Secret Sister Recieved Thread...

{{{{Nancy}}}}

Since we are sharing "blonde moments" :blush: .... today I went to the bank to make a deposit into my Brownie Troop's account. Get the deposit out of my purse. Check it. Two checks are missing! :confused3
Well, me being the anal accountant that I am (sometimes, lol) always makes photocopies of everything and I left the last two checks on the glass of my 3 in 1.

PrincessNancy 96
Ok, this is how frazzled I am.. I just sent DS6 to find out what DS10 wants for dinner.. Kicker.. DS10 is at basketball practice.. Of course DS6 runs upstairs and comes back down.. "Mom, I can't ask DS10 what he wants he isn't here!" What he isn't here, where is he? To which DD13 responds.. "DUH Mom you just took him to basketball".. Someone pass me a drink!

I "swear" to you - that is why I only wanted to have 2 kids - anymore than that and I was afraid that I would have "lost" one somewhere along the line :rotfl:

I am sending much :wizard: :wizard: to all "SSs" in this thread - it has been so much fun and of course I am still holding out that MY SS was the "bestest" but I just loved reading when it was a "crap-tacula" day (oh love that phrase!!!) for some ~ that "wahla" SS fun stuff/notes, etc. arrived and hopefully brought a smile :teeth:

Thanks all of you for making this - my first "adventure" at a SS swap" one that I will remember as a great time!

After everyone reports they received their last package - Shawna - can we get a list of "matches" I am also too "tired" to try to "really" try to figure it out AND I, was blond, before the gray set it - so enough said from me :rotfl:

PrincessNancy - I am toasting and passing you that drink you requested - I was going for a glass of wine tonight but my weigh in for the Biggest Losers BLUE Team (WISH board) is in the morning so I am just going with a cup of my "nighttime" tea - but I really do think it would help relax you :love:

AlexWyattMommy

Darn! I was afraid you would figure it out after the two swaps I hosted and you were in!

Glad you enjoyed your packages! It was fun to pick stuff out for you, especially the pet stuff. I tried to find some 4x6 papers that would go with the different stickers so you could use them for photo mats, journal boxes, letters, etc. :sunny:

AlreadyexcitedGrammy said:
PrincessNancy - I am toasting and passing you that drink you requested - I was going for a glass of wine tonight but my weigh in for the Biggest Losers BLUE Team (WISH board) is in the morning so I am just going with a cup of my "nighttime" tea - but I really do think it would help relax you :love:

Thank you!!! It did help things out alot! I was able to sleep but today is a busy day.. off to run DD to school for an early practice! Have a great day!!! :)

Miss Bubbles, Miss Bubbles, Miss Bubbles!!!!

Wendy you are the best Secret Sis! THANK YOU! I love everything in my package:cloud9: which was delivered among the boxes for DH's Christmas. I had no idea it was you... you are the best! :thumbsup2

My box is full of goodies!! What was in there you ask? Let me share...

Cutiest snowman pillar candle
Dear Santa note pad
Cute snowman spiral notepad
Wooden "D" for my decorating pleasure
A mailable scrapbook kit
A "Think Snow" kitchen set, hot pad, mit, and towel
Stickers...did I get stickers! Mickey and Friends pockets, Mickey tiles, Merry Christmas theme x3 sets, Me & the Mouse, gingerbread set, beach x2, Marathon set, Faith sentiments rub-ons
"Jukebox" foam stamps
A Snowman card making kit
AND....
An amazing box that says "Keep the Wonder of Christmas in Your Heart" with a resin Santa in his sled with his snowman buddy...and what was inside the box you ask? WELL...there were more goodies...
Some card blanks and matching envelopes for my card making pleasure, blue, green, red, white, tan
a pack of "scrappychic" beads and crystal embellishments
Christmas ribbon
star brads
eyelet assortment
and a snowman folk angel statue...

My DS14 loved helping me check out all this cool stuff. And had many many suggestions as to how to use everything. The candle is already on display...the snowman is also, as is the box.

Wendy, thanks again for being such a great secret sis! Your gifties are so thoughtful. Merry Christmas to you!
PS-you have AWESOME handwriting! :teeth:

Littlelambie you are the best! Wow! Thank you! Everything is so neat. My dd liked the bear and the chocolate coins. Than she saw the Lindor chocolates and tried to confiscate them!
Back away from the chocolate, kid! :rotfl2:

I got
Bitty Scrap pad
Tim Coffey metal tags
Fabric tab ABC stickers
Fiber trims (really neat!)
Mickey ribbon sliders
Princess ribbon sliders
Paper stand out tags
Sandylion Christmas stickers Santa, socks, wreaths and snowflakes
2 little stockings one with a snowman and one with a bear
a cute santa ornament (I collect Santas and Nutcrackers!)
Cute miniature ornaments package, bell, gingerbread lady and heart
Strawberry Shortcake tea lights, that smell so good!
Lindor chocolates.

My dd always wants to get a Lindor chocolate when we go to Michaels, cause they have them at the check out! Most of the time I tell her no, especially when it is in the morning! I don't need her sugared up that early!

I kinda thought that maybe it was you. You were only one of maybe 8 people who didn't have a location listed. This was so much fun!

Having had a weird day at work and then I come home to find a surprise, how nice. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

I'm pretty sure my SS knows who I am. :rolleyes1 Cause she probably got her package to confirm it! :rotfl:

I'm pretty sure my SS knows who I am. :rolleyes1 Cause she probably got her package to confirm it! :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

I know who you are now!!!! Little stinker!!!! I got you and guessed you and you tried to throw me off.... I knew it was you!!!! :rotfl2:

I got your package last night and I opened it and your christmas card was so great!!!! I loved it!!!! Even though you called me a little RAT!!!! Hee! Hee! I will take that as a compliment cause Mickey is a little rat too!!!! :lmao:

I couldn't go through everything last night, because I was in such a rush I had my mother and we were late for my nephews 7th birthday party at Chuckie Cheese!!!! Had to run out the door! But I did see the card and the paint can all decorated !!!!!! Just WAY TOO CUTE!!!!! I absolutly LOVE IT!!!! I will look at everything tonight when I get home and post another message!!!! I just can't wait!!! I am so excited to see everything!!! It was all I could do to leave it alone this morning!!!! :bounce:

You are the best DownRiverMomma!!!!

OK Karen AKA Yodas Mom!!!! You have waited long enough!!!! Your package is postal as of TODAY!!!!! I am so sorry it has taken so long, I will not even go into any excuses! I have some, but you don't need to hear them.... I know you want your presents!!! They are coming and... You will NOT be dissappointed!!!!! Remember it is worth the wait!!!! :cool1:

Make sure you keep that snow plowed down!!!! :rotfl2:

Merry Christmas!
Maria

maria34a said:
OK Karen AKA Yodas Mom!!!! You have waited long enough!!!! Your package is postal as of TODAY!!!!! I am so sorry it has taken so long, I will not even go into any excuses! I have some, but you don't need to hear them.... I know you want your presents!!! They are coming and... You will NOT be dissappointed!!!!! Remember it is worth the wait!!!! :cool1:

Make sure you keep that snow plowed down!!!! :rotfl2:

Merry Christmas!
Maria

Hi Maria.........Well, it must be worth it! You would not believe the massive thaw we're having. It's in the 40's this week. :beach: Because of all the snow we had combined with the now warmer temps, the fog has been so thick that I could not even see my neighbors' houses the last couple of days. The sun is now starting to shine through this morning. :sunny: The snow is still melting and my sump pump is going constantly! :boat: It's a good time to send a package! :thumbsup2

Thanks for letting me know it's coming! Hope things are going better there!

Downrivermama said:
Littlelambie you are the best! Wow! Thank you! Everything is so neat. My dd liked the bear and the chocolate coins. Than she saw the Lindor chocolates and tried to confiscate them!
Back away from the chocolate, kid! :rotfl2:

I got
Bitty Scrap pad
Tim Coffey metal tags
Fabric tab ABC stickers
Fiber trims (really neat!)
Mickey ribbon sliders
Princess ribbon sliders
Paper stand out tags
Sandylion Christmas stickers Santa, socks, wreaths and snowflakes
2 little stockings one with a snowman and one with a bear
a cute santa ornament (I collect Santas and Nutcrackers!)
Cute miniature ornaments package, bell, gingerbread lady and heart
Strawberry Shortcake tea lights, that smell so good!
Lindor chocolates.

My dd always wants to get a Lindor chocolate when we go to Michaels, cause they have them at the check out! Most of the time I tell her no, especially when it is in the morning! I don't need her sugared up that early!

I kinda thought that maybe it was you. You were only one of maybe 8 people who didn't have a location listed. This was so much fun!

Having had a weird day at work and then I come home to find a surprise, how nice. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

I'm pretty sure my SS knows who I am. :rolleyes1 Cause she probably got her package to confirm it! :rotfl:

So glad you enjoyed your package. It was so much fun shopping for you. Enjoy your holiday season!!

Just a note to the host that I haven't mailed mine yet and I haven't received mine yet either.

I have everything for my sss but I have been unable to send it out yet. I am shooting for Friday....LOL. :thumbsup2

Originally posted by Maria34a
I know who you are now!!!! Little stinker!!!! I got you and guessed you and you tried to throw me off.... I knew it was you!!!!

I'm such a bad lair! :rotfl: That's why I don't do it. Maybe if I had better memory I could. LOL!

I got your package last night and I opened it and your christmas card was so great!!!! I loved it!!!! Even though you called me a little RAT!!!! Hee! Hee! I will take that as a compliment cause Mickey is a little rat too!!!!

I meant "rat" in a nice way! ::MickeyMo
I guess I have to make my location more ambiguous before the next SS swap!

I hope you enjoy what awaits you inside the Mickey Can!

I had so much fun. I never got a Michaels or Jo Ann's coupon that I didn't like!

Downrivermama said:
I'm such a bad lair! :rotfl: That's why I don't do it. Maybe if I had better memory I could. LOL!

I meant "rat" in a nice way! ::MickeyMo
I guess I have to make my location more ambiguous before the next SS swap!

I hope you enjoy what awaits you inside the Mickey Can!

I had so much fun. I never got a Michaels or Jo Ann's coupon that I didn't like!

Ok, Let me first say that my sister is the greatest!!!! Even though she called me a RAT! This paint can is just the cutest thing!!!! I really have to make some of these!!!! I saw inside the box and noticed a few packages wrapped in disney paper!!! I was so excited!!! It was a disney theme! Whoo Hoo! Well to my surprise, it was an array of Gummy bears!!!! My favorite!!!! Well let me tell you! I got lots and lots of gummy bears!!!!! :rotfl:

I don't think I will run out for a while! :rotfl2:

Too funny!!! Then I lifted out the Mickey can and it was heavy!!!! So I opened it up and it was full of goodies all wrapped in Disney paper!!! OH BOY!!!! I was like :cool1: gotta open presents!!!! So off I started!!!! Here is what I got from My Sis!!!

Lots of Gummies!!!!
A Mickey and Minnie sticky note pad set (too cute! Will have to use at work!)
Disney tub of stamps! (Hee! Hee! Love them!)
Wicked cute candy canes with Mickey and Pluto all over them!
Mickey Mouse die Cuts (Will use these!)
:cool1:
Bottle Cap stickers!
Doggie Charmed enamel charms from making memories (too cute for Bella!)
:cool1:
A Donald Duck Notepad!
Hersheys Kisses!
Hersheys Santa!
Peppermints in the shape of Donald Duck and Pals!
Disney icon Brad stickers! (Wicked cute!)
Lots and lots of Disney stickers!!!!
Lots and lots of Christmas stickers!!!!!
A wicked cute Mini book to embellish myself with an extra refill!
A Barnes and Noble Gift Certificate for $10.00!!!! (Whoo! Hoo!) (My giftcard holder is really cute! Thanks!)

I can't thank you enough!!!! Everything was great! :thanks:

:hug: Hugs to you! Have a Great Christmas!

potterphreak said:
Just a note to the host that I haven't mailed mine yet and I haven't received mine yet either.

I have everything for my sss but I have been unable to send it out yet. I am shooting for Friday....LOL. :thumbsup2

I am in the same boat.. I just haven't had time to get to the PO as I wanted to. Same with Raine. Although Raine did get her final gift I will post the contents later

AlreadyexcitedGrammy said:
PrincessNancy 96
After everyone reports they received their last package - Shawna - can we get a list of "matches" I am also too "tired" to try to "really" try to figure it out AND I, was blond, before the gray set it - so enough said from me :rotfl:

I'm working on a list now- I have to be honest- I leave for the world on Friday and I trying to pack and I had hoped that this swap would be wrapped up. I'm now afraid that someone's package will be really late if we have a flaker.
I'm working on seeing who still has not gotten a package.

S :)

Yes it was me! And even though I am not blonde, I had a blonde moment leaving out a note to you, revealing my name.

My DD wrapped your presents, in no way professional, but donw with great enthusiasm!!

I put stickers on each package, spelling out my name, but they weren't obvious.

Glad you liked your package, this was a fun swap!

Mickeyteacher said:
I'm working on a list now- I have to be honest- I leave for the world on Friday and I trying to pack and I had hoped that this swap would be wrapped up. I'm now afraid that someone's package will be really late if we have a flaker.
I'm working on seeing who still has not gotten a package.

I'll be good, quiet and will watch the kids for you... I promise to be good.. If you need any help let me know.. I'm here for ya!!! :)

PrincessNancy96 said:
I'll be good, quiet and will watch the kids for you... I promise to be good.. If you need any help let me know.. I'm here for ya!!! :)

Oh, Nancy thanks for the offer. I have to say, I do have an angel and her name is Nancy. She is my MIL. Tonight as I stressed out about packing, getting the laundry done, finding the one gift DS wants for Christmas and getting the kids to a couple of events tomorrow night, she called.
So being the wonderful MIL that she is, she has offered to come tomorrow and finishes the laundry, fold it and organize it by family member, so that I can pack quickly between events tomorrow evening.
So with that being side, I do think all of you Nancy's are angels and so sweet to offer!
BTW, the kids still do not know!

I have updated the first post with everyone who has recieved their last package and who their SS was... Please let me know if I made a mistake!I'm feeling like a blonde tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter