**Secret Bunny/Easter Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
PigletEgg.jpg

Are you ready to send out your Secret Bunny present out yet ? Mine is wrapped and ready to go, and I will probably send it out on Wednesday

Please remember to wrap and send your gift out around 28th March (hopefully not much later than this date please) and if you are buying your gift on-line, to order it now as it could take a week to arrive

Please post on here when you have sent your present, and don't forget to take a photo of your gift when you receive yours

I hope you enjoy taking part in this exchange

Mandy
3.gif

mines been posted
with a delivery date of friday 27th March

stand by those mail boxes

:cool1::cool1:

mine is ready to go and will be posted on thursday

I'm going to try my best and get out tomorrow and post it, but I'm not very well at the moment so i will try my best.

Mines all ready, I will post it either Weds or Thurs. :thumbsup2

Sorry about the delay I spent a half hour trying to get on here kept getting an error page lol....

I got a beautiful disney easter bunny its way to cute :love: and a book this is great as have not got one yet for my flight in may to florida so going to hold it up for that :banana: Thank you so much to my secret sender I love my easter presents Im on :cloud9: now :)

My beautiful wrapping

P1010566.jpg

Presents

P1010568.jpg

My cute teddie I love it
P1010570.jpg

Mine's arrived but I won't unwrap it till nearer easter......

I will be posting mine tomorrow

I'm on the hunt for a suitable box to put the gift in - my rather fabulous DH recycled the one I was specifically saving... :headache::mad::sad2:

I expect to be posting on Friday... :goodvibes

I think I'll be posting mine on Thursday.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter