, one of the flights we were looking at from Columbus was going to DFW then another plane to MCO. It was cheaper but by the time you add in parking for 10 days we were saving 0 so we went with Cleveland, its easier getting dropped off at the airport and getting picked up.

Chuck

How Ironic, one of the flights we were looking at from Columbus was going to DFW then another plane to MCO. It was cheaper but by the time you add in parking for 10 days we were saving 0 so we went with Cleveland, its easier getting dropped off at the airport and getting picked up.

Chuck

That is funny because we once flew out of Oklahoma City ( my sister lives there) 3 and a half hours away from our house to and then .......flew into DFW ........since it is a hub for Cont Air. So even tho we got to see my sis going and coming back the wife wasn't to impressed with the itinerary. Since then we drive 45 min to Wichita Falls then to DFW to MCO. All with American
Airlines.

Please add me to the thread! We are booking our very first Disney Trip for September 5-11!!!

ALSO!!!! Can someone please clarify a ADR question for me. In sticking with the 90 policy. Is that 90 days from each night you want to have dinner or 90 days from your chick-in? i.e. do I call 90 days from my check-in and make ressies for the whole week in one phone call? or do I have to call every morning for a week to make each ressies for each day 90 days from that date?
Thanks in advance!

:tinker:

So DF and I might be heading down for my bday in September. Do you think I'm too late to book Free Dining with that $58 a night at a value resort deal? I hope not but have never gone in the fall or for FD... any advice?:confused3

So DF and I might be heading down for my bday in September. Do you think I'm too late to book Free Dining with that $58 a night at a value resort deal? I hope not but have never gone in the fall or for FD... any advice?:confused3

Whats the 58 a night deal? But I can tell you tonight I just added 2 nights to my free dining in late September actually .

To the best of my knowledge, you cannot use two discounts at the same time. So, you could either have free dining OR you could use a room discount (do you have an email or regular mail from Disney Destinations with that room price? I stopped looking at discounts when we got free dining, so I have no idea what the current offers are LOL).

I'll bet you will still be able to book a room with free dining, but you'll be paying rack rate for the room.

I hope you have a wonderful trip! :wizard:

back in March I got an email from my Disney Rewards Visa saying a value resort starts at $58/night with free dining. :confused3

OH, I think it was from $58 PER PERSON, per night, not $58 per night for the resort. That included tickets. That's how the advertise it.

But Free Dining was not combined with a resort discount for Disney Visa.

And Free Dining IS still available.

ALSO!!!! Can someone please clarify a ADR question for me. In sticking with the 90 policy. Is that 90 days from each night you want to have dinner or 90 days from your chick-in? i.e. do I call 90 days from my check-in and make ressies for the whole week in one phone call? or do I have to call every morning for a week to make each ressies for each day 90 days from that date?
Thanks in advance!

:tinker:

Onsite guests may book up to 10 days of ADRs from the first 90 day ADR.

So if you arrive Sept. 5, at 90 days out you can book ADRs for the 5th through the 15th.

Hope that helps.

OH, I think it was from $58 PER PERSON, per night, not $58 per night for the resort. That included tickets. That's how the advertise it.

But Free Dining was not combined with a resort discount for Disney Visa.

And Free Dining IS still available.

Thank you for clearing that up. Yes, $58 per person per night. :)

So they released the free dining today. Here are the details:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE Disney Dining Plan
When you purchase one of these 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way hotel and theme park ticket packages, your family will enjoy the Disney Dining Plan, Free. Valid for stays most nights 8/16/09 to 10/03/09. It's the Disney vacation you've been dreaming of.

Rooms fill up fast. Book through June 21, 2009. Sample pricing:

$58 per person per day for family of 4 at select Disney Value Resorts - in a standard room. Total package price $1,390.
$74 per person per day for family of 4 at select Disney Moderate Resorts - in a standard room. Total package price $1,764.

Prices based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child. The number of rooms available at these rates is limited. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. Excludes gratuities for Disney Dining Plan.

Included with this 5-night/6-day vacation package:

Hotel Stay - 5-night accommodations.
Theme Park Tickets - 6-day ticket for admission to one of 4 Theme Parks each day.

Does this mean that if only 2 people are going we still need to pay the amount of 4 people or we won't get the deal? I'm really confused, like I said before, I've never booked 'a deal' or free dining or anything like this before so I appreciate the assistance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter