@@@Scrapbook exchange sent/received@@@.....COMPLETED!!

This one has been a lot of fun.
maybe round 2 early next year sometime, if there is enough interest.
the rest of this year is filling with holiday related exchanges.

Hope we hear of that Canadian arrival today ::yes::

I hope she gets it soon too! :yay: I do not know why it is taking so long, I think I may have to check with Fed Ex! :sad2:

I am SO SORRY it is not there yet! :guilty: I will send something else if it does not get there soon. :thumbsup2

I do not usually send international...I just hope I have not done anything WRONG. :confused3

I'm sure you did fine, Eva.
If it was sent air, it should be getting there any time.

I have yet to receive Evita W's package. I'm not upset about it, as I know how s l o w the postal service can be. I should be receiving it within the next couple of days. I know that when I send something to the USA it can take anywhere from 7 to 15 days, so I wouldn't consider it MIA just yet. It's probably winging it's way here as we speak, and I will let everyone know when I have received it. Have a great evening!!:hug: :hug: :flower3:

Trish

I have yet to receive Evita W's package. I'm not upset about it, as I know how s l o w the postal service can be. I should be receiving it within the next couple of days. I know that when I send something to the USA it can take anywhere from 7 to 15 days, so I wouldn't consider it MIA just yet. It's probably winging it's way here as we speak, and I will let everyone know when I have received it. Have a great evening!!:hug: :hug: :flower3:

Trish

Thank you for being so understanding!! :hug: It is coming Fed EX and I thought it would be faster than this. I checked today and it said "in transit" so that is a good sign. :woohoo:

Hope it gets there soon! :yay:

Ugh, rain. I hope we don't see any more of that for a long time.

Yes it makes things green, but when ya get so dang much it just drowns everything.

Hope it stops before your cruise. :wizard:

Me too.....but rain on a cruise ship is better than rain sitting around at home :teeth:
But it would be nice for it to be dry for the shore days.
It is my friend's first cruise, so hopefully it will be good.

Hi everyone, just to let you know that I'm still waiting for Evita W's scrapbooking package. Hopefully it will arrive today, if not Monday. It might be stuck in CDN customs for some reason, that's the only reason that I can think of why it's taking so long to get here. Have a great day!!:flower3: :grouphug:

Trish

Well, shoot....hope it makes it there soon. It is taking a lot longer than she was told (but I think we are hearing that a lot).

Just to let everyone know that I finally received Evita W's scrapbooking package finally about 15 mins ago. I'm in scrapbooking heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!
I received 1 large sheet of Disneyland stickers, 1 small sheet Disneyland stickers, 1 large sheet Disneyland sign stickers, 2 sheets of red mickey mouse head alphabet stickers, 2 sheets of Capture the magic Disneyland stickers, a Disneyland Resort scrapbooking kit, a Capture the magic 40 scrapbook pages set, a mini Capture the magic Mickey mouse head punch, and 1 lb of Scrap pack cardstock pieces. Evita W, I love everything that you sent me, and went way beyond what I could have expected in my wildest dreams of this exchange. I now have enough Disney scrapbooking supplies to cover my trip to Disneyland in Feb/09. I can tell you I couldn't have found anything even close to being as nice here as what you sent me with the Disneyland items, even with having a Michael's craft store a 3 min walk from here. So from the bottom of my heart thanks so much for all the great scrapping goodies, and they will be well used once my trip is over. Have a great day!!:grouphug: :grouphug: :flower3: :worship:

Trish

:woohoo: So glad it arrived!!
Sounds like a wonderful package!!

That just leaves AlexWyattMommy who is due back from vacation on Monday.

if there is enough interest, I would like to do this again in the new year....maybe Feb. or March.

Just to let everyone know that I finally received Evita W's scrapbooking package finally about 15 mins ago. I'm in scrapbooking heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!
I received 1 large sheet of Disneyland stickers, 1 small sheet Disneyland stickers, 1 large sheet Disneyland sign stickers, 2 sheets of red mickey mouse head alphabet stickers, 2 sheets of Capture the magic Disneyland stickers, a Disneyland Resort scrapbooking kit, a Capture the magic 40 scrapbook pages set, a mini Capture the magic Mickey mouse head punch, and 1 lb of Scrap pack cardstock pieces. Evita W, I love everything that you sent me, and went way beyond what I could have expected in my wildest dreams of this exchange. I now have enough Disney scrapbooking supplies to cover my trip to Disneyland in Feb/09. I can tell you I couldn't have found anything even close to being as nice here as what you sent me with the Disneyland items, even with having a Michael's craft store a 3 min walk from here. So from the bottom of my heart thanks so much for all the great scrapping goodies, and they will be well used once my trip is over. Have a great day!!:grouphug: :grouphug: :flower3: :worship:

Trish

Oh TRISH I am soooooo glad it got there!!! I am just so glad you liked everything!! I am glad that you can use it for your trip. And just remember I live close to Disneyland so if you need a tour guide, I and DH are here!! :goodvibes I sure hope it was all worth the wait!! I was on pins and needles. I just wanted you to have a nice exchange!! Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!! :cheer2: :hug:

I am home now, but I can't pick up my mail until Tuesday. I'll post as soon as I get home from that trip. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter