Round 7-Pen Pal Letter Swap-August-Check In/Sent/Recieved/Chat....CLOSED!

What did you receive?
That just leaves two letters/twists to be received.

Depending on what rooms your pen pal listed....you could send them a kitchen tool, something to clean their bathroom with, .... just be sure it is USEFUL. But if you need more help, send me a pm along with the rooms your pen pal listed.:thumbsup2

OK, That gives me some idea. If I run into trouble I'll be sure to use the magic PM button!;)

Thanks!!!
Lizx
Liz

I received my twist from Emile yesterday, but sorry I didn't open it until today. It was 2 big corn muffins from Entermans with a very interesting story along with it. Sadly, I started really hunkering down on my diet :headache: so my boys thank you :love:.

Actually received it after checking in earlier. Just got back now to post that it was received. Thank you so much. I got my letter and my twist. It was a jug of maple syrup.

I will mail mine out again tomorrow....... so mad that it didn't show up. Will rewrite all the stuff out tonight. I didn't save it on the computer this time, go figure. I hope when I mail it this time it actually shows up.

I will mail mine out again tomorrow....... so mad that it didn't show up. Will rewrite all the stuff out tonight. I didn't save it on the computer this time, go figure. I hope when I mail it this time it actually shows up.

Crossing my fingers.

Once all letters/twists have been received, the Topic of the Month for September will be revealed.

To double check, we are waiting on....
*xanplylus to girlrea-resent

Anyone else still waiting for their August letter/twist?

For future letters/twists could everyone please mail out your twist/letter together. It will help in keeping track of things. If you are going to order your twist from an online company...then let me know, and the twist can be sent seperatly.

Good morning everyone! :wave:

Thank you for the update Maria. The letter should arrive soon.

Since we are getting towards the ending of this month, I am going to give everyone a head start, and reveal the Topic of the Month. Please put your Topic of the Month, with your letter, and Twist of the Month together, when mailing. Don't forget to post once your letter has been sent, and received-please remember to do so. But, post on the September thread which I will open up shortly.

For the month of September, the Topic of the Month is something a bit different.... You are to find a restaurant that you have gone to before, hopefully one that is unique in your area, and print out their online menu. You will then select what you would choose to eat from the menu-appetizer, main course, and dessert. Tell you pen pal what you would order in your September letter to them. Feel free to have fun with your menu....put together a cover page, paste on actual pictures of the entrees that the restaurant serves.....be creative, and have FUN!!!

In your October letter to your pen pal, you will tell them what would you selected as an appetizer, main dish, and dessert from the restaurant menu that they had sent to you.

In your September letter, feel free to discuss any other food topics, questions, or anything else that you wish to tell your pen pal that is not food related.

Also, tell your pen pal what some of your favorite candies, and sweet treats are, if you have not yet done so in your previous letter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter