@@@Scrapbook exchange sent/received@@@.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names will be going out shortly.

Reminder....mail date is August 15.
Please post here when you mail out and when you received.
Tell us all the great goodies you get!! Can't wait to hear!! :hyper:

All names are now out.

Please pick your name up through PM so I can tell you received it.

Have fun shopping!! :yay:

I picked mine up. I may be mailing mine in 2 parts depending on what I find.

I will be sending mine parcel out tomorrow, as it's being sent internationally. Will let you know when I have mailed it. Have a great day!!!

Trish

Just 4 names left to be picked up.

Please pick them up through PM, so I can see in tracking that they have been received :)

Just to let everyone know that Scotsgal56's goodies are in the mail. Mailed them around 11am this morning. Hopefully they should be arriving in the next couple of weeks. Have a great day!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Trish

Picked up my name,will go do my shopping tomorrow or Monday if the shop tomorrow does not have what I want.:banana:

Hi Seonaid, nice to be in a exchange with you again:cheer2: :cheer2: . Hope you enjoy the scraping goodies I mailed your way. And hope that you have a greyt day!:flower3: :flower3:

Trish

Oh who would not have fun getting/sending SCRAPBOOKING supplies! :)

I just hope my exchanger likes everything I get for them! I just can't wait to get mine! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter