@@@Scrapbook exchange sent/received@@@.....COMPLETED!!

We have 2 more packages that still need to be mailed.

And...only 5 more to be received :yay:

:worship: :worship:

T H A N K Y O UUUUU!!!

I received a Personal Trimmer/cutter for pics/paper and a round corner punch.

Did you see me going around the aisle several times and looking at those items this past week?!?! I would keep on telling myself hopefully next paycheck they have a sale.:) :confused3

Thanks a bunch again...now my pics won't look so lopsided when I cut them...lol:rotfl: :rotfl:
No I didn't see you walking asile but I know I LOVE mine and when I saw all you had was a sissors I knew I had to get you the real stuff :)

Ok, sorry for the delay....

FedEX is on it's way to CANADA!!! It should be there in just 4 days! Sorry I took forever to send! I hope you like it! :love:

:woohoo: I am sure it is worth the wait ;)

That just leaves one more......that receiver is on vacation, so no worry there.
hopefully we have a few more that should be arriving anytime.

My package arrived today from Girldreamer02. Eveything was wonderful. I got three sheets of 12x12, one tennis and two mickey heads.
I got two long sticker sheets, one with Mickey phrases and one with Mickey and friends. I got a 3D sticker of Mickey mouse and a tennis sticker quoting Andre Agassi. Last, I got a Mickey and Friends phrases stickers. I can't wait to use these on the albums I have been working on!:cool1:

Thank you, Thank you!

:woohoo: for an arrival.

How is Fay treating you, Dyan?

And that leaves just 4 more to go :)

Got my parcel today from Belledozer. I got 3 packs of 3d flower embellishments,one with a very cute ladybug:love: A Disney dreams do come true sticker,a set of alphabet stamps and a set of Disney stamps. Thank you so much Trish it was a brilliant parcel. I'm going to have loads of fun with these items:hug:

:woohoo:

that just leaves 3 :bounce:

one on vacation and 2 that are coming from or going international. Hopefully those 2 will arrive in a few days.

:wave: Heidi

We are just waiting for:

BELLDOZER (mailed 8-19)
Girldreamer02 (mailed 8-14)
AlexWyattMommy (on vacation)

Good Heidi.
Had to do a resend on one ornament one, but it should arrive in a few days.
This one won't complete until Ann gets home 9-1.
Lime Green is doing okay....about like they all are these days.

How are things going with you?

I apologize I think my package has been sitting in the leasing office here at the apartments for the past two days. It got delivered to our neighbor on accident and I worked late the past two days and the leasing office is only open till six. I'm going to grab it when I go grocery shopping today. Sorry! :goodvibes

Hope the resend gets to its destination. :wizard:
Ohh did Ann go to WDW? hope she is having a good time.
Glad lime green is doing well, I know Patsy had one not get many sign-ups so she just closed it.

Things are good here Nancy. We recently had a yard sale and what didn't sell went to the Salvation Army, so now there is nothing but Christmas stuff, luggage and empty plastic containers in our little crawl space. :banana:

::yes:: Ann did go to WDW....they left the 16th and drove :eek:

We had a yard sale a couple of weeks ago.....still took a lot to Goodwill and have stuff to go to the dump. We made 3 Good will trips with the truck :eek: And 2 dump trips so far....one more to go.
Still have WAY too many things!!
I think we are sending part of the house stuff to AZ in Nov. and then the rest when we get to really move, so trying to clear it out some around here.

They drove! :scared1:

Well it sounds like you are making some headway. It can be quite daunting going through a house, especially if you lived there long.

I have a friend that I have offered for Dawn and I to come and help her clean house, but she just won't part with anything. :sad2:

::yes:: They drove....with those 2 little kids....been there, done that and glad I don't have to do it anymore.

I have a lot of kid things still that they just won't part with, so we have to have all that moved too :rolleyes:
But dividing the moving into 2 parts will help a lot. Our real estate agent in AZ will supply a moving van for free.....we just need to pack the boxes.
So then when we move, we just need to hire the movers for part of the things. Should help with the expense. Planning on doing a lot of the heavy things in the "free" truck ;) like DH's tools.
then we will have a bed, couch and table down there for when we visit.
Sure wish we could move though. I want to be in the new house!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter