School Swap--COMPLETE

Nope - not picky - especially since I have all of them to do in their books.

Good luck hostessing! The MK swap has kept me hoppin this first time.

I'm glad this will be a smaller swap to get my feet wet :)

Cheryl - Sorry to be a pain...can you change my group N to the K for Kindergarten please?

Also, I'll take group K. Holiday Parties - 1. Valentine's Day please!!

Cheryl - Sorry to be a pain...can you change my group N to the K for Kindergarten please?

Also, I'll take group K. Holiday Parties - 1. Valentine's Day please!!

Got it :thumbsup2 and you're not a pain, is there anything else you need me to move?

Not sure, maybe Friday evening???? I'll let y'all know after I decide.

I would like to sign up for:
F-A's
H-Baseball
J-Homecoming
P-School "L"

Might take a few more to fill in at the end...
Thanks!!
Anne:)

Shameless bump ;)

For those of you that have hosted before, how many people need to be in a group to make it worth keeping? 3?

Is there a way to get more interest?

I can do filling of groups later if you need me to.

Come on, ladies, school swap is happening. Don't you want to be in on the fun? I NEED this swap.....my poor DS is a sophomore and his book hasn't even been started because his Disney obsessed mother has been working on those books and not his. Can't you help a girl out? Think of his poor sad :sad:little face when his momma tells him there's no school scrabook for him. It will break his little heart. :sad2:

(There - I've done my best. Hope it helps.)

Shameless bump ;)

For those of you that have hosted before, how many people need to be in a group to make it worth keeping? 3?

Is there a way to get more interest?

I have kept groups of 2 when both members wanted- after all it is still something you don't have to make yourself and can see a different idea for.

Rebecca

Yup, if you have kids, you will need these pieces sooner or later. And, even if you don't need certain grades or events yet, you will eventually. And, believe me, you don't want to wait until they are about to graduate to get busy on their books!!! My DS is a senior this year and I'm trying very hard to get his school and performance (theatre and chorus) books finished by the time he graduates. I was real good with them up to 7th grade, but now I have 8th-12th to do!!! All the pieces I've collected in the past 2 school swaps will definitely make this project a lot easier!

Cheryl, this swap is usually a smaller swap than most and, unfortunately, unless you have lots of kids, it's one of those that you only need that topic one time so you don't sign up every year for this swap. That's why I've only signed up for 2 groups, I have all the other topics I need - plus some!

When I hostess, I tend to have the minimum size of a group be 3. But, if you have a group of 2 and both of them want to do the group, then I let them do it.

My suggestion would be to leave sign-ups open until after next weekend. That way those swappers that don't get on much during the week have a chance.

Cheryl - I'll take a few more to help you out!

Groups A – K: Make 2 elements from element list.

Group A. Grades #1

3. First Grade

Group B - Grades #2

3. Sixth Grade

Group C – Grades #3

5. General School

Group F – Accomplishments

4. Perfect

Group J – High School

3. Fun with Friends

I will pick up a few groups:

Group A: second grade
Group B: fifth grade
Group E: field trip
Group L: third grade
Group N: art
Group P: any letter

You ladies are the best!!!! :) :) :)

I will leave sign-ups open until Monday morning, I'll plug the swap at the on-line crop on Friday and then maybe I'll combine some groups. We will make this work :thumbsup2

C'mon Jennifer you know you want to play ;)

Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer!!!

I will go take another look too Cheryl, will let you know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter