SDV Orlando August 27 -30 2009

Pam- congrats on the caddy- I didn't know you had won that either!

Jennifer- so glad you had a good time for your anniversary!

Rebecca

Hullllllooooooooooooooooooooooo :laughing::laughing:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I loved Lisa's "hulloooo" impression! Had me giggling all weekend! She almost got put on the mic to do it too :lmao:

I didn't know Pam won something too - that is great - 3 winners just from our group, and Marylee being the BIG winner!!

And yes, the breakfast savings was very nice - thanks Pam!

Rebecca, thank you for teaching us all some new techniques! I really enjoyed learning all that and will be trying the "flip flop" album soon!

MinnieAnn, thank you for the make and take - it's super cute! And sharing your Mickey with us as our mascot :)

I will be there next year! There is a very small chance that we'll be in Nepal, but most likely we won't be traveling until the end of next year/beginning of 2011.

So I just wanted to apologize for a miscommunication - I bet a lot of you were like "wait, we were at American Idol on Saturday?"

I had told my mom that DIS people were coming to the show, but I didn't specify which DIS people.

Needless to say, there will still be loads of photos, and I think one of the DISsers who did come might have snuck a video, but I'm not sure.

I'll post them (and the layouts) when I get the Photopass!

It was great meeting everyone, and I can't believe that we went to Florida to do it, instead of Connecticut. :rotfl2:

Turns out MomE has an infection in her lungs as I suspected. She was put on antibiotics.

I posted a WDW layout on my facebook account. I tried bringing it over here but I got that infamous red x that I always get when I try to post of picture. shrug

Sometimes I can be your photo-whisperer, Lisa. Let's see if this works.

7721_125655237922_588802922_2542224_2095496_n.jpg

NEE, you are awesome!!!! Thanks!!!!! :hug:

I have to give credit to Lapdogs42. She made the mickey template for use in CM Storybook Plus 3.0. I love how it uses seven photos. And thanks to Tubachick, J&J, and MaryLee for their photos to use. Yes, I used their photos. My pictures are still in my camera. I am looking foward to using some of my own photos in that layout.

Lisa, it's awesome!!!

I hope mom feels better, I feel bad that she's so sick, I'm glad we got her out of that room when we did.

Turns out MomE has an infection in her lungs as I suspected. She was put on antibiotics.

I posted a WDW layout on my facebook account. I tried bringing it over here but I got that infamous red x that I always get when I try to post of picture. shrug

Lisa that pic is awesome! i love it!

Hope your mom is feeling better real soon. :hug:

Lisa, I hope MomE feels better very soon. She reminded me of my mom all weekend and I loved that. Unfortunately, the resemblance went right down to the COPD. She will be in my thoughts.

Great layout!!

I love that layout Lisa!!

Sorry your Mom isn't feeling well - I hope the antibiotics have her back to her old self in no time! I have a good picture of her with her favorite Mad Hatter! I'll have to figure out how to post it!

Hi Girls!

I just wanted to chime in about what a great time I had at my first SDV! It was wonderful to get to be with such a fun and creative group. I think I would have been a tad more fun if I'd felt better. I still feel icky and don't have Disney World to distract me from it anymore.

I haven't taken my photos off my camera, yet, either, but hope that will get done soon. I'll share the ones that I think are worthy - and I'm sure I'll be borrowing some of yours.

I've already showed off my cute flip flop book to some scrapbooking friends who want me to teach them to make them. Thanks again for sharing your great projects, Rebecca!

Lisa - that layout is fabulous. I'm so honored that my Mickey got such a prominent spot. I'll show it to him and he'll be very proud. I also hope that MomE is much better soon. I'm sure with her spunk, she'll be herself again before long. I enjoy thnking about her playing with the Mad Hatter and Tigger. Go Huskies, by the way!

Pam - thanks for sharing your photos. I know I will borrow some of those. I sure wish the seating arrangements would have put us closer together. I can tell you are a fun Disney girl that I would have enjoyed chatting with more. I suspect that you also have some musical interests, judging by your user name. I can't believe I didn't ask you about that. I've been a band person all my life.

Jennifer, it's wonderful that you and your hubby were able to celebrate your birthday at the Wilderness Lodge and that ice cream dessert looked fabulous! We spent our honeymoon there 13 years ago. I'm sure it was a fabulous spot for your wedding. I hope everything goes very smoothly with your adoption.

Buffy and MomK - Thanks for putting the breakfast together - and for the fun explosion box and treats. I love decorating Disney goodies more than anything! You two made it a really fun time.

Congratulations again to PixiedustForever! I know she's already planning for her free SDV next summer! Thanks to her for letting me drag her around Epcot and the Magic Kingdom so that I could quit whining about not getting to see the parks. I also loved getting to go to Chef Mickey's with her.

I hope my work schedule allows me to come back next year. If I do, I promise I'll make the special shirts so I don't stick out in the photos. I just ran out of time getting ready this year. I was able to make the shirt for Mickey because I already had several plain shirts for him.

Thanks again to you all for making it a fun time. I hope we can all get adjusted back to the "real world." Frankly, I much prefer Fantasyland! At least football season starts in two days (Go Sooners!)

(Minnie) Ann

Mom E is feeling better. I saw her last night. Thanks for asking everyone.

LOOKING FORWARD TO 8/27-29/ 2010!!!!!

It's never too early ;)

No kidding!!!! The trees are starting to turn here in New England, winter is soon to follow. I'll need something to look forward to, to get me through the cold winter nights.

We need to plan on our group character breakfast, I think there was talk for Ohana's. I found a pattern for a tri fold card, gorgeous!!! We can do that as a make and take.

Do you have a SVG for a trifold card? I would love it. Thanks. Curious to see how yours will look to the one I have. My card you have to cut and score.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter