Secret Sister Recieved Thread...

I'm checking with everyone this morning. I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to get this swap wrapped up- I went to WDW with the family and have just made it on to have time to wrap it up.
We are missing 5 packages. I hope to track them down today and give everyone an update.
Again, I'm so sorry this has taken so long!
Shawna

you're not responsible for this taking so long!! You did a great job hostessing this huge swap!!!! :thumbsup2

I agree!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:
Shawna did an excellent job hosting this swap!!! She deserved that vacation at the end!!! :love: This was a tough swap to host and she did a fabulous job!!!
Remember Shawna if you need anything just hollar!!! I'm hear for ya!!! :):flower3:

I agree!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:
Shawna did an excellent job hosting this swap!!! She deserved that vacation at the end!!! :love: This was a tough swap to host and she did a fabulous job!!!
Remember Shawna if you need anything just hollar!!! I'm hear for ya!!! :):flower3:

Thanks! I aprriciate your support.... I'll let you know if I need anything!
S :)

you're not responsible for this taking so long!! You did a great job hostessing this huge swap!!!! :thumbsup2

I also agree! Shawna, you have done a great job, and if you need any help, let me know!!!!

For those of you who have not received your packages yet, hopefully you will soon!!!!

Maria

I am really sorry I never posted before. I recieved my package about 2 weeks before Christmas! I got lots of wonderful things: 2 Mickey Mouse Magnetic Notepads, Stickey Notes, Pencils, Stickers, 2 Packets of Christmas Stickers/Toppers, Tinkerbell Topper Stickers and Christmas Mickey Toppers. I also got a Snowman Mickey Aerial Topper and a Christmas Stitch Teddy!!!

Thank You to my Secret Scrapbooking Sister- You have been wonderful!!!

princess: Caroline princess:

Looking at the original post I think four of us are still waiting. Hopefully some will arrive today since the mail is running again.

wow...i didn't realize there are still people waiting for their package. hopefully, they'll be arriving soon!! :flower:

Mine and Raine's should have been recieved several weeks ago. They haven't been updated so now Im a little worried something happened. If people have recieved your packages please update this so we know! But for those wondering

Raine had potterphreak
I had twinsr

I just wanted everyone to know I have pmed the four people who have not posted. Two have not answered and two are waiting on packages. I'm so sorry that this has taken so long.
I was gone all week because of a family death. I'm really hoping I can get this swap finished up this week.

I got my package last week. Sorry--too busy with family in town to post before.

My ss was caroline--cannp123165

I got
handmade soap from Dorset, where she lives
a sheet of mickey mouse travel stickers
a sheet of "turnstyles"
a sheet of craft butterflies

Thanks so much!!

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been out of communication the past several weeks. My package arrived a few days before Christmas. I apologize for not posting immediately, but I was already caught up in holiday preparations and entertaining. The day after Christmas I came down with a stomach virus which then spread to my husband and then each of my children. (That took up the week between Christmas and New Years). On the second of January DH and I took a trip to Hawaii. We are now back and everyone is healthy!!
I will be back on the boards this week.
Thanks to my SS for the lovely package!
Once again my sincere apologies for not posting sooner.

Sorry missed this last week but yes I'm still waiting. I have heard from a little birdie and think and angel may be coming my way though.

I'm so sorry to hear that:sad2: ...but I think you might end up with a few angels... ;) :rolleyes1

I'm so sorry to hear that:sad2: ...but I think you might end up with a few angels... ;) :rolleyes1

I bet she does also! Jenny is the last package we are waiting for. I'm sorry that this has draged on. I hope Jenny enjoys all of her goods. Thank you Jenny for understanding that I've been working to figure out where your package is. I did e-mail and PM the person!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter