Secret Sister Recieved Thread...

I bet she does also! Jenny is the last package we are waiting for. I'm sorry that this has draged on. I hope Jenny enjoys all of her goods. Thank you Jenny for understanding that I've been working to figure out where your package is. I did e-mail and PM the person!

S :)

Thank you for trying. I know you've been trying to get in touch with her.

OK you guys are all too crazy. Now I'm very excited to see what really shows up. LOL I'll be stalking the mailman for sure.

OK you guys are all too crazy. Now I'm very excited to see what really shows up. LOL I'll be stalking the mailman for sure.

Amazing...I too have heard rumors about Jenny's mail. Wow! It must be some sort of plot (but only the good kind). :ssst:

Since we've moved I haven't officially met my new postman. I had a women before who was wonderful and completly understood the sensitive material in my swaps however this new guy needs a talking too. LOL I now have a covered porch but he somehow always manages to leave the packes right on the edge where they are in direct sunlight. What wrong with next to the door where there is never any light. I may have to catch him one day when I'm home. Of course he never rings the bell either just drops the packages and runs but that makes sense since he isn't taking the extra step to get to the door.

Ok I babbled sorry. Whole point is I wonder if he's in with the conspiracy. LOL

Ok you guys are too great. I came home today and I had three packages on my front porch and luckily the postman put them in the right spot. Hmm maybe he is a closet DIS reader. LOL

Anyway I need to send a huge thank you to Shawna, Cherie, and Karen. You guys are the best.

I received three packages full of goodies like Alphabet letters, stickers, Disney penants, candy, candles ribbon, eyelets, rubons, tags, and a mini scrapbook kit. Its like Christmas allove again here.

Thanks so much I love everything and can't wait to get a chance to use it.

Ok you guys are too great. I came home today and I had three packages on my front porch and luckily the postman put them in the right spot. Hmm maybe he is a closet DIS reader. LOL

Anyway I need to send a huge thank you to Shawna, Cherie, and Karen. You guys are the best.

I received three packages full of goodies like Alphabet letters, stickers, Disney penants, candy, candles ribbon, eyelets, rubons, tags, and a mini scrapbook kit. Its like Christmas allove again here.

Thanks so much I love everything and can't wait to get a chance to use it.

You are so welcome, Jenny. It seriously helps my day to know I helped make yours a little better! :)

I have been waiting, not so patiently for you to get it. My DD helped me wrap everything. She said "Mommy if this is a present, shouldn't it all be wrapped. Get moving!" Gotta love a 3 yo!

I'm glad you liked it all. That was fun!:cutie:

I'm so glad that you got lots of fun goodies today! I think with these angel packages arriving we can offical close this swap. Thanks for a fun time and look for the next round in March!

Shawna

I'm so glad that you got lots of fun goodies today! I think with these angel packages arriving we can offical close this swap. Thanks for a fun time and look for the next round in March!

Shawna

Shawna, thank you so much for hosting this. It has been so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter