**Secret Bunny/Easter Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

wow, what great gifts :goodvibes thank you MandyMouse for organising another great exchange, I can't wait for the summer one :yay:

i recieved my gift, but sadly it arrived damaged, it was a mug andit was shattered, its always a risk sending these types of things in the post!
i also got some lovely smellys and sweets, thankyou xx

For me it's at least 5 pounds in postage, for up to 500grammes. And it has to fit through a letterbox, so that makes it difficult to send out plushies, which are light, 'cause they don't fit in the letterbox...

Still, I'll just have to start getting creative ;)

i recieved my gift, but sadly it arrived damaged, it was a mug andit was shattered, its always a risk sending these types of things in the post!

can it be claimed for through royal mail :hug:

Oh such a shame that it arrived broken :sad2: I sometimes wonder if Royal Mail do think what's in these parcels at times.

On a lighter note, thanks to Mandy again for another great exchange! Looking forward to the Summer one already :thumbsup2

maybe it could be claimed for but to be honest its probably not worth the hassle, it was in a jiffy bag, maybe a box might have been better, but who knows with royail mail.:confused3

Another great exchange mandy :hug:
terri x

Here is my photos - Thankyou secret sender :thumbsup2

Lovely Easter Bag

IMG_6196.jpg

The pressies inside

IMG_6197.jpg

maybe it could be claimed for but to be honest its probably not worth the hassle, it was in a jiffy bag, maybe a box might have been better, but who knows with royail mail.:confused3

terri x

I think anything breakable should/would be better sent in a box, i for one would not take the risk of putting anything breakable inside a jiffy bag. Royal mail can be so clumsy.

i sent my brakebales in a box in bubble wrap packing bits and paper and bags! luckily it got there all in one piece!
royail mail are a law unto themselves sometimes...id always err on the side of caution i know it can be a bit more to post but its worth it x

i sent my brakebales in a box in bubble wrap packing bits and paper and bags! luckily it got there all in one piece!
royail mail are a law unto themselves sometimes...id always err on the side of caution i know it can be a bit more to post but its worth it x

I do that too Terri :thumbsup2

Lovely gift Jackie :)

So sorry to hear that hun i recieved a mug too and it was broken but i think im lucky *** it was the handle and a clean break x

I was so worried about my gift arriving broken but having seen the pics it all looks to be in one piece.

If we're out and our 'regular' postman has a parcel for us, he always throws it over our garden wall which means it has about a 6 foot drop :scared1: luckily nothing has broken yet although things have ended up wet and soggy before due to the rain.

Really lovely prezzies - shame about the damaged ones.

Thanks Mandy for all the organising. :flower3:

Sorry About Delay In Posting, I Recieved Mine On Friday But Have Benn Away In WalesSo Havent Had Access To Internet, Big Thankyou To My Sender, Recieved Lots Of Lovely Gifts, When I Get Home 2morrow Will Take A Picci, Thanks Again Secret Sender, And Thanks Mandy For Organising This,Happy Easter Everyone..x:thumbsup2

Thank you Mandy for another lovely exchange!! :hug:

Bob xoxoxox

As Magicgirl said I did get mine last Thursday. I have bean away. This is what I got. . Thanks. My son now does not need any wall paper up in his room. Thanks again.
20071105_bg.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter