School Swap--COMPLETE

Cheryl - I am guessing that since the sports group is just DB and I...she probably has no use for wrestling things. I could change it to Basketball?? DB...what's your take on this? Can you use Basketball? I can definitely use baseball!!

I'll leave that up to the 2 of you.

great job Cheryl :worship:

okay, I will take the last spot in Group #I My Class

thanks!!

Thank you :)

I'll fill holes tomorrow after everyone else has signed up--no worries. Okay, not the sports group, but most of the others ;)

Lisa - didn't you say that you wanted a spot in the last group? The 2" letters to spell out party? (Halloween themed) You know it could be used for any Halloween party pix...not just school. I have plans to use it for pix of an adult party. Anyway, I thought I heard you say that you wanted a spot there?? Oh...I thought I also heard someone else...Cheryl maybe....Anne maybe....Danielle maybe???? Hmmmm.....there are three spots left....maybe all of you said it??!!!!

boy, someone must really want this group to be filled :lmao:,,,,

:rolleyes1

okay, I'll take the "Y" in the Group Q party too...but that's all !!!!:rotfl2:

Cheryl - I am guessing that since the sports group is just DB and I...she probably has no use for wrestling things. I could change it to Basketball?? DB...what's your take on this? Can you use Basketball? I can definitely use baseball!!

If you want to make wrestling I'm fine with it-DS8 wrestled for the first time this winter. Basketball would be great too-I have tons of bkball pics to scrap.

add two more groups for me:

Group K Halloween
Group Q I think T is the last letter.

I will be at work and meeting for most of the day, but will try to check back sometime tomorrow.

Cassey

boy, someone must really want this group to be filled :lmao:,,,,

okay, I'll take the "Y" in the Group Q party too...but that's all !!!!:rotfl2:

I'll add a few more to help close out...

L-4th grade
M-11th grade
Q-R

add two more groups for me:

Group K Halloween
Group Q I think T is the last letter.

I will be at work and meeting for most of the day, but will try to check back sometime tomorrow.

Cassey

Thanks everyone!!!!! :goodvibes

Welcome...what did you do slip Erin a $5.00 to muscle us into signing up for more groups :lmao::lmao::lmao:

how was the musical????

Welcome...what did you do slip Erin a $5.00 to muscle us into signing up for more groups :lmao::lmao::lmao:

how was the musical????

Maybe.......;)

The musical was so much fun :) I'll post pics of the girls tomorrow.

I will fill group J & JJ, but I have no idea what to do for them. If I get really stuck and can't pull those two topic together can I find another topic (if the topic is ok with everyone), can I change it?

I will do my best with what they are, but no guarantees.:goodvibes

I've done my part - Someone needs to take groups L & M so I can have a complete set. Please, oh please.

Danielle--I was just going to drop the 2 high school subjects, no worries UNLESS you really want them.

I'll fill the other 2 groups :)

I will keep the driver's license if you don't mind. I do have two schools carts that I've never used and a 16 yr old in the house. This will give me an excuse.

Does everyone here have an honor roll system in their schools? I could change "I'm so smart" to "Honor Roll"?

That would be great :) Do you want honor roll?

ETA: I put you in the Honor Roll spot. Let me know if you don't want it. And I took the college visit spot.

Cheryl - for group H (sports) I will keep the wrestling but also make Basketball. DB said she could use wrestling b/c her one DS wrestled tis year, but she could also use Basketball. Anyway...rambling...I can use both also, so I'll just do both!! :thumbsup2

Cheryl - for group H (sports) I will keep the wrestling but also make Basketball. DB said she could use wrestling b/c her one DS wrestled tis year, but she could also use Basketball. Anyway...rambling...I can use both also, so I'll just do both!! :thumbsup2

Yay :) Thanks so much :flower3:

I'm on my way to the high school with Sarah for a required conference with her counsellor (they have to approve her class choices for next year & make sure she has enough credits to graduate. She is only an economics class short to graduate this spring, so I think we're okay :confused3. Anyway, I'll close sign-ups when I get back.

Alrighty then--groups are listed in post 3. Please check your groups and PM me your info by Monday 3/7. I'll get my info to you by this afternoon.

Thanks so much for signing up & have fun :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter