Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

News flash...I chopped off my hair (well a little bit).
IMG_2390.PNG
And covered them pesky grays. I was adamant I needed it to be ponytail length for running. I think I said it twenty times and thankfully I can still get it into a pony (phew)!
Yay for waiting til the last minute before vacation!

Got this in the mail too.
IMG_2386.JPG
IMG_2391.JPG
@run.minnie.miles im wearing Trance today in your honor. This puppies coming with me to WDW.

Oh and I still run. Just had to include that to stay on topic.
Tomorrow.....chocolate expo!!!!!!!!

View attachment 279862
And covered them pesky grays. I was adamant I needed it to be ponytail length for running. I think I said it twenty times and thankfully I can still get it into a pony (phew)!

View attachment 279861
View attachment 279863
@run.minnie.miles im wearing Trance today in your honor. This puppies coming with me to WDW.

the cut and color looks so great! Someone's going to look goooood at WDW! :cutie:

the cut and color looks so great! Someone's going to look goooood at WDW! :cutie:

I'm going to use my sweat from the humidity as a natural highlighter too. And my red face from the heat will be my blush. And minnie earbands to cover all florida frizzies! Covering all my beauty basis :)

I second this!! You look great!! You are making me wish I got mine done. Haha.

AND OMG THAT PALLET IS GORGEOUS.

I'm giving myself about one hour per day before I shove it all up into my normal ponytail anyways :)
So far the one shade I used today is AWESOME...so tonight I'll probably stick my fingers in all of them (which is very hygienic...I've heard)

Everyone stay tuned for Type-A Packing List I'm finishing up at lunch today. It may be more complicated than these engineering prints I'm working on atm.

View attachment 279862

View attachment 279861
View attachment 279863

Yay! Love the new cut and color!! Looks great! Ponytails are a MUST for me!

(Side story...grab a cup of coffee... my freshman year of college, I was driving home (6+ hours) for Christmas break and stopped about 2 hours into my trip at a cost-cutters type place and had them chop off my hair to chin-length... Worst decision ever. Combine that with my freshman 15 extra-round face and it was awful. Terrible.)

Yay!! Those shadows are SO pretty! Thanks for wearing "trance" for me- I love the middle too. I didn't notice that before.

Yay! Love the new cut and color!! Looks great! Ponytails are a MUST for me!

(Side story...grab a cup of coffee... my freshman year of college, I was driving home (6+ hours) for Christmas break and stopped about 2 hours into my trip at a cost-cutters type place and had them chop off my hair to chin-length... Worst decision ever. Combine that with my freshman 15 extra-round face and it was awful. Terrible.)

Yay!! Those shadows are SO pretty! Thanks for wearing "trance" for me- I love the middle too. I didn't notice that before.

Grabs coffee....tells secret: I don't know how to use the middle part of the compact Like is this actual unicorn dust?...is this why it's in the unicorn collection? Do I just liberally cover my whole face with shimmery white glitter? I just don't know. I need help.

Also Ponytails Forever! Long live ponytails!

Last edited:
Guys, I have to join in because this just popped up on my "on this day". Five years ago.
View attachment 279864

Now how am I going to fit a giant pumpkin for a 5 year old in my suitcase? This is amazing. Why can't they stay this little?

Edited to add I just realized you have a 5 or 6 year old too, if that was 5 years ago! Is your kiddo making the trip too?

Grabs coffee....tells secret: I don't know how to use the middle part Like is this actual unicorn dust?...is this why it's in the unicorn collection? Do I just liberally cover my whole face with shimmery white glitter? I just don't know. I need help.

Also Ponytails Forever! Long live ponytails!

Haha! This is so funny... I was just thinking about going to a center part 2 nights ago... tried it and #nope. Side part for life.

I think ponytails are like unicorn horns in disguise.

ETA...OMG I am so silly. You were talking about the middle part of the compact... I should have read that closer... I'm thinking about hair and how you part it... I am so stupid.

I think you can use that highlighter color anywhere... corner of eyes, cheek bones, under eyes... I say this, but I stay so basic with my makeup, I rarely highlight and never contour. Eyeliner is my life.

I think ponytails are like unicorn horns in disguise.

OMG YES!
giphy.gif

Now how am I going to fit a giant pumpkin for a 5 year old in my suitcase? This is amazing. Why can't they stay this little?

Edited to add I just realized you have a 5 or 6 year old too, if that was 5 years ago! Is your kiddo making the trip too?
I don't think I could afford to find a pumpkin big enough to house my now 5 year old. Haha. Yes, she is coming with us! Her first trip to WDW although she is sad they don't have "California Adventure" in Florida because she loves the Cars ride. LOL.
HalloBay.jpg

I don't think I could afford to find a pumpkin big enough to house my now 5 year old. Haha. Yes, she is coming with us! Her first trip to WDW although she is sad they don't have "California Adventure" in Florida because she loves the Cars ride. LOL.
View attachment 279868

Awww! I agree that cars ride is the best. Maybe test track could be a substitute (though not quite as amazing).

I love the new hair cut/color!

Also... my 5 yrs ago on Facebook is boring. Seeing all the cure pictures here makes me jealous.

Your hair looks fantastic and that eye shadow compact is AMAZING!

@jennamfeo that baby in a pumpkin picture is too adorable!

Yay for Facebook rememory machine!

I love the new hair cut/color!

Also... my 5 yrs ago on Facebook is boring. Seeing all the cure pictures here makes me jealous.

Quick take a picture of something cute and post it on facebook for no reason. Then wait 5 year for it to reappear. Although we may just have brain-phones by then and facebook will be obsolete?

Your hair looks fantastic and that eye shadow compact is AMAZING!

@jennamfeo that baby in a pumpkin picture is too adorable!

Yay for Facebook rememory machine!

Thank you!

Love the cut and color! I rarely wear makeup, but I would LOVE to have a pallet like that for when I do! Also, I feel you guys on the ponytail. When my hair was long it would only look good down if I flat ironed it, so it was always up. I chopped it in to a pixie a couple of years ago and am so happy I did.

And @jennamfeo that pic is adorable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter