School Swap--COMPLETE

Cheryl - I'll take a few more to help you out!

Groups A – K: Make 2 elements from element list.

Group A. Grades #1

3. First Grade

Group B - Grades #2

3. Sixth Grade

Group C – Grades #3

5. General School

Group F – Accomplishments

4. Perfect

Group J – High School

3. Fun with Friends

Thanks Erin :)

I will pick up a few groups:

Group A: second grade
Group B: fifth grade
Group E: field trip
Group L: third grade
Group N: art
Group P: any letter

Thank you :)

Woohoo :cool1: We have several groups with 3 players and a couple that are almost full :goodvibes

The swap is a definate go :banana::banana::banana: Thanks for your help everyone :goodvibes

I was trying so hard not to peek at this!!! The temptation was too much!!

I would like:

Group C Sophomore
Group G Drama/Theatre
Group J Awards
Group JJ Graduation
Group M Tenth Grade
Group P O

Thanks, Cassey

Cheryl, looked it over again...the high school stuff is just to far away for me to even think about, but it looks like its starting to fill up!

I was trying so hard not to peek at this!!! The temptation was too much!!

I would like:

Group C Sophomore
Group G Drama/Theatre
Group J Awards
Group JJ Graduation
Group M Tenth Grade
Group P O

Thanks, Cassey

Got it :thumbsup2 Thank you! For the drama/theater group you can choose either if you want to make a title ;)

If you have any of the following groups left to fill I would be happy to take the spot.
group A preschool
Group G Music
Group I My Friends
Group K Christmas

P-Play 4" letters
Group Q any letter 2"
Group P O 2"

If the groups are all full no problem I understand. :)

Thanks

If you have any of the following groups left to fill I would be happy to take the spot.
group A preschool
Group G Music
Group I My Friends
Group K Christmas

P-Play 4" letters
Group Q any letter 2"
Group P O 2"

If the groups are all full no problem I understand. :)

Thanks

Rhonda--for group P both Os are taken. I can give you the H if you want it. Let me know. I got you in all the other spots you wanted. Thanks so much for playing :)

Cheryl - if anyone needs a letter that I have in either of the last two groups, I can switch...totally flexible!!

PLUG -- I did this swap last year and got TONS of cool stuff, and you need more of it if you have more than one child!!!!! So come join the fun!!!

And,

Please sign me up for:
A -- 3rd grade
B -- 7th grade
C -- Junior
G -- Opening Night
I -- My Teacher

Cheryl - if anyone needs a letter that I have in either of the last two groups, I can switch...totally flexible!!

Thnaks Erin--I'll let you know if I need to move you

PLUG -- I did this swap last year and got TONS of cool stuff, and you need more of it if you have more than one child!!!!! So come join the fun!!!

And,

Please sign me up for:
A -- 3rd grade
B -- 7th grade
C -- Junior
G -- Opening Night
I -- My Teacher

Got ya down :thumbsup2 Thanks for the plug and for signing up to play :)

Thanks to everyone who has signed up today :) We have several full groups now and I feel so much better than I did this morning :grouphug:

I want to play!!

If still available can I please have Group N = P and N

and

Group L = 6th grade

Thanks!

Since we're mostly full I'm going to close the sign-ups tomorrow at noon.

If you want to make any last minute additions let me know ;)

I'll keep all the groups that have at least 2 swappers.

Thanks so much for joining my first swap :flower3::flower3::flower3:

Cheryl - I am guessing that since the sports group is just DB and I...she probably has no use for wrestling things. I could change it to Basketball?? DB...what's your take on this? Can you use Basketball? I can definitely use baseball!!

great job Cheryl :worship:

okay, I will take the last spot in Group #I My Class

thanks!!

Lisa - didn't you say that you wanted a spot in the last group? The 2" letters to spell out party? (Halloween themed) You know it could be used for any Halloween party pix...not just school. I have plans to use it for pix of an adult party. Anyway, I thought I heard you say that you wanted a spot there?? Oh...I thought I also heard someone else...Cheryl maybe....Anne maybe....Danielle maybe???? Hmmmm.....there are three spots left....maybe all of you said it??!!!!

Looks like you don't need me...whew, I was wavering for a bit this morning.

Wait....maybe it was you, Jennifer!! Maybe you said you needed to join that letter group!!! C'mon...one 2" letter...one little envelope...super easy! We need you back in these swaps...your stuff is sorely missed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter