**Secret Bunny/Easter Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

I just checked online to see what has happended to the parcel I sent and it said they tried to deliver today and have left a card, so my receiver should get their pressie soon :cool1:

DH is away to collect mine for the sorting office :cool1:

This has been the first exchange that I've taken part in and I can't get over how exciting it all is. First buying a pressie, then receiving one, finding out if your recipient has liked theirs and then looking at the goodies that everyone else has received.

Thanks so much, Mandy, for organising this. I'll definitely take part again.

sorry i'm late posting my photos, i have just taken them and as i have a new card reader i'm trying that out! upshot is i dont know how to view the photos from it:confused3 i'm off now to find my camera lead and upload the conventional way!

:love: Here are my lovely,lovely easter gifts!! :love:

002.jpg

Thankyou!!!!

great pressies everyone.xx

whens the next one? cant wait to join in :goodvibes

Egg-cellent Pressies ~ Part One

Jamie

P1010568.jpg

Aimee

DSC01978.jpg

Emily

IMG_3462.jpg

Karen

DSCF1010.jpg

Emma

DSC02016.jpg

Libby

IMGP0185.jpg

Bev

100_1423.jpg

Mandy

SANY0821.jpg

Brigette

DSC00775.jpg

Joanne

DSC_0039.jpg

Victoria

DSC08875.jpg

Corinna

Happy_Easter_Egg_49c7de02aaf1c.jpg

Rachel

004-3.jpg

Simon

easterbunny002.jpg

Tania (was this it ?)

65935.jpg

Natalie

056.jpg

Gaynor

eatsergift009.jpg

Aruna

P3290854.jpg

Rachel

DSC00056.jpg

Claire

P1040818.jpg

Claire

picc-1.jpg

Andrea

xmas08andmarch09044.jpg

Michelina

101_2370.jpg

whens the next one? cant wait to join in :goodvibes

The Summer Exchange will begin on 1st June for sign up till 13th June with our gifts being sent out around 27th June

....................​

I think everyone has received their gift, or they've had a card from the Post Office waiting for it to be collected :)

cant.wait,for.the.summer.exchange.:cool1:
great.pressies.everyone..:thumbsup2
and.thanks.Mandy.for.organising.the.exchange...:flower3:

wow everybody got great gifts :) cant wait for the summer one will be away but will make sure I pop on here to join in will be back well in time to post it :thumbsup2

Great presents everyone!

Just wondering what do you lot pay on postage?

I love the exchanges but find it a bit offputting to spend almost as much on postage than on the package, but I'm thinking that's cause postage over here is so much more expensive....

Really enjoyed the exchange and what great gifts everyone received, thanks for organising it Mandy.

JJpengiun postage cost will vary on the weight of the item sent. But on average it probably costs around £3.00. Don't think it costs that much more to send overseas. You could always buy gifts that are not too heavy to keep postage at a minimum :)

Aruna ~ like Gaynor has posted, the cost of postage will depend on the weight of the parcel. I think I usually pay around £4/£5 each time, but I can totally understand how expensive it is to send around Europe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter